5 People who died that Obama cared for less than a Thug's death from Missouri.

OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
Obama decided that this thug from Missouri needed to have official representation from his administration at his funeral.. yet these people didn't .

Margaret Thatcher. No senior White House officials attended. Some embassy people only.

Chris Kyle America's greatest sniper.

Nicholas Oresko, A Medal of Honor recipient

Lech Kaczynski. The Polish president

James Foley's Memorial Service

The liberals president is a piece of crap. It's embarrassing that he sends people from his administration to that boys funeral to represent them, but can't bother to send ONE person to honor real hero's. Shit...there were about 500 people there! I bet not even 100 of them even knew the kid! This whole thing digusts me so much I think if the president were standing in front of me right now I'd probably spit on him. :mad:

The liberals president is a piece of crap. It's embarrassing that he sends people from his administration to that boys funeral to represent them, but can't bother to send ONE person to honor real hero's. Shit...there were about 500 people there! I bet not even 100 of them even knew the kid! This whole thing digusts me so much I think if the president were standing in front of me right now I'd probably spit on him. :mad:

That's really nice.

Obama decided that this thug from Missouri needed to have official representation from his administration at his funeral.. yet these people didn't .

Margaret Thatcher. No senior White House officials attended. Some embassy people only.

Nothing there to be gained politically by the greatest political whore in history, affirmative action Jackson, Urkel Jerk, obama.

That's really nice.

I really don't care if you or anyone else thinks it's nice or not. I'm sick of this shit going on......

Who gives a shit about. Margaret Thatcher?

Even Bush wouldn't go to her funeral

That's really nice.

I really don't care if you or anyone else thinks it's nice or not. I'm sick of this shit going on......

Has the thought occurred to you that you might be overreacting?

You forgot Amy Winehouse. :badgrin:

That's really nice.

Has the thought occurred to you that you might be overreacting?

Nope...how many times does this have to happen before someone does something about it? When it happens in your town, I'm sure you'll have no problem with them burning and looting in your neighborhood...huh?

Simple explanation..........

The so called "Gentle Giant" was black.

And the 5 people you listed were White.......so they don't count. ........ :cool:
Muslims aren't "white"
Simple explanation..........

The so called "Gentle Giant" was black.

And the 5 people you listed were White.......so they don't count. ........ :cool:
Muslims aren't "white"
Really?? muslims from Bosnia, Russia, Albania, etc, are white.

Back on topic.......like I said, all 5 of the people listed in the OP were White......and thus don't count by this administration. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
Sending White House aides to the funeral of a guy caught on film stealing cigars and tossing the tiny shopkeeper around is not a good idea, even if by some million-to-one fantastic coincidence the Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan just happened to cruise by in his Killer Kop Kar only moments later and gunned the thief down in cold blood, completely unprovoked.

Obama should have personally intervened and had a beer summit with the dead thug and the trigger happy pig instead.

You forgot one MG Harold Greene the highest ranking military member killed in combat since Vietnam. The Secretary of defense attended, but you would think the CIC could make it since he was buried in Arlington. The cemetery almost across the street from the Whitehouse.

Forum List

Back