72 percent say media dividing Americans spreading hate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Exclusive: 72 percent say media ā€˜dividing Americans,ā€™ spreading ā€˜hateā€™
Nearly three-quarters of the country believes that the media is ā€œdividing Americansā€ along political, racial, and gender lines, a stunning condemnation of the press, according to a new national survey.

Thanks to infowars for providing the article and since so many are idiots we will go to the link they provided to another source that most a.h. read on either side of the spectrum, but you know they haven't been tainted yet by the morons who want truth stream medias taken down. They will get to them next.

It's a shame how dumb you infowars fkrs are honest to gawd ur idiots where you have agreed to so many articles that were tech. from infowars yet take that same article put it on infowars site it's instantly fake.

Your masters love those of you who are that stupid.

This same poll also lays the blame for this at the feet of President Trump. They blamed the media only slightly more than him. :lol:

Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:
The 6 Companies That Own (almost) All Media [Infographic] | WebpageFX

upload_2018-11-14_10-21-57.png

• Banned
Today, the major outlets are almost all owned by six conglomerates. They can easily hide the truth or spread all kinds of lies simultaneously. And that's basically what we have been witnessing lately.

Big6:

View attachment 228686

Yep, I have posted that for years and it goes right over the heads of these morons. They still post from CNN that should tell yah something bahahah.

Once in a blue moon will post something from CNN when I know it's actually not one of their bs lies LOL..

I am only believing the part of the poll that supports my narrative. The rest of it is fake news.

Big6:

View attachment 228686

Yep, I have posted that for years and it goes right over the heads of these morons. They still post from CNN that should tell yah something bahahah.

Once in a blue moon will post something from CNN when I know it's actually not one of their bs lies LOL..

Can you give us 3 examples where CNN has lied on Pres Trump

Nearly three-quarters of the country believes that the media is ā€œdividing Americansā€ along political, racial, and gender lines, a stunning condemnation of the press, according to a new national survey.
Yes, the mass market propagandists at MSNBC, Fox News, Breitbart, et. al. are the main drivers of hate and division in this country.

That's why I was not disappointed to see that some of the fear they have been mongering has literally come home to them in the form of pipe bombs and cracked front doors.

They deserve it. And I hope they get more of the same until they figure out THEY are the problem.

Nearly three-quarters of the country believes that the media is ā€œdividing Americansā€ along political, racial, and gender lines, a stunning condemnation of the press, according to a new national survey. Thanks to infowars for providing the article and since so many are idiots we will go to the link they provided to another source that most a.h. read on either side of the spectrum, but you know they haven't been tainted yet by the morons who want truth stream medias taken down. They will get to them next. It's a shame how dumb you infowars fkrs are honest to gawd ur idiots where you have agreed to so many articles that were tech. from infowars yet take that same article put it on infowars site it's instantly fake.
If Infowars has a bad reputation for believability, it's their own fault. Even Jones' lawyer had a hard time putting a good face on his tirades and effectively threw in the towel.
ā€œNo reasonable reader or listener would interpret Mr. Jonesā€™ statements regarding the possibility of a ā€˜blue-screenā€™ being used as a verifiably false statement of fact, and even if it is verifiable as false, the entire context in which it was made discloses that the statements are mere opinions ā€˜masquerading as a fact.'"
Alex Jonesā€™s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

Big6:

View attachment 228686

All of the networks are masters at the lie of omission.

One does not have to tell a direct lie to spread hate and fear. One only has to insinuate, imply, confirm biases, and lie by omission.

CNN, Fox News, Breitbart, MSNBC, et al, are experts at this.

"Is Obama another Hitler? I'm only asking."

*sneer*

There. I did not tell a lie, and yet...

Doom music is a critical component of today's TV propagandists masquerading as "news".

Pay attention to the music they play before they tell you yet another fearmongering story. They are deliberately manipulating your emotions.

I used to see that exact same shit in communist Cuba when I was stationed in Gitmo. I used to watch their over-the-air news broadcasts.

You can imagine my cynicism when I began seeing that tactic starting to be used here at home.

Nearly three-quarters of the country believes that the media is ā€œdividing Americansā€ along political, racial, and gender lines, a stunning condemnation of the press, according to a new national survey. Thanks to infowars for providing the article and since so many are idiots we will go to the link they provided to another source that most a.h. read on either side of the spectrum, but you know they haven't been tainted yet by the morons who want truth stream medias taken down. They will get to them next. It's a shame how dumb you infowars fkrs are honest to gawd ur idiots where you have agreed to so many articles that were tech. from infowars yet take that same article put it on infowars site it's instantly fake.
If Infowars has a bad reputation for believability, it's their own fault. Even Jones' lawyer had a hard time putting a good face on his tirades and effectively threw in the towel.
ā€œNo reasonable reader or listener would interpret Mr. Jonesā€™ statements regarding the possibility of a ā€˜blue-screenā€™ being used as a verifiably false statement of fact, and even if it is verifiable as false, the entire context in which it was made discloses that the statements are mere opinions ā€˜masquerading as a fact.'"
Alex Jonesā€™s Attorneys Argue That No Reasonable Person Would Believe What He Says

Are you actually claiming that CNN hasn't use blue and green screens and faked "on the scene" reporting????

[cue doom music]

Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly, where we confirm all your worst biases with stories that will make you shit your pants every time you see a negro. Over to you Biff!

Thanks, Tad! Yes, another beautiful white woman has been murdered by a darkie who also is said to have used food stamps to buy steaks and champagne.

Big6:

View attachment 228686

WATCH AND WEEP CYKA

CNN FAKES IRAQ WAR WITH BLUE SCREEN - LEAKED FOOTAGE.

upload_2018-11-14_10-3-29.png

[cue doom music]

Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly, where we confirm all your worst biases with stories that will make you shit your pants every time you see a negro. Over to you Biff!

Thanks, Tad! Yes, another beautiful white woman has been murdered by a darkie who also is said to have used food stamps to buy steaks and champagne.
Where's Chris Rock when you need him? LOL

They simply cover the president and what he says and does.... are they suppose to not cover him? :rolleyes:
That would be my preference. But the reality is they have to sell advertising. And the MSNBC viewers demand to be outraged over La Grande Oranges' latest outrage, and the Faux viewers want to know the blacks,mexicans,hindus,muslims,puetoricans,blackhawaianns are destroying America.

Forum List

Back