8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman

SuMar

VIP Member
Mar 16, 2010
Is this really necessary to have open borders? Prisons are crowded enough.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pzIVIJqRUk&feature=PlayList&p=E7A723A6C67C8F80&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=43]YouTube - 8 Illegal Aliens Gang Rape Woman[/ame]​

Most gang members are anchor babies. But cannot deport them. MS 13 is the biggest problem and we have not made a dent in them because they are protected by left wingnuts from deportation.

The government has to stop funding this prisons to house these illegal alien criminals and just deport them back to their country. I believe back in 2007 Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger was seeking 8 billion for more prisons to be built to house the criminals ( which most of them are illegal aliens ).

That is just crazy and Americans are suppose to be the ones who flip the bill for it? :eek:

This is the point I was making earlier. Law enforcement needs to concentrate on "gangs".
You can bet, these men NEVER worked picking fruit or veggies. These are gang members.

Jose-Echebarria-11634.jpg

suspects11463.jpg

The woman was "Hispanic". They were probably sending a "message" within the community. It takes a brave women to turn thugs in. Many women might have been intimidated. Reportedly, one woman in the house told the victim if she helped, they would do the same to her.

GANG RAPE: Another suspect turns himself into police Michelle Sigona - International Crime Wire

My feeling is to send the National Guard to the border to stop more coming into the country, but let the law enforcement concentrate on gangs and thugs, NOT field workers.

And i'm sure the law didn't know there were illegals living there. thank you obama

The woman was "Hispanic". They were probably sending a "message" within the community. It takes a brave women to turn thugs in. Many women might have been intimidated. Reportedly, one woman in the house told the victim if she helped, they would do the same to her.

Did you read the article?

Through the investigation, police discovered that Melanie went out earlier in the night to a place called “Fast Eddie’s” nightclub in Virginia. Detective Jack Austin said she met and exchanged numbers with a man who called himself “Francisco.” When the nightclub closed, Melanie didn’t have a ride home, and Francisco, later identified as Lionicio Argueta, said he would take her home. Detective Austin says when Melanie got in his vehicle there were several other Hispanic males in the back seats.

What "message" were they sending to the community?

Don't accept rides with car-loads of strange men at bars after closing time??

Through the investigation, police discovered that Melanie went out earlier in the night to a place called “Fast Eddie’s” nightclub in Virginia. Detective Jack Austin said she met and exchanged numbers with a man who called himself “Francisco.” When the nightclub closed, Melanie didn’t have a ride home, and Francisco, later identified as Lionicio Argueta, said he would take her home. Detective Austin says when Melanie got in his vehicle there were several other Hispanic males in the back seats.

That was the only article I linked to, but not the only one I read.

She was identified as "Hispanic" and she said the guy called on the phone and said, "Got one". She said that during the entire rape, the guys flashed gang signs and gang slogans.

And i'm sure the law didn't know there were illegals living there. thank you obama

And I thought Bush and the Republicans had it all wrapped up from all the hard work they did during 8 years of a Republican Administration.

Sorry, guess I was wrong.

She was identified as "Hispanic" and she said the guy called on the phone and said, "Got one". She said that during the entire rape, the guys flashed gang signs and gang slogans.

So, what "message to the community" would you assume they were sending?

What "message" do gangs normally send to the surrounding community? Living in Chicago, it's not uncommon.

What "message" do gangs normally send to the surrounding community? Living in Chicago, it's not uncommon.

Um, right.

Either answer the question or not. You did not: You really don't know WTF you're talking about.

Um, right.

Either answer the question or not. You did not: You really don't know WTF you're talking about.

Are you "serious"?

The messages gangs send are:

This is our turf.

Don't fuck with us.

Do what we say.

If you go to the police, we will kill you and your family.

They attempt to recruit teenagers.

The Chicago Area Project: addressing the gang problem | FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin,The | Find Articles at BNET

Russell Square Park was also home base for 15 well-established youth gangs--the Tigers, Tomatoes, Bush Walkers, Baker Bears, Brandon Speed Boys, and others--who principally committed such crimes as petty larceny, vandalism, and lewdness. These gangs were the scourge of the community and a danger to those who did not defer to them. However, they never posed the same threat as gangs do today, whose sophisticated and violent crimes, turf wars with rival gangs, and networks in other cities closely resemble the acts of organized crime syndicates.

------there is nothing here you didn't know. You just want to play some game. Not interested. Have a nice day.

Um, right.

Are you "serious"?

This is our turf.

Don't fuck with us.

Do what we say.

The Chicago Area Project: addressing the gang problem | FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin,The | Find Articles at BNET

Russell Square Park was also home base for 15 well-established youth gangs--the Tigers, Tomatoes, Bush Walkers, Baker Bears, Brandon Speed Boys, and others--who principally committed such crimes as petty larceny, vandalism, and lewdness. These gangs were the scourge of the community and a danger to those who did not defer to them. However, they never posed the same threat as gangs do today, whose sophisticated and violent crimes, turf wars with rival gangs, and networks in other cities closely resemble the acts of organized crime syndicates.

------there is nothing here you didn't know. You just want to play some game. Not interested. Have a nice day.

You're ability to leap from fact to fiction certainly remains intact: There is no evidence that "sending a message to the community" was any more a motive for the attack than any other rape: to satisfy the underdeveloped criminal ego.

Um, right.

Are you "serious"?

This is our turf.

Don't fuck with us.

Do what we say.

You're ability to leap from fact to fiction certainly remains intact: There is no evidence that "sending a message to the community" was any more a motive for the attack than any other rape: to satisfy the underdeveloped criminal ego.

I agree with rdean. That is the message gangs send every time they do their gang shit. They didn't expect her to go to the cops.

Police should be allowed to shoot gang members on sight. They are violent, have a history of trying to kill cops, and wear identifying uniforms [rags[ that mark them as criminals and declared enemies of all society.

It's time to get serious about the gang problem.

Police should be allowed to shoot gang members on sight. They are violent, have a history of trying to kill cops, and wear identifying uniforms [rags[ that mark them as criminals and declared enemies of all society.

My kind of man! Agreed. :clap2:

We need to start labeling them what they truly are though, they are terrorists.

Are you "serious"?

This is our turf.

Don't fuck with us.

Do what we say.

I agree with rdean. That is the message gangs send every time they do their gang shit. They didn't expect her to go to the cops.

absurd.

Hi syren and JB:

My kind of man! Agreed. :clap2:

We need to start labeling them what they truly are though, they are terrorists.

No! You guys are WRONG. Everyone arrested and detained by the police is 'a suspect' and 'innocent until proven guilty in a court of law'!!!! The ONLY people who can pass judgment and place the label of "Terrorist" on ANYONE is a 'Judge' and "Jury," that hears the case and views all the evidence. However, once the murderous gang members are tried 'and' convicted, THEN I am for removing all of their heads that very day!

NEVER allow the Obama Administration or ANYONE in law enforcement to decide who is and is not a 'Terrorist.' No sir. Law enforcement ALWAYS deals with 'suspects' to be handed over to the Judge and Jury. Period. Otherwise, 'you' might be the 'suspect' killed in cold blood as their terrorist ...

GL,

Terral

Most gang members are anchor babies. But cannot deport them. MS 13 is the biggest problem and we have not made a dent in them because they are protected by left wingnuts from deportation.

Can you name any left wing nuts, and the exact instances where they kept the US from deporting MS 13 illegal immigrant?

As far as I know MS 13 started in Los Angeles with El Salvadoran immigrants. When the US deported gang members...

Many Mara Salvatrucha gang members from the Los Angeles area have been deported after being arrested.[8] As a result of these deportations, members of MS have recruited more members in their home countries. The Los Angeles Times contends that deportation policies have contributed to the size and influence of the gang both in the United States and in Central America.[8]
Mara Salvatrucha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back