8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman

'What difference does it make if she were raped by legals or illegals? She's still raped. Some women get raped by strangers late at night, are you going to say the police should impose mandatory curfews? Lots of horrible crimes could've been stopped if only there had been more draconian laws.'

The difference being that if these illegals had been kept OUT of our country they would not have committed this crime.....or maybe committed them some place else.

Uh huh and if we arrested everyone with beards or just forbade all immigration then the Times Square Bomber wouldn't have been able to make that bomb.

If we had gone out and arrested all blacks then maybe OJ wouldn't have killed his wife.

Now prove that illegals are more likely to be criminals.

No dumb fuck, There will always be citizens committing crimes. The point is, if the Laws that are already on the books were enforced this Women would have never been brutalized like this. Having a hard time understanding that eh? That's what I figured. :cuckoo: You can stick your race-baiting comments up your asshole too because this is about the Law, not race. ~BH

What difference does it make if she were raped by legals or illegals? She's still raped. Some women get raped by strangers late at night, are you going to say the police should impose mandatory curfews? Lots of horrible crimes could've been stopped if only there had been more draconian laws.

Although really enforcing the immigration law would've only stopped the rape by pure chance. Those immigrants could've become legal citizens and then committed their crime like the would-beTimes Square bomber.

I never said it was about race, pay attention I'm saying it was the same logic that racists use.

I was wrong though now I can see this is just you exploiting a tragedy to advance your political agenda which IMO is the mark of true scum.

This is just like those people who moan on TV 'if only we'd ban guns/video games/whatever this shooting wouldn't have happened'.

Mandatory curfews, who mentioned anything about that? Are you mentally ill? Because you sure like to change the subject alot. Fucking 2 or 3 times a post. Nah, You missed it again fuckO! Enforce the Laws on the books and this Women would not have been brutalized by those animals. Wrong again dipshit, If they banned Guns they would still be available to criminals on the black market. You got a serious comprehension problem eh? ~BH

Like I said those laws would've only stopped them by pure chance. If we arrest everyone who say had a beard or went out after hours then yes we'd stop a few criminals because some criminals do those things. Some criminals also happen to be illegals. So saying 'those laws might've gotten some real criminals' is pointless.

There are tons of bad laws we could've passed that would've happened to snag those men.

Last edited:
'What difference does it make if she were raped by legals or illegals? She's still raped. Some women get raped by strangers late at night, are you going to say the police should impose mandatory curfews? Lots of horrible crimes could've been stopped if only there had been more draconian laws.'

The difference being that if these illegals had been kept OUT of our country they would not have committed this crime.....or maybe committed them some place else.

Uh huh and if we arrested everyone with beards or just forbade all immigration then the Times Square Bomber wouldn't have been able to make that bomb.

If we had gone out and arrested all blacks then maybe OJ wouldn't have killed his wife.

Who ever said that illegals are more likely to be criminals you stupid motherfucker!!! If the Laws on the books were enforced this Women would not have been raped, plain and simple, period! What the fuck is your major malfunction you dumb shit? :cuckoo: ~BH

What difference does it make if she were raped by legals or illegals? She's still raped. Some women get raped by strangers late at night, are you going to say the police should impose mandatory curfews? Lots of horrible crimes could've been stopped if only there had been more draconian laws.

Although really enforcing the immigration law would've only stopped the rape by pure chance. Those immigrants could've become legal citizens and then committed their crime like the would-beTimes Square bomber.

I never said it was about race, pay attention I'm saying it was the same logic that racists use.

I was wrong though now I can see this is just you exploiting a tragedy to advance your political agenda which IMO is the mark of true scum.

This is just like those people who moan on TV 'if only we'd ban guns/video games/whatever this shooting wouldn't have happened'.

Mandatory curfews, who mentioned anything about that? Are you mentally ill? Because you sure like to change the subject alot. Fucking 2 or 3 times a post. Nah, You missed it again fuckO! Enforce the Laws on the books and this Women would not have been brutalized by those animals. Wrong again dipshit, If they banned Guns they would still be available to criminals on the black market. You got a serious comprehension problem eh? ~BH

Like I said those laws would've only stopped them by pure chance. If we arrest everyone who say had a beard or went out after hours then yes we'd stop a few criminals because some criminals do those things. Some criminals also happen to be illegals. So saying 'those laws might've gotten some real criminals' is pointless.

There are tons of bad laws we could've passed that would've happened to snag those men.

If you have not got it by now, You never will. ~BH

Who ever said that illegals are more likely to be criminals you stupid motherfucker!!! If the Laws on the books were enforced this Women would not have been raped, plain and simple, period! What the fuck is your major malfunction you dumb shit? :cuckoo: ~BH

It's a retarded argument in favor of the law. Watch

Those rapists were illegals, if only we arrested every illegal they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

I can use that argument in favor of outlawing anything.

Those rapists were basketball players, if only we arrested every basketball player they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

Those rapists were beer drinkers, if only we arrested every beer drinker they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

Those rapists were in poverty, if only we arrested every person in poverty they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

etc. etc.

Last edited:
You're ability to leap from fact to fiction certainly remains intact: There is no evidence that "sending a message to the community" was any more a motive for the attack than any other rape: to satisfy the underdeveloped criminal ego.

I agree with rdean. That is the message gangs send every time they do their gang shit. They didn't expect her to go to the cops.

Sam is right. While the existence of a gang does indeed send an overall message to a community (don't fuck with us), the rape was just that -- a rape. Gang members flashed signs to each other as a way of bonding during a rape.

The rape was not a gang territory turf battle or part of a power struggle within the community.

gawd, some people are dumb as shit.

Just to set the record straight, because I know most of you don't live here in the area. Fast Eddies is in Northern Virginia, small chain of clubs. Most if not all in Fairfax County. Fairfax county, just to set the stage has over 1 million people in it.

So, for those saying that they took a girl from Fairfax to Prince George's County, Maryland (one of the more violent counties in the country) to gang rape her to send a message, you're full of shit. That would have little or no effect on either the area where it happened or the area where she's from. Now, if they went to her community, grabbed her up off the street, took her into a local building and gang raped her, that's different. That sends a message. That's a gang message. Driving her to another state 40 miles away does not send a gang message.

So then what was it? It's how these animals spend recreational time on a Friday night. That's what it was. end of story.

No I get it, I just think it's terrible reasoning.

Those rapists were illegals, if only we arrested every illegal they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

Those rapists were basketball players, if only we arrested every basketball player they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

Those rapists were beer drinkers, if only we arrested every beer drinker they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

Those rapists were in poverty, if only we arrested every person in poverty they wouldn't have been able to commit the rape.

etc. etc.

El WrongO again bro. None of those Laws are already on the books. Get it yet?
smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

No I get it, I just think it's terrible reasoning.

Well, Opinions vary on that one. I do appreciate you being civil with me during my rants, but you pissed me off when you inserted race into the discussion when in fact the point of focus here is the rule of Law. ~BH

etc. etc.

El WrongO again bro. None of those Laws are already on the books. Get it yet?
smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

I never said they were.

Oh so it IS a waste of time. Some illegals are violent criminals, who gives a fuck? You can find horrible brutal fucks in EVERY group you care to name.

Do you understand that pointing to every act of illegals committing crimes does not prove that illegals are more likely to commit real crimes?

This is the EXACT same tactic every racist site on the internet uses.

Point to every violent horrible thing a black/white/hispanic/whatever does to try to convince people that they are all violent human beings.

No dumb fuck, There will always be citizens committing crimes. The point is, if the Laws that are already on the books were enforced this Women would have never been brutalized like this. Having a hard time understanding that eh? That's what I figured. :cuckoo: You can stick your race-baiting comments up your asshole too because this is about the Law, not race. ~BH

The point is that she was raped by "ILLEGALS" that means it was needless. It didn't have to happen. If the laws were enforced, they would not have been here to rape her.

That's the point.

The point is that she was raped by "ILLEGALS" that means it was needless. It didn't have to happen. If the laws were enforced, they would not have been here to rape her.

That's the point.

BingO! We have a winner! Man, I was beggining to seriously believe that I was surrounded by idiots. ~BH

That's the point.

Right and some women are raped by boxers and if we were to make boxing illegal and arrest every boxer those rapes wouldn't have happened.

Oh and all rape is needless.

They would NOT have committed the crime HERE!!!! Get it? They entered the country ILLEGALLY and are roaming our streets looking to rape and even kill! What is it about this that YOU don't understand??? Is it that you don't care that MANY are CRIMINALS and are running away and come to the USA because our borders are so damn porous and continue their crime spree? Your logo says it all. Father Time = living in the past. Welcome to the 21st century. The century where the loony open border groups thrive and so do the pro-illegal orgs.

That's the point.

Right and some women are raped by boxers and if we were to make boxing illegal and arrest every boxer those rapes wouldn't have happened.

smiley_hammerbash.gif
~BH

Is this really necessary to have open borders? Prisons are crowded enough.

SuMar, I share your outrage but the video says "police do not believe any of the six men now in custody is actually a legal alien, so they have referred the matter to federal authorities." The investigation into the legal status of these defendants is still on-going.

But nonetheless, this was completely foreseeable. I blame the owner of the home who rented the rooms and the neighbors who knew a dozen men were living there and did not report this suspicious activity to police. (In virtually every incorporated area of the country, there are zoning ordinances that prohibit occupancy beyond a certain density in any one dwelling, and ordinances that prohibit cohabitation by unrelated persons beyond a certain number per dwelling.)

The people who are driven to cross into the US despite the illegality, who are so anxious to get away from Mexico that they risk so much to get here and be here, etc. are likely to include a high percent of violent offenders. Some might be warm, fuzzy peaceable types, but there will be many, many violent offenders in that group as well -- and they will almost all reoffend in the US.

Do you recall the 1980 Mariel Boat Lift and its devastating effect on South Florida?

Mariel boatlift - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fidel Castro emptied out Cuban prisons and mental institutions and in a few short months, over 125,000 Cubans entered the US, most into South Florida. The two situations are not completely analogous, in part because the US immigration policies towards Cubans is unique; in general, anyone who sets foot on US soil and is a Cuban citizen is granted US citizenship as a political refugee. But it is estimated that as many as 40,000 of the 125,000 who arrived were felons or seriously mentally ill people.

Do you think any community can absorb 40,000 new felons in a few short months and no tragedy will occur? There is no reason to romanticize the illegal aliens flooding in from Mexico -- some have committed felonies there and will do so here. And that number is NOT negligible.

That poor victim -- I think I'd be suicidal if it had happened to me.

Last edited:

That's the point.

Dude, stop, you're babbling now.

What does this have to do with boxers? And yes, all rape is needless. My point in saying it was needless was that it would not have otherwise occurred. Put another way, but for the presence of the illegal aliens, the woman would not have been raped.

At any rate, I wish to apologize for my county's part in this rape. We passed a law similar to the Arizona law in my county two years ago and now all the illegals moved to Maryland and Fairfax county. Those guys probably lived here before, that's why they were at Fast Eddies instead of a Maryland bar. (That or they would have got their asses kicked by the brothers in PG.....:lol::lol:

They would NOT have committed the crime HERE!!!!

Oh so it's OK to commit crimes as long as it's not here. You're a real piece of work.

The fact that they were illegals is purely irrelevant. They could've easily come here legally and then committed the crime. So don't give me any of that 'if only we were enforcing the law it couldn't have possibly happend' bullcrap.

They entered the country ILLEGALLY and are roaming our streets looking to rape and even kill!

Except many illegals aren't looking to commit rape and murder.

Is it that you don't care that MANY are CRIMINALS

No I don't care that many are criminals. Many citizens are criminals, many legal immigrants are criminals.

and are running away and come to the USA because our borders are so damn porous and continue their crime spree? Your logo says it all. Father Time = living in the past.

And angelhair pasta is a great visual to show just how loopy you are.

Welcome to the 21st century. The century where the loony open border groups thrive and so do the pro-illegal orgs.[/I]

So wait and I living in the past or am I living in the now where pro-illegals thrive?

You can't even keep your insults straight.

That's the point.

Dude, stop, you're babbling now.

What does this have to do with boxers? And yes, all rape is needless. My point in saying it was needless was that it would not have otherwise occurred. Put another way, but for the presence of the illegal aliens, the woman would not have been raped.

I'm applying your 'logic' to other situation. Put another way, but for the presence of the boxers, those women raped by boxers would not have been raped.

Saying 'well if we arrest all of the illegals then we're bound to prevent them from raping someone' is a stupid argument and one that can be applied just as easily to any other segment of the population like say boxers.

Forum List

Back