8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman

FatherTime, you are being a noodle-head. Among the desperately poor willing to abandon their homes and break US law by entering and remaining here will be a SIGNIFICANT NUMBER of violent predators. One reason we NEED to enforce our immigration laws is so we can vet people BEFORE they get here to turn back applicants with violence in their past.

I just don't understand how anyone could have so little regard or compassion for his fellow Americans as to turn a blind eye to criminality by illegal aliens from Mexico. Phoenix is now the WORLD'S leading city as to kidnapping rates. Are you saying that's just a coincidence, given the number of illegals there and the horrid kidnapping rates in Mexico?

If we had enforced our immigration LAWS the odds are overwhelming this victim would not have been raped. No woman in America should have to fear that any gathering of men in her community is likely to do her this sort of harm. I'm sure if the victim had been playing pool in a barrio in Juraez, she'd had exercised more caution -- but she was in MARYLAND, and could not foresee that this might happen.

Juarez Mexico Travel Guide - Crime in Juarez - Juarez Murders - Ciudad Juarez

Murders of women have skyrocketed in Mexico to such a degree they even have a name for it: Femicide. Who do YOU think murders Mexican women, if not violent Mexican MEN?

Last edited:
But nonetheless, this was completely foreseeable.

So what are you a damn psychic?

I blame the owner of the home who rented the rooms and the neighbors who knew a dozen men were living there and did not report this suspicious activity to police.

How the hell is a dozen men living in one place suspicious activity? There's all sorts of legal things they could be doing there.

Right and some women are raped by boxers and if we were to make boxing illegal and arrest every boxer those rapes wouldn't have happened.

Oh and all rape is needless.

Dude, stop, you're babbling now.

What does this have to do with boxers? And yes, all rape is needless. My point in saying it was needless was that it would not have otherwise occurred. Put another way, but for the presence of the illegal aliens, the woman would not have been raped.

I'm applying your 'logic' to other situation. Put another way, but for the presence of the boxers, those women raped by boxers would not have been raped.

Saying 'well if we arrest all of the illegals then we're bound to prevent them from raping someone' is a stupid argument and one that can be applied just as easily to any other segment of the population like say boxers.

Dumb ass, being a boxer is not analogous to be an illegal alien.....EPIC FAIL

Boxer = legal occupation
illegal alien = unlawful and subject to arrest

So comparing the two makes you a dumb ass.

I am making an argument that the law be enforced and who know what the hell you're doing (except making an ass of yourself).

I blame the owner of the home who rented the rooms and the neighbors who knew a dozen men were living there and did not report this suspicious activity to police.

How the hell is a dozen men living in one place suspicious activity? There's all sorts of legal things they could be doing there.

How about this for you. We got rid of all our illegals and now crime is at a 15 year low in the middle of a recession when there is typically more crime, not less.

Maybe a coincidence you say. Well, maybe but meanwhile the sanctuary counties of Fairfax and Montgomery are having skyrocketing crime rates. Illegals = CRIME and lots of it! You're a fool if you don't think so.

There's compassion and then there's stupidity. You, FatherTime, show no insight into the security needs of your fellow Americans and none into the risks of criminal behavior from illegal Mexican immigrants.

Did I say "Cubans are bad people" or "no Cubans should be permitted to emigrate here"? No, I did not. What I said was that when a community is suddenly flooded by an influx of people with a criminal history, that community's violent crime rate will foreseeably rise dramatically.

Keep clutching that mental image of the Typical Mexican Illegal Alien as Maria the Happy Housekeeper, FatherTime. The rest of us are trying to cope with the reality of 100,000's or 1,000,000,000's of Jesus the Maniac Murderers.

I just don't understand how anyone could have so little regard or compassion for his fellow Americans as to turn a blind eye to criminality by illegal aliens from Mexico.

Oh :anj_stfu::ahole-1: I never said it's ok I said that this
A. is not evidence that most illegals commit real crimes
B. Is not a good reason to keep up the immigration poilcy because even legals can be criminals.

Phoenix is now the WORLD'S leading city as to kidnapping rates. Are you saying that's just a coincidence, given the number of illegals there and the horrid kidnapping rates in Mexico?

Source?

If we had enforced our immigration LAWS the odds are overwhelming this victim would not have been raped.

So you are pretending to be psychic. She could have just as easily been raped by legals. The fact that she was raped by illegals is irr-fucking-relevant.

No woman in America should have to fear that any gathering of men in her community is likely to do her this sort of harm.

Oh cut the horseshit. You honestly think no one would have any fear if illegals were taken care of? You think women only need to fear rape from illegals? You're either really stupid or you have a terrible crystal ball.

I'm sure if the victim was playing pool in a barrio in Juraez, she'd had exercised more caution -- but she was in MARYLAND, and could not foresee that this might happen.

So the rape is worse because it's in Maryland? :cuckoo:

Juarez Mexico Travel Guide - Crime in Juarez - Juarez Murders - Ciudad Juarez

Murders of women have skyrocketed in Mexico to such a degree they even have a name for it: Femicide. Who do YOU think murders Mexican women, if not violent Mexican MEN?

So because some Mexican men murder women we should regard all Mexican men with suspicion?

Dude, stop, you're babbling now.

What does this have to do with boxers? And yes, all rape is needless. My point in saying it was needless was that it would not have otherwise occurred. Put another way, but for the presence of the illegal aliens, the woman would not have been raped.

I'm applying your 'logic' to other situation. Put another way, but for the presence of the boxers, those women raped by boxers would not have been raped.

Saying 'well if we arrest all of the illegals then we're bound to prevent them from raping someone' is a stupid argument and one that can be applied just as easily to any other segment of the population like say boxers.

Boxer = legal occupation

I am making an argument that the law be enforced and who know what the hell you're doing (except making an ass of yourself).

You're argument is the law should be enforced because some illegals are criminals correct?

If yes then it's a monstrously stupid argument because some boxers are criminals too and under that logic we should also make boxing illegal.

The fact that boxing isn't illegal is irrelevant.

How about this for you. We got rid of all our illegals and now crime is at a 15 year low in the middle of a recession when there is typically more crime, not less.

Crime has been on a steady decrease since the mid 90s. And when the hell did we get rid of all the immigrants?

Maybe a coincidence you say. Well, maybe but meanwhile the sanctuary counties of Fairfax and Montgomery are having skyrocketing crime rates. Illegals = CRIME and lots of it! You're a fool if you don't think so.

No I'm not a fool I'm just aware that correlation = causation is a logical fallacy.

There's compassion and then there's stupidity. You, FatherTime, show no insight into the security needs of your fellow Americans and none into the risks of criminal behavior from illegal Mexican immigrants.

Yes I don't see illegals as a threat and so far you've given me no reason to see them as a threat. The fact that 8 of them committed a gang rape does not impress me in the slightest.

Did I say "Cubans are bad people"

The rest of us are trying to cope with the reality of 100,000's or 1,000,000,000's of Jesus the Maniac Murderers.

Oh the fucking irony. You won't call Cubans bad people but you'll assume most of the Mexicans coming here are all murderers.

Yes I don't see illegals as a threat and so far you've given me no reason to see them as a threat. The fact that 8 of them committed a gang rape does not impress me in the slightest.

The rest of us are trying to cope with the reality of 100,000's or 1,000,000,000's of Jesus the Maniac Murderers.

Oh the fucking irony. You won't call Cubans bad people but you'll assume most of the Mexicans coming here are all murderers.

She didn't say that, and nobody has said that but you. You are a weak minded, feel good spin artist bro. You're making a complete idiot of yourself. Quit defending law breakers you fucking traitor. ~BH

Boxer = legal occupation

You're argument is the law should be enforced because some illegals are criminals correct?

If yes then it's a monstrously stupid argument because some boxers are criminals too and under that logic we should also make boxing illegal.

Don't use my words to make your straw. If you must make strawmen, find your own.

My argument is that all illegals must be arrested because they are fucking breaking the law by being here.

Illegal alien boxers should also be arrested and any other boxer who has committed an illegal act. Aside from that, boxers should be left unmolested.

You can't really be this dumb are you?

Nobody is trying to "impress" you, so get over yourself. We are simply trying to help you and point out that you are in error with your warped beliefs. I wonder how your self-righteous pacifist ass would feel if it were one of your loved ones who was a victim of illegal immigrant crime? Yeah, Then you would have a whole different observation now wouldn't yuh eh Mr Hypocrite? :eek: ~BH

Crime has been on a steady decrease since the mid 90s. And when the hell did we get rid of all the immigrants?

No I'm not a fool I'm just aware that correlation = causation is a logical fallacy.

Tell the people in Fairfax and Montgomery that they are just imagining the increased crime and the law enforcement agencies doing the reporting that they are making it all up just to be against you.

Prince William's crime rate was going through the roof until we passed the law in 2008. MS 13 was everywhere. Now, not so much. The existence of illegal activity begets illegal activity, like it or not.

Tell the people in Fairfax and Montgomery that they are just imagining the increased crime and the law enforcement agencies doing the reporting that they are making it all up just to be against you.

Prince William's crime rate was going through the roof until we passed the law in 2008. MS 13 was everywhere. Now, not so much. The existence of illegal activity begets illegal activity, like it or not.

Apparently, FatherTime is working on his next masterpiece. :cuckoo:~BH

Nobody is trying to "impress" you, so get over yourself. We are simply trying to help you and point out that you are in error with your warped beliefs. I wonder how your self-righteous pacifist ass would feel if it were one of your loved ones who was a victim of illegal immigrant crime? Yeah, Then you would have a whole different observation now wouldn't yuh eh Mr Hypocrite? :eek: ~BH

No I wouldn't mr. condesceding psychic. I wouldn't assume that all/most illegals are a threat just because one of them committed a crime against me.

Last edited:

Holy straw men. I never said the crime wave wasn't real, but now I'm skeptical so I want to see your source. All I said was that you don't have proof it's caused by illegal immigrants.

Comprende?

Boxer = legal occupation

Don't use my words to make your straw. If you must make strawmen, find your own.

My argument is that all illegals must be arrested because they are fucking breaking the law by being here.

Which begs the question of why the law should be there in the first place.

No I wouldn't mr. condesceding psychic. I wouldn't assume that all illegals are a threat just because one of them committed a crime against me.

FT, You are so full of crap that it's coming out your ears my friend. Nobody ever said "all" illegals. I would never say that because I know too many who are just hard working good people. The point was AGAIN, If the Laws on the books were enforced, this poor women would not have been brutalized. None of your fact dodging or drivel is gonna spin that truth.

smiley_deadhorse.gif
~BH

Which begs the question of why the law should be there in the first place.

Finally!!! PWNED!!!

Nice chatting! See ya:party:

'Now prove that illegals are more likely to be criminals.'

No one can prove that any one person is more likely to be a criminal - but - when people are entering this country through the back door with no background checks, the chances of the criminal element entering our country is very rea and quite greatl. You are very naive if you think they don't as crime in the latin american countries is very high and most never are brought to justice.
A criminal is a criminal....what many do not understand is that we are allowing people in to this country who are and were criminals in THEIR countries!! All because we refuse to secure the border! Whether a boxer or a teacher, or a lawyer, or a custodian, or a bus boy, or a waiter, commit the same type of crime as an illegal is a moot point. It is the ILLEGAL criminal who has been given a 'right' to come here and commit crimes simply by not securing the border. I don't give a hoot how many americans commit crimes HERE as they are already here and they will be found and justice will prevail! But I do give a hoot if illegal criminals, above and beyond those criminal already born and bred here, are entering our country ILLEGALLY and then go on to commit horrific crimes! If you can't or won't understand that, it's too bad. Just pray that you or one of your loved ones will not die in the hands of a criminal who should NOT have been in this country in the first place.

Forum List

Back