8 No. 2 Yes.

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Every undecided voter should ask themselves at least one of the following questions about Hillary Clinton:

1. Do I want Hillary filling Supreme Court vacancies?

2. Do I believe that Hillary will defend and protect this country against all enemies foreign and domestic?

3. Do I believe that Hillary will put this country’s national security above the New World Order’s agenda?

4. Do I want Hillary as commander in chief with the inevitability of another Benghazi in mind?

5. Do I believe that Hillary will tell the truth about anything after she is president?

6. Did I believe anything Hillary said during her campaign to date?

7. Do I believe that Hillary is physically healthy and mentally dependable enough to be president?

8. Do I believe that Hillary will surround herself with advisors more commendable than the ones she now has?

I got 8 no answers and two yeses, but then I am not undecided.

9. Do I believe that Hillary got away with committing espionage, and/or treason, on her e-mail server?

10. Do I believe that Hillary is a crook?

Hillary's supporters are as corrupt and anti-American as she is.
What do you call people who are disgusted with Hillary but need to vote for her to protect the country from Donald Trump? A lot of Hillary's votes will be from people like that. They're not really supporters.

View attachment 85398
What do you call people who are disgusted with Hillary but need to vote for her to protect the country from Donald Trump? A lot of Hillary's votes will be from people like that. They're not really supporters.

I simply call them FOOLS.

meanthings.jpg

guide.jpg

I think it is the other way around. Hillary is having trouble breaking 50 even with double digit poll leads. The people you speak of are baked into her numbers already. It is just a matter of what the others do as to who wins.

Every undecided voter should ask themselves at least one of the following questions about Hillary Clinton:

2. Do I believe that Hillary will defend and protect this country against all enemies foreign and domestic?

3. Do I believe that Hillary will put this country’s national security above the New World Order’s agenda?

4. Do I want Hillary as commander in chief with the inevitability of another Benghazi in mind?

5. Do I believe that Hillary will tell the truth about anything after she is president?

7. Do I believe that Hillary is physically healthy and mentally dependable enough to be president?

8. Do I believe that Hillary will surround herself with advisors more commendable than the ones she now has?

9. Do I believe that Hillary got away with committing espionage, and/or treason, on her e-mail server?

1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4.yes
5. yes but she will lie like most politicians about the details.
6. not really.
7. yes
8. yes
9. no
10. no. at least no more than any republican I can think of.

Smart and knowledgeable about whats a stake.

I think it is the other way around. Hillary is having trouble breaking 50 even with double digit poll leads. The people you speak of are baked into her numbers already. It is just a matter of what the others do as to who wins.
Its a given she is going to win. Even though I called it I still was surprised at the dummies that selected Drumpf as a nominee. if they had selected someone else for the GOP nod then I would not be so sure Hilary was going to be the next president.

Imagine 8 years of Hillary, after the disastrous 16 years of W and BO.

So long liberty, freedom, and America...at least I experienced it for a little while.

Me too.

Imagine 8 years of Hillary, after the disastrous 16 years of W and BO.

So long liberty, freedom, and America...at least I experienced it for a little while.
Imagine 8 years of Drumpf at this time and place in history. He will single handedly alienate the US from the rest of the world and turn back the clock to Jim Crow.

Trump represents a rebellion against the 2 party system and career politicians that suck off the government teat their whole life e.g Hillary Clinton. This is a clear choice between a corrupt establishment candidate and a true outsider who scares the shit out of fat cat establishment GOP and the DEMs and the State controlled media.

People that feel the need to "protect" the country from Trump have bought into the media portrayal of Trump and are ignoring the glaring deficiencies and corruption of Clinton.

Trump represents a rebellion against the 2 party system and career politicians that suck off the government teat their whole life e.g Hillary Clinton. This is a clear choice between a corrupt establishment candidate and a true outsider who scares the shit out of fat cat establishment GOP and the DEMs and the State controlled media.

People that feel the need to "protect" the country from Trump have bought into the media portrayal of Trump and are ignoring the glaring deficiencies and corruption of Clinton.
You must be a dummy. Thats what Drumpf wants you to think. Drumpf is just a pied piper that has tapped into the ignorance and fear of poor white people. Intelligent whites hate Drumpf.

No, I didn't "buy into" anyone's happy horseshit. I patiently waited ... and waited .... and waited for reasonable solutions from him and never got them. In the meantime, yes, he insulted a lot of people and spent a lot of time bragging about himself on the stump, but that wouldn't have been a deal breaker, for me. His lack of preparedness and his apparent inability to get along with anyone who disagrees with him are why he is not in anyway qualified to be the President of the United States. I know Clinton's a dishonest and most likely corrupt politician; she is also a bitch, and I have been led kicking and screaming to the conclusion that I have no choice but to vote for her. I'm an Independent--and an angry one. The Republicans have a lot of making up to do with people like me.

1. yes
2. yes
3. yes
4.yes
5. yes but she will lie like most politicians about the details.
6. not really.
7. yes
8. yes
9. no
10. no. at least no more than any republican I can think of.
To Asclepias: Were you undecided before you answered the questions?

Forum List

Back