75 year old attacked by Buffalo police has a brain injury: lawyer

Biden should run an ad on Trump's attack on the brain-injured man. Trump accused him of faking his fall.

Trump should have stayed out of this. I wonder sometimes which voter he doesn't already have, that he believes he will gain by going at this old guy.

When he ran his first campaign, he really turned the corner after his new female campaign manager came in, I forget her name right now, but he came out with the same passion but he was more focused and more human. Leave the conspiracies for something less graphic and potentially tragic.

Some are going to try and get him off his game and reach out to his reactive side. He has to stand for principle, no matter who the villain is. Focus on China for 2020 and win the election. His opponents want him to get off of the subject of China and onto other issues, I wouldn't even be surprised if China is purposely buying product now in an effect to keep him OFF of their backs, and thus, hurt his chances for 2020. The Communists aren't stupid, they are very calculating...and vicious.

If Trump let's Biden off on the issue of China, he is hurting his own case greatly. I don't care what the deal is now, it's only Phase One. Keep the heat on and the Commies will be forced to fold after he wins. This has to be the end game for America and the West.

Biden should run an ad on Trump's attack on the brain-injured man. Trump accused him of faking his fall.

That's too bad that he lost his balance and fell and hit his head. But when your 75 freaking years old, you don't need to be getting in cops faces. That's the age that you watch TV and flip off Sean Hannity.

It always comes down to outcome. I always complain in hockey that a guy gets a 2 min. penalty for the exact same bad hit if the player jumps up after he's hit, but if he is injured, it could be 5 min penalty or even a suspension.

If this gentleman had popped up, gave the finger and ran away, it's a different story. Once he hits his head and the blood starts coming out, and the others don't help him, and in fact walk by, it's a really bad look.

I always support the president of the U.S, but Trump should have sat this one out. He has to be more savvy politically, this isn't like 2016, there won't be any more surprises and he has to stick to his gameplan.

It's a miracle the poor soul is still alive. I smell a MASSIVE lawsuit coming.

Ah, hes now looking for a lawsuit. He should complain about neck pain too while he is shaking down the state.

Forum List

Back