8 Things Women Couldn't Do On The First Women's Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can't

Fluke the slut... lol

Women can decide at the ballot box whether she's a slut or not.

See, there is something else women get to do that men can't. I've never got to vote on whether a woman was a slut or not.

And here is another question for you to ignore , pretending that I'm an asshole when we all know the truth is you are scared to answer my questions. What the fuck has Sandra Fluke done to qualify herself to run for anything?

Fluke the slut... lol

See, there is something else women get to do that men can't. I've never got to vote on whether a woman was a slut or not.

And here is another question for you to ignore , pretending that I'm an asshole when we all know the truth is you are scared to answer my questions. What the fuck has Sandra Fluke done to qualify herself to run for anything?
I hear she's easy.

Fluke the slut... lol

I hear she's easy.

She's now a lawyer with a prestigious law degree from Georgetown. Don't you feel even smaller!?

She received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Georgetown in 2012. She passed the California Bar in July 2012, and was admitted to the California Bar on December 11, 2012.[4][23]

Sandra Fluke - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Fluke the slut... lol

I hear she's easy.

She's now a lawyer with a prestigious law degree from Georgetown. Don't you feel even smaller!?

She received her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from Georgetown in 2012. She passed the California Bar in July 2012, and was admitted to the California Bar on December 11, 2012.[4][23]

How does being a lawyer automatically qualify one for public office?

Again folks that question is rhetorical because Lakhota has already admitted that she is scared to debate The Bear.

Fluke the slut... lol

What office is the slut running for?

She's running for state senate in California - but I was speaking about all women in all elections.

Republican female candidates too?

Any female who votes.

Why would any female who votes move to california to vote for that slut?

Fluke the slut... lol

I hear she's easy.

Yeah well when you give out to the professors it's easy to get cum laude.

And then we could say you are nothing but a
misogynistic
(reflecting or exhibiting hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women.) fool
And that is being kind.

Wonderful way to put out and argument. Simple thoughts from a simple mind.

Fluke the slut... lol
Why make it complicated? Slut is as slut does.
Sure you could, if Fluke being a slut was an exhibit of hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women. However it is not, thus you are clearly an ignoramus, and that is being kind.

Yes it absolutely is that , but only in your small and empty mind you think you are so gloriously right and mighty.
Be careful there little mind.
Things will make you look to foolish soon.
There is no real help for someone uneducated as yourself
Seek some outside help for your stupidity.
You seem to be one of those little boys that couldn't get a girl if you tried
so you lash out at them.
Please get some help before you hurt yourself forever.

And then we could say you are nothing but a
misogynistic
(reflecting or exhibiting hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women.) fool
And that is being kind.

Wonderful way to put out and argument. Simple thoughts from a simple mind.

Fluke the slut... lol
Why make it complicated? Slut is as slut does.
Sure you could, if Fluke being a slut was an exhibit of hatred, dislike, mistrust, or mistreatment of women. However it is not, thus you are clearly an ignoramus, and that is being kind.

Let me call you all a Waaaahmbulance. Their fate was determined for them when they were born women. They were never intended to be the equal of a Man. They've gotten too close to being equal as it is.

Anyone who tries to stifle women's rights has a neanderthal TeaTard mentality.

More babies are killed in their mother's uterus and feminists are still whining they aren't getting enough free abortions? With all the many contraceptive methods, and tubal ligation, a one time cost, why are women still conceiving babies only to have them chopped up or burned because they despise them so much? Pretty barbaric.

Forum List

Back