72% of Americans think Biden is unfit for reelection

1697744672262.png

72% of Americans think Biden is unfit for reelection, according to CBS poll​

QUOTES:

. . . . “72% of Americans believe President Joe Biden is not ‘physically healthy’ enough to be president for four more years,” per Mediaite. . . . .

. . . . . Politico said that many Democrats fear Biden will be reelected, and an NBC News poll said, “Three-quarters of voters say they’re concerned about President Joe Biden’s age and mental fitness” . . . .

Biden is also now facing “a very serious impeachment inquiry that got started yesterday,” Hannity said. “With now a mountain of evidence pointing to bribery, corruption, money laundering and worst of all, Biden’s policies have been awful.”

. . . . . the impact of Bidenomics has left millions of Americans struggling to survive, to the point that Democrats have advised getting rid of the term “Bidenomics.”

OP COMMENT: Most intelligent Americans knew that Biden was unfit in 2020. I am glad to see that others are finally waking up
The poll also said that Trump is unpopular. I have always like Joe Biden. I wish he was not running,, but I hate Trump for all the usual reasons. I think it is important for Trump to be put into prison for the rest of his life and denied the ability to stir up the poorly educated whites who believe his lies.

I look forward to seeing Trump in prison, in disgrace, and in debt.

QUOTES:

. . . . “72% of Americans believe President Joe Biden is not ‘physically healthy’ enough to be president for four more years,” per Mediaite. . . . .

. . . . . Politico said that many Democrats fear Biden will be reelected, and an NBC News poll said, “Three-quarters of voters say they’re concerned about President Joe Biden’s age and mental fitness” . . . .

Biden is also now facing “a very serious impeachment inquiry that got started yesterday,” Hannity said. “With now a mountain of evidence pointing to bribery, corruption, money laundering and worst of all, Biden’s policies have been awful.”

. . . . . the impact of Bidenomics has left millions of Americans struggling to survive, to the point that Democrats have advised getting rid of the term “Bidenomics.”

OP COMMENT: Most intelligent Americans knew that Biden was unfit in 2020. I am glad to see that others are finally waking up
That means 28% shouldn't be voting

QUOTES:

Which means 28% of America is smoking way to much pot.

Forum List

Back