8 Modern Advancements Europeans Wouldn't Have If The Moors Didn't Bring It To Europe !

I was referring to the African Culture more than the Muslim aspect of it.

Moors ARE Moslems, dummy.

Yes because Africans were Muslims, dummy. So?

another one of the idiot lies------Africans were also christians and---"other" religions. are you a Farrakhan ass licker?

Africans werent Christians. Where do you get your information? The Sunday Funny's?

from real history-----there were Christians in Africa AND in arabia long before the rapist pig of arabia was born in mecca---which already had---a population of jews and christians

I was referring to the African Culture more than the Muslim aspect of it.

another one of the idiot lies------Africans were also christians and---"other" religions. are you a Farrakhan ass licker?

Africans werent Christians. Where do you get your information? The Sunday Funny's?

from real history-----there were Christians in Africa AND in arabia long before the rapist pig of arabia was born in mecca---which already had---a population of jews and christians

Yep, the Sunday Funny's

Math and sciences were Greek

Egypt

actually-----greek-----and Indian-----and precede islam and existed long before muslims INVADED Christian cities in
Spain

I said Egypt

Egyptians were not MOORS----nor were they black----in fact CLEOPATRA was greek. Egyptians did not speak Arabic----
they had an entirely different language and knew how to write---Arabic was not written at all until about 300 AD------the script is Persian----which is also not MOORISH or MUSLIM or BLACK

[

Where my history comes from they were Muslim.

Yes, but your "history" comes straight out of your ass.

Just like your history comes from cave dwelling racists. Are you defending cave dwelling racists by existence?

Aha, so you and Asslips of socks of the same troll. Figures.

Apparently yes. Stop defending racists and slavery

Your Arab Massahs, who you defend to this day, created Chattel Slavery and STILL practice it, enslaving Africans to this day.

The most racist person on this board is Asslips - who it turns out is you, or rather a sock of the person who controls you, since you are also a sock.

Yep, the Sunday Funny's

Of course not------I even read the bullshit MARCUS GARVEY and MALCOLM X and ELDRIDGE CLEAVER wrote.

[

I cannot access your citation------but have no doubt that
it contains the same idiot lies and propaganda that I have
been hearing from muslims and reading in their idiotic
writings for the past 50 years. No inventions and no
"advancements" unavailable to Europe without THE MUSLIMS.
None exist-----NONE

Same old shit, Muslims created Algebra - Well, no. The Chinese did. The Muslims were on the trade routes from China and PICKED it up from the Chinese.

The Muslims invented the Alphabet. Well, no. It is adapted from the Greek Alphabet brought to the Middle East by Alexander and combined with Sanskrit.

After yesterday, Pogo and CC are in a rush to praise their Islamist allies; they're so proud of them.
It is the only adequate source of funding left to them. It is kind of like "WE" bought the shit farm so we are going to stick with it even though it stinks so bad we can barely stand it.

Bear Witness to shit you didnt learn in school

A pity that they were stolen from the Greeks, Romans and Assyrians when the muslims invaded their lands and stole everything. They were illiterate by design as mo'mad did not want them to be educated and hence able to see through his lies.

The OP proves once again that Progs really are the Reactionary Conservatives.

They want to freeze frame society into the states of the Middle Ages...Serfs Up!

[

Just like your history comes from cave dwelling racists. Are you defending cave dwelling racists by existence?

Your Arab Massahs, who you defend to this day, created Chattel Slavery and STILL practice it, enslaving Africans to this day.

The most racist person on this board is Asslips - who it turns out is you, or rather a sock of the person who controls you, since you are also a sock.

Stop defending racists

[

Stop defending racists

uncensored is not defending you

What's funny is you think they actually invented all of this. The Romans beat them by over 1000 years, and they merely were using math that was invented by Egyptians and Greeks before them. Archimedes invented calculus. The Moors were very advanced for their time, but they weren't as advanced as the civilizations that they replaced.

[
It is the only adequate source of funding left to them. It is kind of like "WE" bought the shit farm so we are going to stick with it even though it stinks so bad we can barely stand it.

Humans share knowledge. Any time there is trade, the knowledge of one culture is passed to another. The Middle East sat smack dab in the middle (imagine) of the trade routes flowing from Persia, China, India, Constantinople and Rome. Knowledge was accumulated based on contact.

Pogo and CC are bursting with Pride over what their Islamic brother did yesterday, so they try and inflate the stature of Islam. But Islam retarded, rather than aided the development of knowledge.

[

Humans share knowledge. Any time there is trade, the knowledge of one culture is passed to another. The Middle East sat smack dab in the middle (imagine) of the trade routes flowing from Persia, China, India, Constantinople and Rome. Knowledge was accumulated based on contact.

Pogo and CC are bursting with Pride over what their Islamic brother did yesterday, so they try and inflate the stature of Islam. But Islam retarded, rather than aided the development of knowledge.

Actually I said nothing about "Islam". I did what I usually do --- called out a poster for bullshit logic. To wit: "I can't see the video but it's bullshit anyway".

Other than that all I did was note that our prescribed schooling leaves out a ton of knowledge. Which it does.
Apparently one of them is simple reading comprehension.

What's funny is you think they actually invented all of this. The Romans beat them by over 1000 years, and they merely were using math that was invented by Egyptians and Greeks before them. Archimedes invented calculus. The Moors were very advanced for their time, but they weren't as advanced as the civilizations that they replaced.

Archimedes did not invent calculus-----Sir Isaac newton did----
Sir Isaac Newton said "if I have seen further than others---it is
because I have stood on the shoulders of Giants" da giant was Archimedes

In many cases what they did was transmitted knowledge that had been beaten down by primitive witchburning supserstition. Some innovations came to Mauritania (Maur = "Moor", basically Berber rather than Arab) by the Romans, and then reintroduced to the relatively backward Europe after the latter had left them behind or failed to incorporate them.

Forum List

Back