8 No. 2 Yes.

What did I lie about?
To Asclepias: Come now. Do not weasel out. You lied when you said you were undecided before you answered the questions.
Thats correct. I was undecided before I answered those questions. What made you think that wasnt the truth?

Because of who you are and what you are.
No one on this forum knows who and what I am. You barely are sentient so there is no way you know who I am.

What did I lie about?
To Asclepias: Come now. Do not weasel out. You lied when you said you were undecided before you answered the questions.
Thats correct. I was undecided before I answered those questions. What made you think that wasnt the truth?

No one on this forum knows who and what I am. You barely are sentient so there is no way you know who I am.

Don't be so sure.

What did I lie about?

Don't be so sure.
I'm very sure.

Don't be so sure.
I'm very sure.

Whatever makes you feel better.

Don't be so sure.
I'm very sure.

I wouldnt really care if you did know who i was. Youre nothing.

Don't be so sure.
I'm very sure.

So you're not so sure. Got it.

Every undecided voter should ask themselves at least one of the following questions about Hillary Clinton:

1. Do I want Hillary filling Supreme Court vacancies?

2. Do I believe that Hillary will defend and protect this country against all enemies foreign and domestic?

3. Do I believe that Hillary will put this country’s national security above the New World Order’s agenda?

4. Do I want Hillary as commander in chief with the inevitability of another Benghazi in mind?

5. Do I believe that Hillary will tell the truth about anything after she is president?

6. Did I believe anything Hillary said during her campaign to date?

7. Do I believe that Hillary is physically healthy and mentally dependable enough to be president?

8. Do I believe that Hillary will surround herself with advisors more commendable than the ones she now has?

I got 8 no answers and two yeses, but then I am not undecided.

9. Do I believe that Hillary got away with committing espionage, and/or treason, on her e-mail server?

10. Do I believe that Hillary is a crook?
Most undecided voters will no doubt come to the conclusion that they don’t want the likes of Trump nominating justices to the Supreme Court.

Indeed, a majority of Americans don’t want to go back to the hateful days of state governments compelling women to give birth against their will, or criminalizing being gay, or denying immigrants their due process rights, or violating the equal protection rights of same-sex couples.

A majority of Americans don’t want to return to an age of bigotry and hate most on the right seek to reinstate.

Don't be so sure.
I'm very sure.

No. I'm sure. I just wouldnt care if you did know. Youre not intelligent enough to do anything.

What made you think that wasnt the truth?
To Asclepias: The odds against every answer you gave being the exact opposite to every one of my answers in the OP.

In addition you replied 35 minutes after I posted 10 questions. It is illogical to think you spent the entire time formulating your answers even if you opened the thread a minute or so after I posted it.

No. I'm sure. I just wouldnt care if you did know. Youre not intelligent enough to do anything.

OK, whatever makes you feel better. If you're sure then you wasted your time saying "if you did" because, according to you, I don't. Tells me you're not so sure.

You're not intelligent enough to stop me.

I'm very sure.

OK, whatever makes you feel better. If you're sure then you wasted your time saying "if you did" because, according to you, I don't. Tells me you're not so sure.

"If" a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The point is that the cow doesnt so its a hypothetical we entertain just like its a hypothetical I entertained you with when I said "if" you did know who I was i wouldnt give a shit because you are too stupid and timid to do anything. Since I'm not worried I dont feel any better or worse regardless to your level of knowledge. Youre a white boy and of no consequence.

What made you think that wasnt the truth?
To Asclepias: The odds against every answer you gave being the exact opposite to every one of my answers in the OP.

In addition you replied 35 minutes after I posted 10 questions. It is illogical to think you spent the entire time formulating your answers even if you opened the thread a minute or so after I posted it.
I didnt compare my answers to yours but I am going to guess they were not the exact opposite since yours were not posted prior to me reading the OP..

"If" a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The point is that the cow doesnt so its a hypothetical we entertain just like its a hypothetical I entertained you with when I said "if" you did know who I was i wouldnt give a shit because you are too stupid and timid to do anything. Since I'm not worried I dont feel any better or worse regardless to your level of knowledge. Youre a white boy and of no consequence.

Since a cow can't have balls, it can't be a bull. If you're so sure, no need to address if I did know.

Tits on a boar hog serve more of a purpose than you.

You've proven, as I said I know, what you are. Just another gutter n*gger.

Since a cow can't have balls, it can't be a bull. If you're so sure, no need to address if I did know.

Exactly. And since you are too stupid and timid to do anything if you did know who I was I can reply to your post saying I know for sure you dont know anything.

Exactly. And since you are too stupid and timid to do anything if you did know who I was I can reply to your post saying I know for sure you dont know anything.

Timid? Not of a 2nd class boy like you.

If you're sure I don't, why worry or even mention "IF"? Tells me you're scared. It's OK, you can admit what I already know.

I didnt compare my answers to yours but I am going to guess they were not the exact opposite since yours were not posted prior to me reading the OP..
To Asclepias: Put some work in on your reading comprehension skills. I posted this in the OP:
I got 8 no answers and two yeses, but then I am not undecided.
That doesnt tell me what you answered yes or no to now does it? Also I had 7 yes 2 no and 1 not really.

Forum List

Back