If the Russians made you vote for Trump, post your story in this thread.

I voted for Trump when I knew he would be doing a rally in Michigan. He even came to my work (at the time) for a few cheeseburgers, Big Macs and fries!

After he just got done with his rally,

I voted for Trump without seeing a Russian Facebook ad.

Who was influenced to vote for Trump by a Russian Facebook ad?
People seeing ads posted by Russians didn't know they were Russians.
Did you think they said, "this message paid for by Vladimir Putin"?
By the way, you're playing dumb.

why aren’t you wearing your gold star?

i'll tell you my experience.

… Excuse me. I get choked up when I talk about this…

I was on Facebook. And I started seeing all these stories. They were stories about Hillary Clinton being a mean bitch. There were stories from different people about her being corrupt and trying to sell out the US to globalists and destroy our sovereignty.

All these fake stories made me think that Hillary Clinton was the devil.

It was then that I decided, against my own free will, that I would not pull the lever for the beast that is Hillary Clinton.

Because I have no desire to "feel the Johnson" I was left with only Trump to vote for.

Those goddamn Russians fucked me over.

Iconwah.gif

Chief security officer of Facebook, Alex Stamos, said about the Russian ads that the "vast majority of the ads it analyzed didn't reference a candidate, voting or the 2016 election specifically; instead, they were intended to "[amplify] divisive social and political messages."

It seems that Russian goal was to sow political discord of Facebook, not favor a candidate.

Chief security officer of Facebook, Alex Stamos, said about the Russian ads that the "vast majority of the ads it analyzed didn't reference a candidate, voting or the 2016 election specifically; instead, they were intended to "[amplify] divisive social and political messages."

It seems that Russian goal was to sow political discord of Facebook, not favor a candidate.
This is your 1st message, and it's true. You really should make an introduction thread.
Yeah, it was small time divisive stuff. They had to spend $0 to get the divisiveness of today! :aargh:
Leftists are doing that, and 10x more effective than Russians.
I firmly believe there are more real Americans still here and we will prevail.
For now..

I worked and lived in Russia for almost 4 years. I got a Russian wife and daughter. Speak enough to get by.

But no, I don't remember being influenced by any Russians. They thought Zero was one queer little sissy fuck, I will offer that much anecdotally.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Did you think they said, "this message paid for by Vladimir Putin"?
By the way, you're playing dumb.

So how do the Dems know that it was the ads and memes posted by secret Russians and not the ads and memes posted by Americans that cost your corrupt old sot the election?

I voted for Trump when I knew he would be doing a rally in Michigan. He even came to my work (at the time) for a few cheeseburgers, Big Macs and fries!

After he just got done with his rally,

You manage a McDonalds?

I....I just....couldn't help myself....

Iconwah.gif

After all those Facebook news stories.....I had not control over myself.

Iconwah.gif

I wanted to vote for Hillary....I just....COULDN'T
Iconwah.gif

My story is a littler different than yours. Like you I didn't see the Facebooks ads, but when I learned my vote could have been tainted I've been in a cry since.

I feel naughty, almost taboo. Made me ashamed to register Republican, and I can never trust the orange man again. Biden for POTUS, dementia should be celebrated and the effects are over-stated. I've seen people feed the dogs under the spell, far more often than they need too, so Biden has our backs.

Forum List

Back