8 Things Women Couldn't Do On The First Women's Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can't

The Ayn Rand worshipers are amusing.

Who? and what does that have to do with this topic? Oh that's right, nothing, but Lakhota has managed to expose himself as an idiot here and is desperately trying to deflect.
Calling Lakhota an idiot is an insult to idiots.

The saddest thing is he actually believes he has "won" this thread and that others look the interactions between he and I and think damn he taught that Bear a thing or two LOL

Lakhota is a woman.

n-JENNIFER-ANISTON-large570.jpg

Jennifer Aniston Says Her Value As A Woman Has Nothing To Do With Having Children

My kind of woman!

Then she has no value as a woman. She's just a weird looking man with breasts and a vagina.

The foundational error of feminism was to seek equality by making women into men. If society was going to be wrenched towards another direction by feminists it should have focused on women being women and elevating status in that regard.

She has much value as a woman - and as a human being. I respect her right not to procreate. Women like her are breaking barriers.

The social wreckage which flows from her self-centeredness is pretty far reaching.

The second most beautiful thing about Jennifer Aniston is that she is a..........Democrat.

If the second most beautiful thing about a person is their political affiliation, they are a pretty ugly person.

Who? and what does that have to do with this topic? Oh that's right, nothing, but Lakhota has managed to expose himself as an idiot here and is desperately trying to deflect.

The saddest thing is he actually believes he has "won" this thread and that others look the interactions between he and I and think damn he taught that Bear a thing or two LOL

Lakhota is a woman.

Can you prove that?

Lakhota is a woman.

Can you prove that?

No. but if you aren't I have no clue why you would have been claiming to be one in the past. I'd say yes, but you lie about so much, you could have been lying about that too.

There is no war on women.

Stopping abortions protects female children as well as male children.

Women are some of the leaders FIGHTING abortion.

But since you can't argue the moral superiority of killing your own child, you have to pretend there is some war on women instead. it polls better I am sure.

But since you can't argue the moral superiority of killing your own child, you have to pretend there is some war on women instead. it polls better I am sure.

When you say "there is no war on women" - you lose ALL credibility. The facts are everywhere.

s-MARIA-large300.jpg

A New Jersey woman died earlier this week trying to catch a few hours of sleep between jobs, a chilling reminder of the struggle low-wage workers, particularly women, face making ends meet.

Police found Maria Fernandes dead in her car on Monday night, parked in a convenience-store parking lot in Elizabeth, N.J., according to a police press release. Fernandes, 32, was wearing a Dunkin’ Donuts uniform when she was found. A friend and fellow employees told officials she worked as many as four jobs, said Lt. Daniel Saulnier, a spokesman for the Elizabeth police department.

Dunkin Donuts Worker's Death Reveals The True Cost Of Our Low-Wage Part-Time Economy

A very sad story - and a very sad reflection on Republicans.

s-MARIA-large300.jpg

A New Jersey woman died earlier this week trying to catch a few hours of sleep between jobs, a chilling reminder of the struggle low-wage workers, particularly women, face making ends meet.

Police found Maria Fernandes dead in her car on Monday night, parked in a convenience-store parking lot in Elizabeth, N.J., according to a police press release. Fernandes, 32, was wearing a Dunkin’ Donuts uniform when she was found. A friend and fellow employees told officials she worked as many as four jobs, said Lt. Daniel Saulnier, a spokesman for the Elizabeth police department.

Dunkin Donuts Worker's Death Reveals The True Cost Of Our Low-Wage Part-Time Economy

A very sad story - and a very sad reflection on Republicans.

because clearly Republicans are responsible

When you say "there is no war on women" - you lose ALL credibility. The facts are everywhere.

facts may be everywhere but that doesn't mean they support your nonsense. If they did you'd start citing them

Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Law student who was dragged into the national spotlight after Rush Limbaugh referred to her as a slut, said Wednesday it is time to choose between being “a country that honors our foremothers by moving us forward, or one that forces our generation to re-fight the battles they already won.”

In a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., she warned:

Your new president could be a man who stands by when a public figure tries to silence a private citizen with hateful slurs. Who won’t stand up to the slurs, or to any of the extreme, bigoted voices in his own party. It would be an America in which you have a new vice president who co-sponsored a bill that would allow pregnant women to die preventable deaths in our emergency rooms. An America in which states humiliate women by forcing us to endure invasive ultrasounds that we don’t want and our doctors say we don’t need. An America in which access to birth control is controlled by people who will never use it; an America in which politicians redefine rape so survivors are victimized all over again; in which someone decides which domestic violence victims deserve access to services, and which don’t.​

WATCH Sandra Fluke Explains The Republican War On Women

Speaking with reporters after the event, Fluke also responded to a tweet from state Sen. Greg Brophy, R-Wray, who said, "Ms Fluke, I don't want to buy your booze, pay for your spring break or your birth control. Call your Dad for that."

Brophy also described birth control not used for medical purposes as "purely recreational."

Fluke offered a response: "To say that preventing unintended pregnancies is not a legitimate health goal is very short-sighted because we know that unintended pregnancies are difficult for our society. No, I would not characterize it as recreational."

Sandra Fluke in Denver: Birth control isn't recreational - The Denver Post

Sandra Fluke laid it out nicely.

Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown Law student who was dragged into the national spotlight after Rush Limbaugh referred to her as a slut, said Wednesday it is time to choose between being “a country that honors our foremothers by moving us forward, or one that forces our generation to re-fight the battles they already won.”

In a speech at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C., she warned:

Your new president could be a man who stands by when a public figure tries to silence a private citizen with hateful slurs. Who won’t stand up to the slurs, or to any of the extreme, bigoted voices in his own party. It would be an America in which you have a new vice president who co-sponsored a bill that would allow pregnant women to die preventable deaths in our emergency rooms. An America in which states humiliate women by forcing us to endure invasive ultrasounds that we don’t want and our doctors say we don’t need. An America in which access to birth control is controlled by people who will never use it; an America in which politicians redefine rape so survivors are victimized all over again; in which someone decides which domestic violence victims deserve access to services, and which don’t.​

WATCH Sandra Fluke Explains The Republican War On Women

Speaking with reporters after the event, Fluke also responded to a tweet from state Sen. Greg Brophy, R-Wray, who said, "Ms Fluke, I don't want to buy your booze, pay for your spring break or your birth control. Call your Dad for that."

Brophy also described birth control not used for medical purposes as "purely recreational."

Fluke offered a response: "To say that preventing unintended pregnancies is not a legitimate health goal is very short-sighted because we know that unintended pregnancies are difficult for our society. No, I would not characterize it as recreational."

Sandra Fluke in Denver: Birth control isn't recreational - The Denver Post

Sandra Fluke laid it out nicely.

so rush dragged her into the spotlight? Silly me. I thought it was her appearing before congress to advocate for free birth control that put her in the spotlight. That is how rush found out about her.

in other words, she put herself in the national spotlight. And some how she became a victim by being in the spotlight against her will by that mean old rush.

the fact that you can't even be honest about that should tell the truth about what happened leading up to what she said tells me you know what she actually said is nonsense. Otherwise you wouldn't be lying to play on peoples sympathies.

Really, we are in the 21st century and some cannot see that this should have been resolved decades ago.
And if you ask yourself why? The answer , if you are honest within yourself, is quite evident.
White males have control of the real structure and power in this country. You know, those ultra-religious ones that stand by their "God"-----$. LOL
This should be a non-issue in this day and age but until "$"(god) looses his power things change slllooooowwwllllllyyyyy.

Women have only themselves to blame for not electing a female president in '08.

Actually, they don't. Most blame goes to the DNC and some powerful Clinton friends who stabbed Hillary in the back.

Forum List

Back