74% of Democrats Would Consider Voting For Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez For President

The left wing voting base are nothing more than what Stalin had once called those types.

Useful idiots.

What's more is the democrats even got caught calling them that, and they still blindly follow them with their identity politics, bumper stickers and laminated race cards.

They are all trained monkees under the power and spell of group think.

Last edited:
cortez.jpg

The left wing voting base are nothing more than what Stalin had once called those types.

Useful idiots.

What's more is the democrats even got caught calling them that, and they still blindly follow them with their identity politics, bumper stickers and laminated race cards.

They are all trained monkees under the power and spell of group think.

Q: How do you pay for this?

A; Platitude, talking point, platitude, anecdote, talking point, platitude, platitude, say "externalities" so I sound like I'm smart, platitude, platitude, talking point.

My goodness. Look at all these pseudocons obsessed with their new shiny object! :lol:

After how the are supporting an indian harassing underage kids. This doesn't surprise me.
Do you work for the thugs' PR agency?
Lol, underage kids waiting for a bus to go home. Gets harassed by a lying indian and you call them thugs. I mean if i walked up to a girl in a pussy hat, then put a drum directly in her face and started beating on it and staring her down. You would call her a thug?

Forum List

Back