8 Things Women Couldn't Do On The First Women's Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can't

Drunk driving is illegal. Drunk fucking is not.

Oh yes, this brings up another point .

If a man and a woman get drunk and have sex, the woman can later claim she was too drunk to consent and the man is then on the hook for rape even though he to was drunk enough to not be thinking straight.

Why is that Lakhota (ladies and gentleman that question is rhetorical because Lakhota is an absolute fraud and too cowardly to answer any question)

Because we must treat women like they are children.

Treating them like intelligent adults would be a nice change.

Intelligent adults (men) are held responsible for their decisions, even while drunk. Women, not so much.

Maybe that's because women are more vulnerable and more easily preyed upon.

No, women are equal, I've been told that, you know.

If a man and a woman get drunk and have sex, the woman can later claim she was too drunk to consent and the man is then on the hook for rape even though he to was drunk enough to not be thinking straight.

Why is that Lakhota (ladies and gentleman that question is rhetorical because Lakhota is an absolute fraud and too cowardly to answer any question)

Intelligent adults (men) are held responsible for their decisions, even while drunk. Women, not so much.

So women are weaker

when it suits your argument

Pathetic

How many men are raped by women?

So that excuses a woman to claim rape b/c she did something when drunk that she later regretted?

Your arguments get thinner and thinner

Men are raped more frequently than women. First there is the epidemic of male rape in prison, then there is homosexual rape and then there is rape of men by women.

Once the definition of rape was expanded to include more than just penetration, it became clear that men and women were equally likely to be raped, and more importantly, equally likely to be rapists. Researchers from the University of Missouri got the same results, finding that “43% of high school boys and young college men reported they had an unwanted sexual experience and of those, 95% said a female acquaintance was the aggressor.”​

Men are raped more frequently than women. First there is the epidemic of male rape in prison, then there is homosexual rape and then there is rape of men by women.

Once the definition of rape was expanded to include more than just penetration, it became clear that men and women were equally likely to be raped, and more importantly, equally likely to be rapists. Researchers from the University of Missouri got the same results, finding that “43% of high school boys and young college men reported they had an unwanted sexual experience and of those, 95% said a female acquaintance was the aggressor.”​

I think that is fact 2000 that Lakhota has gotten wrong in this thread. And it will be fact 2000 that shim doesn't behave like an intelligent adult and admit shim's error.

@Lakhota stop being a coward, answer my questions

Beg all you want, dumbass. I am ignoring you. You're about the most alienating little piece of shit that I've seen in a while - and you've only been here since FRIDAY. At least a gnat on an elephant's ass has some purpose in life. Bye...
@Lakhota

how dishonest of you, you have spent the entire thread spewing hatred, and lies and ignoring facts all while calling people names, then you have the unmitigated gall to say someone else is alienating? Just admit the truth, I have curb stomped you in several threads already and so being halfway intelligent you have retreated.

It's cowardly, but honest.

Most women know the GOP neanderthals are stuck in the past.

GOP Poll: Women Think Republican Party Is 'Stuck In The Past'
Yeah cause to move forward we have to step on the heads of little babies.

Is that worse than you NaziCons abandoning them after they are born?

I suppose you have proof of that? If not, you're lying.

Careful asking Lakhota to prove any of shim's claims, or shim will accuse you of being an asshole (while insulting you along the way)

No it's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that you have the freedom and right to believe and live your life as you choose. If you believe that life begins at conception then for heaven's sake you should never ever get an abortion. I personally would take you to the OB appointments and be in the hospital every minute until that new life enters this world. Then I would celebrate your new life.

However, you don't have the right to force other people to believe that and live that way.

You don't have the right to take that freedom from anyone else.

That's what I'm saying.

Freedom. It's not just for those who agree with you.

So, yes, you are in fact saying that even if I have the right to believe life begins at conception, I do not have the right to pursue policies that would be consistent with that view. I would, instead, have to allow people their choice (because it is private and I have no right to interfere) to commit what I see as murder.

Do you think the private choice to commit murder should be protected because it is private?

Your problem here is that according to our laws abortion isn't murder so whether it's in private or not, it's not illegal and it's not murder.

Just calling it murder doesn't make it true.

However according to our laws you can't deny a woman an abortion.

According to our laws anyone who denies a woman an abortion and she dies because of it, it's classified as a murder or manslaughter.

Why do you want to murder living breathing women who need life saving abortions? Why do you believe you can murder them just because their pregnancy went wrong?

Your attitude would have killed my cousin's wife.

No you don't have any right to take a woman's choice from her. No you don't have the right to murder a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong. No you don't have the right to ruin the life of a young woman or a child by forcing her to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term. No you don't have the right to force a rape survivor to give birth to a rapist's child. No you don't have a right to force a child who survived incest to give birth a child that is the result of that barbaric and sick abuse she endured. No you don't have the right to tell me or anyone else when life starts or if any woman has reproductive freedom.

At least not according to our laws or our constitution.

Why do you hate our laws and constitution so much?

I'm saying that you have the freedom and right to believe and live your life as you choose. If you believe that life begins at conception then for heaven's sake you should never ever get an abortion. I personally would take you to the OB appointments and be in the hospital every minute until that new life enters this world. Then I would celebrate your new life.

However, you don't have the right to force other people to believe that and live that way.

That's what I'm saying.

So, yes, you are in fact saying that even if I have the right to believe life begins at conception, I do not have the right to pursue policies that would be consistent with that view. I would, instead, have to allow people their choice (because it is private and I have no right to interfere) to commit what I see as murder.

Do you think the private choice to commit murder should be protected because it is private?

Your problem here is that according to our laws abortion isn't murder so whether it's in private or not, it's not illegal and it's not murder.

According to our laws anyone who denies a woman an abortion and she dies because of it, it's classified as a murder or manslaughter.

Why do you want to murder living breathing women who need life saving abortions? Why do you believe you can murder them just because their pregnancy went wrong?

No you don't have any right to take a woman's choice from her. No you don't have the right to murder a woman just because her pregnancy went wrong. No you don't have the right to ruin the life of a young woman or a child by forcing her to carry an unwanted pregnancy to term. No you don't have the right to force a rape survivor to give birth to a rapist's child. No you don't have a right to force a child who survived incest to give birth a child that is the result of that barbaric and sick abuse she endured. No you don't have the right to tell me or anyone else when life starts or if any woman has reproductive freedom.

Explain this discrepancy in the law

IF you are 6 months pregnant and abort the child , its a "fetus you aborted"

IF you are 6 months old and I kill your child, it's murder.

How can those two situations possibly coexist? It is not logical. Either it is a child who can be murdered, or it isn't.

Now, Lakhota has clearly taken the coward's way out and refused to answer my questions in this thread, what about you?

That's what I'm saying.

All liberal/feminist boilerplate, not one damn original thought from you. I imagined that being a feminist was enough of a cosmic joke to frighten people away, but to be a feminist parrot, that's taking humor too far.

n-JENNIFER-ANISTON-large570.jpg

Jennifer Aniston Says Her Value As A Woman Has Nothing To Do With Having Children

My kind of woman!

Forum List

Back