Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

Who votes for an asshole who claims he served in war when Blumenthal never left the USA
I'm sure that a lot of dead insane and nursing home residents were clueless. It is STUNNING the number of people in this country who have no knowledge or interest in current events or how this country is run and by whom. Those are the ones that just take the word of an historically prevaricating gutter media and spout those same lies as their truth. you see it right here.

It is now so bad in some partsof the front line that the Kyiv Nazis cannot pick up their dead Nazi pals . In Lyiv they have run out of Mortuary space for bodies and it is nowhere near the front line . In Kyiv they are snatching people off the streets to push to the front line and 60 year old men is a common finding . The record stands with a 71 year old captured by the Russians .
links for all of those claims or you made them up

I'm sure that a lot of dead insane and nursing home residents were clueless. It is STUNNING the number of people in this country who have no knowledge or interest in current events or how this country is run and by whom. Those are the ones that just take the word of an historically prevaricating gutter media and spout those same lies as their truth. you see it right here.
787 million...and the head of Tucker Carlson

when you fight for freedom, your life, and for the values you love, nobody can hold you back.
Save that bullshit for a Hallmark card, doofus.
Are you currently on the front line in the Ukraine, or are you hurling platitudes like a frightened bitch?
Walk the walk, motherfucker.

Forum List

Back