8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman

Don't use my words to make your straw. If you must make strawmen, find your own.

My argument is that all illegals must be arrested because they are fucking breaking the law by being here.

Which begs the question of why the law should be there in the first place.

Finally!!! PWNED!!!

Nice chatting! See ya:party:

You didn't PWN anything.

I want to know why you think we should be concerning ourselves with illegals.

Finally!!! PWNED!!!

You didn't PWN anything.

Because they are Bankrupting various States in The Union maybe, yuh think? Or Could it be because they are also violating our Laws by crossing the border which makes them criminals? Or could it be our original point which is because some of them are committing very violent crimes and we have enough to deal with in regards to legal citizens. What do you think Father? ~BH

This is the point I was making earlier. Law enforcement needs to concentrate on "gangs".
You can bet, these men NEVER worked picking fruit or veggies. These are gang members.

Jose-Echebarria-11634.jpg

suspects11463.jpg

The woman was "Hispanic". They were probably sending a "message" within the community. It takes a brave women to turn thugs in. Many women might have been intimidated. Reportedly, one woman in the house told the victim if she helped, they would do the same to her.

GANG RAPE: Another suspect turns himself into police Michelle Sigona - International Crime Wire

My feeling is to send the National Guard to the border to stop more coming into the country, but let the law enforcement concentrate on gangs and thugs, NOT field workers.

For once we agree on something!

Finally!!! PWNED!!!

You didn't PWN anything.

Because they are Bankrupting various States in The Union maybe, yuh think? Or Could it be because they are also violating our Laws by crossing the border which makes them criminals? Or could it be our original point which is because some of them are committing very violent crimes and we have enough to deal with in regards to legal citizens. What do you think Father? ~BH

I don't know I can't read his/her mind.

You didn't PWN anything.

I don't know I can't read his/her mind.

Well, I just did for you then. :cool: ~BH

Finally!!! PWNED!!!

You didn't PWN anything.

First, the United States is a sovereign nation and has the right to control it's border.

Second, as a sovereign nation, it has the right to pass laws concerning immigration.

Third, the United States has passed a law concerning immigration.

Fourth, the United States, under the Constitution, has the authority to enforce its laws, including the immigration law.

Fifth, the people in question, broke the immigration law of the United States making them subject to enforcement.

Sixth, you're still PWNED :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally!!! PWNED!!!

You didn't PWN anything.

First, the United States is a sovereign nation and has the right to control it's border.

Second, as a sovereign nation, it has the right to pass laws concerning immigration.

Fourth, the United States, under the Constitution, has the authority to enforce its laws, including the immigration law.

Fifth, the people in question, broke the immigration law of the United States making them subject to enforcement.

You didn't answer my question. Why do you think we should we have the law?

And repeating something doesn't make it true.

I think everyone of these worthless Hispanics needs to have their skin burnt off and every part of their worthless scum sucking bodies cut up slowly, and feed to wild dogs. PIECES OF WORTHLESS LOW LIFE SHIT.:evil:

Time to deport all the worthless scum sucking pieces of shit out of this country.

Last edited:
No one (but Matthew) is saying all illegal aliens in the US are violent. Most Mexican illegal aliens here are likely peaceful. Of the 125,000 Cubans who emigrated to the US during the Mariel Boat Lift, even the most aggressive estimate places the number of violent offenders or seriously deranged people at 40,000 or 32% of the total. Current estimates are that illegal aliens in the US from Mexico number 11 Million, according to one pro-illegals website.

Immigration Articles

If there are 11 Million, our experience tells us 3,520,000 are likely to be violent offenders or seriously deranged people. OVER THREE AND A HALF MILLION. Crime rates across the country are on the decline, but areas saturated with illegals have experienced terrifying upticks in crimes -- especially kidnapping, which up till now has been unusual in the US.

Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A. - ABC News

Kidnapping Capital of the U.S.A. - ABC News

You may be right that Phoenix is NOT the World's Leading City for the crime of kidnapping -- apparently there is some question as to whether its rates have yet exceeded those of MEXICO CITY.

There are no Mexican millionaires emigrating illegally to the US. These are desperately poor people fleeing harsh conditions in their own country -- and those harsh conditions include CRIME. Unfortunately many Mexican criminals are motivated by a desire for profit and have come to see US victims as more lucrative, so they have emigrated here illegally along with peaceful Mexicans...and we don't know which is which.

All this bleeding heart bullshit for a group of lawbreakers that are tearing some cities and states in the US apart just mystifies me. I always assume that people like FatherTime who will not accept what a deadly hazard illegal aliens create are living far, far away from the problem -- but why they cannot care as much for American crime victims as they do for illegal Mexican immigrants who commit crimes here is just completely beyond me.

Crime has been on a steady decrease since the mid 90s. And when the hell did we get rid of all the immigrants?

No I'm not a fool I'm just aware that correlation = causation is a logical fallacy.

Tell the people in Fairfax and Montgomery that they are just imagining the increased crime and the law enforcement agencies doing the reporting that they are making it all up just to be against you.

Holy straw men. I never said the crime wave wasn't real, but now I'm skeptical so I want to see your source. All I said was that you don't have proof it's caused by illegal immigrants.

Comprende?

The source is the Washington Post. Google is your friend use the Google command <search term> site:washingtonpost.com

Have a ball.

You didn't PWN anything.

If immigration is uncontrolled, then our economy and culture with collapse. Unless we create a shithole. If we do that, then nobody will want to come and we won't have the problem.

Tell the people in Fairfax and Montgomery that they are just imagining the increased crime and the law enforcement agencies doing the reporting that they are making it all up just to be against you.

Holy straw men. I never said the crime wave wasn't real, but now I'm skeptical so I want to see your source. All I said was that you don't have proof it's caused by illegal immigrants.

Comprende?

The source is the Washington Post. Google is your friend use the Google command <search term> site:washingtonpost.com

Have a ball.

Sorry I'm not doing your work for you. You have a claim it's your job to provide a source.

Criminals can consist of Illegal Immigrants, however not all Illegal Immigrants are law breakers (like with murder, rape, etc).

Any collective group of immigrants whether they be legal or illegal have their fair share of criminals.

The Italians had the mob, Irish have the mob and other groups, the various latin immigrants have their drug gangs.

It doesn't make what happened to this poor woman right. However, it wouldn't make it any better if all eight individuals were American.

If immigration is uncontrolled, then our economy and culture with collapse. Unless we create a shithole. If we do that, then nobody will want to come and we won't have the problem.

Our culture would collapse?

What the heck does that even mean?

They would NOT have committed the crime HERE!!!!

Oh so it's OK to commit crimes as long as it's not here. You're a real piece of work.

The fact that they were illegals is purely irrelevant. They could've easily come here legally and then committed the crime. So don't give me any of that 'if only we were enforcing the law it couldn't have possibly happend' bullcrap.

Except many illegals aren't looking to commit rape and murder.

No I don't care that many are criminals. Many citizens are criminals, many legal immigrants are criminals.

and are running away and come to the USA because our borders are so damn porous and continue their crime spree? Your logo says it all. Father Time = living in the past.

And angelhair pasta is a great visual to show just how loopy you are.

Welcome to the 21st century. The century where the loony open border groups thrive and so do the pro-illegal orgs.[/I]

So wait and I living in the past or am I living in the now where pro-illegals thrive?

You can't even keep your insults straight.

In the past we did not have the thousands of illegals entering this country! Now we have them coming in through the back door as never before. Thus the reason why the loony open border groups are thriving as are the pro-illegal advocates. In the 21st century the loony leftists have thousands upon thousands to bleed for and fight for. And yes, if they want to commit crimes it's fine with me for them to commit them elsewhere as a criminal is a criminal no matter where they are - thus I want them as far from me and my loved ones. You have a problem with legal vs illegal. If a thousand illegals enter this country in one day and among those thousands there is but 1 or 2 illegal criminals that is 1 or 2 too many for me. SECURE THE BORDER NOW!!!

Criminals can consist of Illegal Immigrants, however not all Illegal Immigrants are law breakers (like with murder, rape, etc).

Any collective group of immigrants whether they be legal or illegal have their fair share of criminals.

The Italians had the mob, Irish have the mob and other groups, the various latin immigrants have their drug gangs.

It doesn't make what happened to this poor woman right. However, it wouldn't make it any better if all eight individuals were American.

She most likely would not have been gang raped by eight Americans. That's a rather unusual crime here; hence the news coverage. By contrast, violence of any level of depravity against women is not uncommon in Mexico. Ergo, opening the borders to all Mexicans without regard to which are violent is dangerous and has cost many Americans and their families terrible suffering.

I don't get this, people. WTF is up with loving on illegals like this? When the Cubans immigrants hit Miami in the 1980's and began their crime spree, even Cuban-Americans wanted them gone. Dead or in prison, whichever -- as long as law and order was restored.

If Americans in Maryland do not have law and order because of a HIGH INCIDENCE OF VIOLENT CRIMES COMMITTED BY MEXICAN ILLEGALS, then obviously, deporting illegals will solve that. Better many Americans should be preyed upon than any illegals deported?

Just what IS the rationale here?

She most likely would not have been gang raped by eight Americans. That's a rather unusual crime here; hence the news coverage. By contrast, violence of any level of depravity against women is not uncommon in Mexico. Ergo, opening the borders to all Mexicans without regard to which are violent is dangerous and has cost many Americans and their families terrible suffering.

I don't get this, people. WTF is up with loving on illegals like this? When the Cubans immigrants hit Miami in the 1980's and began their crime spree, even Cuban-Americans wanted them gone. Dead or in prison, whichever -- as long as law and order was restored.

If Americans in Maryland do not have law and order because of a HIGH INCIDENCE OF VIOLENT CRIMES COMMITTED BY MEXICAN ILLEGALS, then obviously, deporting illegals will solve that. Better many Americans should be preyed upon than any illegals deported?

Just what IS the rationale here?

Exactly Madeline - you and I are on the same page.

What's the point of these threads? Seriously you can find gang rape amongst US citizens too.

15-Year-Old Gang-Raped Outside Richmond High School While Others Watched - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Maybe the point is to provide examples of how some illegal aliens are spending their free time you imbecile. Do you understand the difference between Legal Citizen and Illegal immigrant, or is that too fucking hard for you to comprehend? ~BH

crime? I thought many of the illegals were taking American jobs? Are you saying Americans are rapists and criminals? :eek:
You have the largest jail population , per capita, on the planet.
Does that answer your question ?

Forum List

Back