8 No. 2 Yes.

That doesnt tell me what you answered yes or no to now does it?
To Asclepias: Res ipsa Loquitur.
Also I had 7 yes 2 no and 1 not really.
To Asclepias: Your “Not really” is more of yes than it is a no:
6. Did I believe anything Hillary said during her campaign to date?
Did you believe none? Did you believe some? Inquiring minds want to know.
No. The tip off is that the word "not" is a from of "no" indicating a negative context. Whats really amusing is you telling me what I meant as if someone gave you the authority to dictate that.

I believed some things but not others. Politicians lie. If they didnt most would not get elected.

It is very clear. Hillary gets us into WWWIII. Why would anyone vote for dat?

Hillary's supporters are as corrupt and anti-American as she is.
What do you call people who are disgusted with Hillary but need to vote for her to protect the country from Donald Trump? A lot of Hillary's votes will be from people like that. They're not really supporters.

I think it is the other way around. Hillary is having trouble breaking 50 even with double digit poll leads. The people you speak of are baked into her numbers already. It is just a matter of what the others do as to who wins.
Its a given she is going to win. Even though I called it I still was surprised at the dummies that selected Drumpf as a nominee. if they had selected someone else for the GOP nod then I would not be so sure Hilary was going to be the next president.

I don't consider it a given. More probably than not, but if polls can swing so wildly over stupid comments that have no direct bearing on people's lives, then they can swing back just as readily. I half expect ISIl to initiate a series of attacks in Europe in late September-mid October hoping to trigger a lone wolf to carry out and attack near election day in the US. Donald's saber rattling over them plays better to their psyops and they would fair better under him than Hillary at achieving their end goals as there is little chance in hell you will ever get the GOP on board another overly expensive quagmire war in the Middle East short of a 911 attack. These small attacks are all they need to keep the "Muslims Go Home" sign lit.

What do you call people who are disgusted with Hillary but need to vote for her to protect the country from Donald Trump? A lot of Hillary's votes will be from people like that. They're not really supporters.

I think it is the other way around. Hillary is having trouble breaking 50 even with double digit poll leads. The people you speak of are baked into her numbers already. It is just a matter of what the others do as to who wins.
Its a given she is going to win. Even though I called it I still was surprised at the dummies that selected Drumpf as a nominee. if they had selected someone else for the GOP nod then I would not be so sure Hilary was going to be the next president.

I don't consider it a given. More probably than not, but if polls can swing so wildly over stupid comments that have no direct bearing on people's lives, then they can swing back just as readily. I half expect ISIl to initiate a series of attacks in Europe in late September-mid October hoping to trigger a lone wolf to carry out and attack near election day in the US. Donald's saber rattling over them plays better to their psyops and they would fair better under him than Hillary at achieving their end goals as there is little chance in hell you will ever get the GOP on board another overly expensive quagmire war in the Middle East short of a 911 attack. These small attacks are all they need to keep the "Muslims Go Home" sign lit.
You have a point there. Fear is a great motivator and poor whites that support Drumpf are very susceptible to its use. At first I was watching this election more as an indicator of the level of white rage regarding not being able to keep Obama out of the WH. Now I also see it as a potential indictment of the intelligence of the white people here in the US (especially white males). Drumpf is the loud talking wind bag they wish they could emulate and get away with it. Its going to be interesting watching the numbers.

You have a point there. Fear is a great motivator and poor whites that support Drumpf are very susceptible to its use. At first I was watching this election more as an indicator of the level of white rage regarding not being able to keep Obama out of the WH. Now I also see it as a potential indictment of the intelligence of the white people here in the US (especially white males). Drumpf is the loud talking wind bag they wish they could emulate and get away with it. Its going to be interesting watching the numbers.

In all fairness, "You can't trust Donald Trump with the nuclear launch codes" is using fear to pander to the left's voters. It is a two way street. People see their fears as rational and the other side's fears as irrational. We have an election with one side promising hopeless change and the other side perhaps trying to promote hope but no real change. It is a tough thing for people to sort through and it will get tougher for them as the election nears. In resolving I won't vote for either, I have just surrendered to the reality that we are screwed either way, so what me worry.

In all fairness, "You can't trust Donald Trump with the nuclear launch codes" is using fear to pander to the left's voters. It is a two way street. People see their fears as rational and the other side's fears as irrational. We have an election with one side promising hopeless change and the other side perhaps trying to promote hope but no real change. It is a tough thing for people to sort through and it will get tougher for them as the election nears. In resolving I won't vote for either, I have just surrendered to the reality that we are screwed either way, so what me worry.
I dont trust anyone with the nuclear launch codes and thats why there is a check system that keeps the POTUS from unilaterally launching nuclear weapons. I think the thing is Drumpf even being part of that process is what is a real red flag. He gets offended like he is a 15 year old. Much of the world already hates the US. I cant imagine him being the face of the US. We would have more than just the radical Muslims attacking the US. Change is slow on a large scale but it has to be committed to and worked on in order to see progress. Drumpfs people only want to change the climate back to the 50's

No. The tip off is that the word "not" is a from of "no" indicating a negative context.
To Asclepias: You stretched your meaning a bit when you qualified ‘not’ with the word ‘really’:

not (adverb)

In no way; to no degree. Used to express negation, denial, refusal, or prohibition: I will not go. You may not have any.

really (adverb)

1. In actual truth or fact: The horseshoe crab isn't really a crab at all.

2. Truly; genuinely: That was a really enjoyable evening.

3. Indeed: Really, you shouldn't have done it.​

In any event give it up. You got caught telling a fib. Playing word games will not erase it.

Every undecided voter should ask themselves at least one of the following questions about Hillary Clinton:

1. Do I want Hillary filling Supreme Court vacancies?

2. Do I believe that Hillary will defend and protect this country against all enemies foreign and domestic?

3. Do I believe that Hillary will put this country’s national security above the New World Order’s agenda?

4. Do I want Hillary as commander in chief with the inevitability of another Benghazi in mind?

5. Do I believe that Hillary will tell the truth about anything after she is president?

6. Did I believe anything Hillary said during her campaign to date?

7. Do I believe that Hillary is physically healthy and mentally dependable enough to be president?

8. Do I believe that Hillary will surround herself with advisors more commendable than the ones she now has?

I got 8 no answers and two yeses, but then I am not undecided.

9. Do I believe that Hillary got away with committing espionage, and/or treason, on her e-mail server?

10. Do I believe that Hillary is a crook?
Sounds like you have a real scientific poll there. Who are your respondents? Your cellmates.

I dont trust anyone with the nuclear launch codes and thats why there is a check system that keeps the POTUS from unilaterally launching nuclear weapons. I think the thing is Drumpf even being part of that process is what is a real red flag. He gets offended like he is a 15 year old. Much of the world already hates the US. I cant imagine him being the face of the US. We would have more than just the radical Muslims attacking the US. Change is slow on a large scale but it has to be committed to and worked on in order to see progress. Drumpfs people only want to change the climate back to the 50's

We have a lot if institutional controls and weight against a nuclear launch, but I would expect Trump to resign in the first year when he was found to be using the Presidency to advantage his businesses, so I sort of think he is just a precursor to a Pence presidency. Either way, he sucks donkey balls. Hillary sucks donkey balls.

Groan.

We've got another 86 days of whiny threads like this one.

Which do no good at all, by the way. Have you ever seen anyone here say "Golly, your well-reasoned thread has caused me to change my mind!"?

Imagine 8 years of Hillary, after the disastrous 16 years of W and BO.

So long liberty, freedom, and America...at least I experienced it for a little while.
There is weed o' plenty, so it will be okay...
Yeah...that's the ticket.

...but we might need harder shit man, we be trying to forget Hillary fucking up....man.

View attachment 85398

I simply call them FOOLS.

View attachment 85401

View attachment 85402

From trumpsters that's kind of funny

Imagine 8 years of Hillary, after the disastrous 16 years of W and BO.

So long liberty, freedom, and America...at least I experienced it for a little while.

That is delusion from a partisan hack. Eight years of Hillary will be far better than 8 years of shrub was, as was 8 years of president Obama.....unless you're an angry old white homophobic, bigoted, misogynist male who can't cope with the fm fact that the world is no longer only about old white men

That's a hallmark of Stalinist regimes, fabricating imaginary crimes as an excuse to imprison their political opponents. Flanders here is proud to let his Stalinist freak flag fly. Almost without exception, every Trump fan is a Stalinist.

Obviously, you don't see anyone on the liberal side acting like that.

Obviously, you don't see anyone on the liberal side acting like that.
To mamooth: What I do see on the liberal side is people like you smirking at every crime committed by Hillary Clinton & Company. Let the media accuse loyal Americans of Clinton crimes and the Department of Justice would have them on death row posthaste.

No one on this forum knows who and what I am.

Your posts give a good idea of who you are (unless you are completely disingenuous). According to those posts, you are a semi-clever provocateur who resorts to insults and name-calling whenever you are challenged.

Forum List

Back