74% of Democrats Would Consider Voting For Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez For President

With threads like this, you Trumpists are turning her into a superstar. Keep up the good work and she may very well be a presidential contender. You will be dead and buried, but hey you are doing a great job setting up her foundation.

How can we help ourselves? This is such a rare and unique opportunity for us.

"Folks, when your adversary is making a complete fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and enjoy the show."
Rush Limbaugh

Sure, but how could they even consider her for congress? She had a college degree and cant use that to take her past cocktail waitress? And that somehow made her qualified for Congress? It's not a good omen, putting someone straight out of college with no life experience into government. It's pretty obviously she made it where she has on cult of personality.

My goodness. Look at all these pseudocons obsessed with their new shiny object! :lol:
Well she is a lot easier to look at than Steve King or Trump. I gotta give the dems that. LOL

I think she looks good. And probably is a really nice person when you get past the indoctrination. But looks and personality are not enough to make good decisions

My goodness. Look at all these pseudocons obsessed with their new shiny object! :lol:
Well she is a lot easier to look at than Steve King or Trump. I gotta give the dems that. LOL

I think she looks good. And probably is a really nice person when you get past the indoctrination. But looks and personality are not enough to make good decisions

You thinks she looks good? When was the last time you visited an optometrist?

Personally, I would have to throw the American flag over her face and do it for Old Glory!

Forum List

Back