8 Modern Advancements Europeans Wouldn't Have If The Moors Didn't Bring It To Europe !

street lights was ancient Persian
Aqueducts and road, and baths were roman

I will happily hand you AQUEDUCTS-----but lots of peoples did roads-------and took baths. In fact Egyptians had water drainage----sorta sewer things before rome was invented

I was referring to the African Culture more than the Muslim aspect of it.

Moors ARE Moslems, dummy.

some people define MOORS as black muslims----I accept
your definition ----BUT the poster makes an issue of WHITE
PEOPLE_--------lots of muslims are WHITE if you define white as CAUCASION_----if you define white as WASP_-------well---
ok that's up to you

PEOPLE_--------lots of muslims are WHITE if you define white as CAUCASION_----if you define white as WASP_-------well---
ok that's up to you

I didnt even mention white people. WTF is wrong with you crybabies? You see attacks whenever a black dude opens his mouth. Sheesh

Liberals are obsessively and compulsively defending the awful religion of Islam. Anything they can do to separate it from terrorism, they'll do. If Moslems weren't splattering human body parts across the streets of France, America, England etc etc, it would be funny.

ok that's up to you

I didnt even mention white people. WTF is wrong with you crybabies? You see attacks whenever a black dude opens his mouth. Sheesh

are you a "black" dude? ok-----name ONE "advancement" that Europeans would not have if MOORS had not brought it
to them

[

I cannot access your citation------but have no doubt that
it contains the same idiot lies and propaganda that I have
been hearing from muslims and reading in their idiotic
writings for the past 50 years. No inventions and no
"advancements" unavailable to Europe without THE MUSLIMS.
None exist-----NONE

Same old shit, Muslims created Algebra - Well, no. The Chinese did. The Muslims were on the trade routes from China and PICKED it up from the Chinese.

The Muslims invented the Alphabet. Well, no. It is adapted from the Greek Alphabet brought to the Middle East by Alexander and combined with Sanskrit.

After yesterday, Pogo and CC are in a rush to praise their Islamist allies; they're so proud of them.

ok that's up to you

are you a "black" dude? ok-----name ONE "advancement" that Europeans would not have if MOORS had not brought it
to them

Theres 8 in the video. Go watch it and stop begging

University, Plato
Math and sciences were Greek
Paper of sorts had origins in Egypt and china
Hospitals also Greek and Egyptian
Surgery have been done since ancient times, even on the brain. Muslims might have improved some thing, but the origins are far older and from other culture and people.
Introduced, or reintroduced, is no invented.
Muslims borrowed from everyone.

[

I cannot access your citation------but have no doubt that
it contains the same idiot lies and propaganda that I have
been hearing from muslims and reading in their idiotic
writings for the past 50 years. No inventions and no
"advancements" unavailable to Europe without THE MUSLIMS.
None exist-----NONE

Same old shit, Muslims created Algebra - Well, no. The Chinese did. The Muslims were on the trade routes from China and PICKED it up from the Chinese.

The Muslims invented the Alphabet. Well, no. It is adapted from the Greek Alphabet brought to the Middle East by Alexander and combined with Sanskrit.

After yesterday, Pogo and CC are in a rush to praise their Islamist allies; they're so proud of them.

Where my history comes from they were Muslim. Just like your history comes from cave dwelling racists. Are you defending cave dwelling racists by existence?

Apparently yes. Stop defending racists and slavery

Forum List

Back