74% of Democrats Would Consider Voting For Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez For President

Dems are trendy and Cortez is super trendy. Sure she'd bury us, but what's more important, trendy (Cortez) or a good brain and effectiveness (Trump)?

Cortez up against someone who is informed would get destroyed.
where will you get the money from?

"you ask me where the money will come from when the world will end in 12 years." "like a WW2 is climate change." just run on that.

But like.... the world is like.... going to end in like 12 years! So like... why would it matter if we voted for AOC?

Just listen to all the little left-lemmings clapping at that.

This isn't surprising, I like Cortez however not as a President, she is too young. However for the left, and their thinking ability, she is a genius, the 74% is about right.

We now may see the left pushing for a change in qualifications to lower the age so Cortez can run.

Don't change the subject to uneducated and lazy Republicans.

That is all you got cupcake? Your attempt at humor is getting pretty lame lately, are you feeling okay? Hope you get better.

I know youre an employee for life but I dont think 74% of Dems are business owners.

Then evidently you don't know much.
I obviously know more than you though. :rolleyes:

I know youre an employee for life but I dont think 74% of Dems are business owners.

Sure Champ, we'll send you a trophy.

Keep it and pretend its the employee of the month award you have been trying to win. :rolleyes:

But like.... the world is like.... going to end in like 12 years! So like... why would it matter if we voted for AOC?

Just listen to all the little left-lemmings clapping at that.

You can always tell you have a genius on your hands when the person uses the word "like" every other sentence. I thought most girls grew out of that by the age of 19.

Must be the 74% that don't have a job and have no plan of getting a job.

Keep it and pretend its the employee of the month award you have been trying to win. :rolleyes:

Great, I'll scratch out your name.

Dems are trendy and Cortez is super trendy. Sure she'd bury us, but what's more important, trendy (Cortez) or a good brain and effectiveness (Trump)?

Democrats always voted on representatives like a popularity contest. It doesn't matter what their politics is as long as it isn't on the right.

That's how Bill Clinton got the job, that's how Obama got the job. The reason for the vitriol of Trump by the left is because he's way from those personal standards.

With the left it's not about ideas, results, history, it's about how much you like the person.

With threads like this, you Trumpists are turning her into a superstar. Keep up the good work and she may very well be a presidential contender. You will be dead and buried, but hey you doing a great job setting up her foundation.

She can't be president until she turns thirty five.

Facts are a bitch for you huh?
Dumbass..did you read the part about being dead and buried. That flew right over your head.

I don't even support her. You Trumpists are creating a superstar. Beware the law of unintended consequences.

Actually if I were you on the left, I would be more worried that she is a Republican plant. When she said the world was going to end anyway, that's the first thought that came to my mind.

It could be she got paid by the RNC to win the election, and continue her income by bonuses from the RNC for saying the stupidest and most creative things.

Forum List

Back