8 Modern Advancements Europeans Wouldn't Have If The Moors Didn't Bring It To Europe !

We spend a dozen years in school learning the prescribed stories, and then the rest of our lives unlearning them and finding out everything they "forgot" to mention.

Here's another contribution to society by the Moors..

media:8982d4e0c69946f3be22b8b211064718MideastFemaleSuicideBombersGlance.JPEG

Bear Witness to shit you didnt learn in school

I cannot access your citation------but have no doubt that
it contains the same idiot lies and propaganda that I have
been hearing from muslims and reading in their idiotic
writings for the past 50 years. No inventions and no
"advancements" unavailable to Europe without THE MUSLIMS.
None exist-----NONE

We spend a dozen years in school learning the prescribed stories, and then the rest of our lives unlearning them and finding out everything they "forgot" to mention.

only if you are THAT stupid

I cannot access your citation------but have no doubt that
it contains the same idiot lies and propaganda that I have
been hearing from muslims and reading in their idiotic
writings for the past 50 years. No inventions and no
"advancements" unavailable to Europe without THE MUSLIMS.
None exist-----NONE

Uhhh----- yeah, no advancements were unavailable. That was kind of the point.

I see. So you were content to take the 12-year pill and then go :lalala: for the rest of your life.

Well --- it shows.

Even just above you tried to refute a video you already admitted you didn't watch. Then you said the opposite of what you meant.

Quite the living education, that.

:dig:

Point of what? some idiot article written by idiots that claim
that muslims INVENTED glass, microscopes, mathematics,
matzoh balls, lemons?

I see. So you were content to take the 12-year pill and then go :lalala: for the rest of your life.

Well --- it shows.

newsflash------neither arabs as arabs nor muslims as muslims----invented anything------not even Felafel------with one exception------they invented the idea of putting cardamom in coffee

Pretty much true. The MIddle East was a bastion of education until that pedophile Mohammed came along and convinced everyone that Islam was the true path.

in fact---quite right----muhummad by virtue of his life of virtue rendered illiteracy ------holy. His influence likely kept the royals of Europe----ALSO illiterate

matzoh balls, lemons?

Not one of which was mentioned in the video you already admitted you didn't watch.

Massive dump of a shoot-itself-in-the-foot post there Rosie.

An emissary from the Religion of Peace rents a truck and plows it into a crowd of celebrants killing over 80 and right on cue, Leftist twats come along to remind us how wonderful their culture is. Aside from the 1300 years of violence, oppression, bloodshed, and misery, they came up with a few useful inventions.....kinda like the Nazis.

They will do everything in their power to ensure nothing is done and Muslims continue to slaughter Westerners in their own streets.

I was referring to the African Culture more than the Muslim aspect of it.

matzoh balls, lemons?

Not one of which was mentioned in the video you already admitted you didn't watch.

Massive dump of a shoot-itself-in-the-foot post there Rosie.

no problem ---whatever is in the video which I cannot access---it is garbage ---as to ALUM----it is poisonous

Here's another contribution to society by the Moors..

media:8982d4e0c69946f3be22b8b211064718MideastFemaleSuicideBombersGlance.JPEG

matzoh balls, lemons?

Well --- it shows.

newsflash------neither arabs as arabs nor muslims as muslims----invented anything------not even Felafel------with one exception------they invented the idea of putting cardamom in coffee

tumblr_lu1hrbDwmV1qzsnxyo1_500.jpg

Apparently this cult goes back a looooooong way.

"whatever is in the video which I cannot access---it is garbage" --- kinda says it all.
"I didn't read it but whatever it said was bullshit".

Massive, massive intellectual dump. You must be taking Mentalmucil.

I was referring to the African Culture more than the Muslim aspect of it.

in what sense were you "referring to the African culture rather than the muslim "aspect" ?? I was going to ask you to define
MOOR----there are all kinds of defintions of "moor"

Forum List

Back