Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

1693394675169.jpeg

Last edited:
well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

If true, this would be the greatest military victory in US history, possibly the world.

Compare and contrast with the WoT.

If true, this would be the greatest military victory in US history, possibly the world.

Compare and contrast with the WoT.
George Bush (jnr) has admitted he was wrong about Putin. Of course Putin completely "played" him by using the religious rhetoric he wanted to hear. This will help people understand how Putin could easily manipulate a vain Trump. AND hindu - guffy IDIOT Vivek Ramaswamy is easy meal for KGB!

Just another effort to totally misinform the American public . The Military and Industrial Complex are desperate to maximise profits from what they see as a Cash Cow . But the blatant lying is mind boggling . Of course Winkle the Titty is actually gullible and stupid enough to believe it .

Just another effort to totally misinform the American public . The Military and Industrial Complex are desperate to maximise profits from what they see as a Cash Cow . But the blatant lying is mind boggling . Of course Winkle the Titty is actually gullible and stupid enough to believe it .
Koneshno, tovarish.

Forum List

Back