8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

You should google how many countries illegal immigrants come from. You'll be surprised since you're an idiot.

Can't believe you'r that dumb. It doesn't matter where they come from, but where they cross the border.
Admit it. Syrians have been entering this country for decades, and you've never given the slightest fuck about that until 6 days ago.

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

Republicans are not ones that want to keep borders open.
By the way, retard, they were caught crossing the border from Mexico.
You should google how many countries illegal immigrants come from. You'll be surprised since you're an idiot.
But the majority want to BE here to LIVE and become american. Some want to come in to DESTROY us. Little by little, bit by bit.
Then we should never let anybody in here again I guess. Tourists, workers, refugees, etc. They could all have evil intentions. Hell even our own citizens could have evil intentions. Let's crack down on everybody!

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.
Nice dodge
Syrians have been coming here for decades. This wouldn't even be a story without the hysteria you clowns have been engaging in the last few days.
No hysteria from me.....just facts
"Islamic State of Iraq and Syria."
No it's definitely hysteria. Since none of you know the process for accepting refugees and never cared about Syrians entering the country for decades until 6 days ago. This is Ebola 2015.
Do Syrian "refugees" routinely cross illegally from Mexico?

Turkey have killed 21 ISIS with syrian passport.
Two explosions in Nigeria killing 13
Honduras has arrest several with stolen or false syrian passports

France has arrested some 25 in raids in the last few days
10 terrorist attacks in the US have been attributed to ISIS in the last few years and more prevented.

it won't end any time soon

Nice dodge
Syrians have been coming here for decades. This wouldn't even be a story without the hysteria you clowns have been engaging in the last few days.
No it's definitely hysteria. Since none of you know the process for accepting refugees and never cared about Syrians entering the country for decades until 6 days ago. This is Ebola 2015.

Why do you ask that as if you actually give a damn about my answer?

But the majority want to BE here to LIVE and become american. Some want to come in to DESTROY us. Little by little, bit by bit.
Then we should never let anybody in here again I guess. Tourists, workers, refugees, etc. They could all have evil intentions. Hell even our own citizens could have evil intentions. Let's crack down on everybody!

We should never let anybody in illegally. Let's crack down on the criminals doing that. You were almost right, despite your sarcasm...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice dodge

Because bat shit crazy is funny in small doses

We should never let anybody in illegally. Let's crack down on the criminals doing that. You were almost right, despite your sarcasm...

A far more reasonable comment than the OP and the other bedwetters in the thread.

I worked for a guy from Syria. Syrians own all the local little markets and gas stations around here. Their family goes thru the vetting process and eventually joins them, where they buy up more little liquor stores, smoke shops, gas stations. I was fired because I am not used to being a lowly female. He said money was missing from the drawer. I said "then one of your relatives stole it because it damn sure was not by me".
Point is....those coming in MOSTLY are running, which is fine. But until we can vet the RUNNERS from the DESTROYERS, no. Do not let them in.

In huge doses it's terrible. That's why I can't stand republicans.

You are a terrorist sympathizer s0n... How much are you getting paid Judas?

And furthermore....many of us are suffering too. WE need medical care, WE need food, WE need help. WE should come first because WE pay taxes all our lives. Refugees come here, gripe about the food given to them, beds not soft enough, women are lower than dogs, etc etc. You do NOT go in a home as a guest and rape the women, fuck the children, stone the sisters, kill the gays in that family that took you in. The USA is FAMILY. They are GUESTS.
Right now..we can't afford guests. We can't even feed, house, cloth ourselves.

In huge doses it's terrible. That's why I can't stand republicans.
You clearly love it...All you do is troll repubs around here and you do it all day long.

Admit it. Syrians have been entering this country for decades, and you've never given the slightest fuck about that until 6 days ago.

They probably were, by airplane, thru customs... legally, so I didn't have to give a fuck about it.

When they got caught entering the country with fake or stolen passports, I am in fact concerned about it.

Admit it, you actually want them to execute another terrorist attack here. Well, you don't have to admit it, your posts speak for themselves.

You are a terrorist sympathizer s0n... How much are you getting paid Judas?
Yeah last year you would have said I was an Ebola sympathizer you n00b. This is just your first time here during a mass conservative panic attack.

So it begins. Or it was going for some time, and we just got the proof.

Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. The federal agents spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity, however, a local president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) confirmed that Laredo Border Patrol agents have been officially contacting the organization with concerns over reports from other federal agents about Syrians illegally entering the country in the Laredo Sector. The reports have caused a stir among the sector’s Border Patrol agents.

8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

That's funny. Local Fox News Laredo Nov. 16, 17, 18 stationed permanently in that region did not mentioned of such Syrian caught at the border. Coming from Breitfart? If this is true don't you think it will be headlines in Fox News nationwide? They pay lots of money for this kind of information.
Also If you want to get caught easily then use Texas border. Why not Arizona border? You might get lucky but your chances is very low of getting thru.

Local News Archives - FOX 39 Laredo

Forum List

Back