8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
So it begins. Or it was going for some time, and we just got the proof.

Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. The federal agents spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity, however, a local president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) confirmed that Laredo Border Patrol agents have been officially contacting the organization with concerns over reports from other federal agents about Syrians illegally entering the country in the Laredo Sector. The reports have caused a stir among the sector’s Border Patrol agents.

8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

No....we know they come from all over the world.

They just usually come in THROUGH Mexico.

Because of our border....

Which is why WE SAID SEAL THE GOD DAMN BORDER.

You liberals deserve to be rounded up in FEMA camps for treason.

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

Republicans are not ones that want to keep borders open.
By the way, retard, they were caught crossing the border from Mexico.
You should google how many countries illegal immigrants come from. You'll be surprised since you're an idiot.

No....we know they come from all over the world.

They just usually come in THROUGH Mexico.

Because of our border....

Which is why WE SAID SEAL THE GOD DAMN BORDER.

You liberals deserve to be rounded up in FEMA camps for treason.
Sure go ahead and "seal" the border. I swear I won't laugh when you're shocked that illegal immigrants are still coming here.

Did you miss the original post or just ignore it. Cause you sure didn't address it...
Texas border means Mexico you imbecile...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
So you're not terrified that these particular refugees will make you learn spanish you rube?

Did you miss the original post or just ignore it. Cause you sure didn't address it...
Texas border means Mexico you imbecile...

So you're not terrified that these particular refugees will make you learn spanish you rube?
Como se dice "allah akbar" en espanol?

Nice dodge
Syrians have been coming here for decades. This wouldn't even be a story without the hysteria you clowns have been engaging in the last few days.
No hysteria from me.....just facts
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria."
No it's definitely hysteria. Since none of you know the process for accepting refugees and never cared about Syrians entering the country for decades until 6 days ago. This is Ebola 2015.

Republicans are not ones that want to keep borders open.
By the way, retard, they were caught crossing the border from Mexico.
You should google how many countries illegal immigrants come from. You'll be surprised since you're an idiot.
But the majority want to BE here to LIVE and become american. Some want to come in to DESTROY us. Little by little, bit by bit.

Forum List

Back