74% of Democrats Would Consider Voting For Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez For President

Trump won.
90% of the Rs here did not want Trump as the nominee until he became the nominee.

So why isn't an InDEEPendent in the WH?
(or the last one, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that?...............)

Give us a reason that puts the blame on the Independent PARTY.
Trump would have won as an I if it weren’t for the lying media scum making all Americans believe otherwise.

With threads like this, you Trumpists are turning her into a superstar. Keep up the good work and she may very well be a presidential contender. You will be dead and buried, but hey you are doing a great job setting up her foundation.

The left wing voting base are nothing more than what Stalin had once called those types.

Useful idiots.

What's more is the democrats even got caught calling them that, and they still blindly follow them with their identity politics, bumper stickers and laminated race cards.

They are all trained monkees under the power and spell of group think.

Jesus.

No specific dollar amounts. Just a bunch of guilt/shaming and anecdotes. Zero substance.

Wow!

Holy FUCK. What a complete space cadet.

With threads like this, you Trumpists are turning her into a superstar. Keep up the good work and she may very well be a presidential contender. You will be dead and buried, but hey you doing a great job setting up her foundation.

She can't be president until she turns thirty five.

Facts are a bitch for you huh?

With threads like this, you Trumpists are turning her into a superstar. Keep up the good work and she may very well be a presidential contender. You will be dead and buried, but hey you doing a great job setting up her foundation.

Dumbass..did you read the part about being dead and buried. That flew right over your head.

I don't even support her. You Trumpists are creating a superstar. Beware the law of unintended consequences.

The last 5 posts (except Timmy's)....

"Fuck"

"Shit"

'Bitch"

"Dumbass"

<SIGH>

We can't even be civil to one another anymore. I'm guilty often as well

Timmy, what's your secret?

With threads like this, you Trumpists are turning her into a superstar. Keep up the good work and she may very well be a presidential contender. You will be dead and buried, but hey you are doing a great job setting up her foundation.

How so?
Trumpist aren't voting for her. The MEDIA is turning her into a media star

Dumbass..did you read the part about being dead and buried. That flew right over your head.

I don't even support her. You Trumpists are creating a superstar. Beware the law of unintended consequences.

Yes I read everything, including "she may very well be a presidential contender" in a thread about ,74% claiming they would consider voting for her. I'm sure they weren't talking about 30 years from now when I'll be dead and buried.

Try to keep up.

I don't blame you for not admitting you support her.

The left wing voting base are nothing more than what Stalin had once called those types.

Useful idiots.

What's more is the democrats even got caught calling them that, and they still blindly follow them with their identity politics, bumper stickers and laminated race cards.

They are all trained monkees under the power and spell of group think.

Q: How do you pay for this?

A; Platitude, talking point, platitude, anecdote, talking point, platitude, platitude, say "externalities" so I sound like I'm smart, platitude, platitude, talking point.

"you worry about how to pay for it when the world will end in 12 years." Now people that is hilarious. She openly admits she can't pay for anything. it is more about saving the planet from WW2 climate change. So money is irrelevant

How so?
No, you are not voting for her, but you are acting as megaphones for AOC. You may ridicule her ideas but many millennials do not. I am sure AOC is enjoying her new found fame.

She is against property rights too. My 9 acres should belong to the collective in her opinion

-Geaux

How so?
No, you are not voting for her, but you are acting as megaphones for AOC. You may ridicule her ideas but many millennials do not. A I am sure AOC is enjoying her new found fame.
she might win the most stupid person award. were pulling for that.

How so?
No, you are not voting for her, but you are acting as megaphones for AOC. You may ridicule her ideas but many millennials do not. A I am sure AOC is enjoying her new found fame.
she might win the most stupid person award. were pulling for that.
In that case, a Nobel Peace Prize is in order

-Geaux

Forum List

Back