Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

What a fucking asshole.

Our money’s worth? How? Who cares? So completely not our problem.

It’s a ginormous waste of money to do what, interfere in Eastern Europe just because?

The USSR is dead. If these were the commies that would be one thing, but the domestic left are more dangerous to the US than Putin will ever be.

What a fucking asshole.

Our money’s worth? How? Who cares? So completely not our problem.

It’s a ginormous waste of money to do what, interfere in eastern Europe’s problems? The USSR is dead. If these were the commies that would be one thing, but the domestic left are more dangerous to the US than Putin will ever be.
As if a witless cornhole like you would have any fucking idea.

DONT LIE , YOU ivan´s cuckold. Moscow empire is everyone´s problem

Yeah, no, it really isn’t.

The only reason I care about this issue at ALL is my rage at the US government for wasting so much money on this bullshit.

I could not give two shits about Ukraine or Russia. They would have to divide about half a shit each.

Are you really this uninformed??? Putin does NOT TO RUN UKRAINE!!!

Russia will stop at the Dneiper.

Whatever remains of Ukraine MUST STAY NEUTRAL!!
Are you really this uninformed??? Putin does NOT TO RUN UKRAINE!!

Hence the desire to replace the government in place..

Russia will stop at the Dneiper.

Not by choice...anything crossing will die there...the russians can't supply across the river.

Wait....................wut....huh? Our honest media has told us for a year and a half that victory was right around the corner.

Forum List

Back