Heart throb to white American liberal women, Nikolas Cruz assaulted a prison guard

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail and now faces new charges including use of the officer's electric stun device, authorities said Wednesday.

Broward Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Veda Coleman-Wright confirmed in an email Wednesday that Cruz assaulted Sgt. Raymond Beltran around 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Jail records show Cruz now is charged with aggravated assault on an officer, battery on an officer and use of an "electric or chemical weapon against an officer."

3699d1210096453e86f416fb5164ffe1.jpg

FILE - In this Aug. 15, 2018 file photo, Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz listens during a status check on his case at the Broward County Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Authorities say Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail, Tuesday, Nov. 13, and now faces new charges. Cruz is charged with killing 17 people

Sheriff: Parkland shooting suspect assaulted jail officer

That is right. The sexy guy, who is getting lots of love letters from women all over (I assure you none of them are conservative women) somehow got a hold of an electric or chemical weapon.

South Florida has surpassed California as a global joke and both are run by democrats.

Women always send love letters to prisoners. Liberal women more than any other because they are most likely to see these men as victims of the patriarchy. Remember who made the cover of Rolling Stone.

Check out the animation. Creepy but this is exactly his path. Look at how much time passed as an armed guard sat outside with a fucking gun. The Sheriff told him them to stand down, and two off duty SWAT members from Miramar were suspended when they rushed into the building after hearing it on their radios. That was because they were......

OUT OF THEIR JURISDICTION.

Green dots represent living students, the black dot is the liberal heart throb, the yellow dots represent the injured the purple dots represent the deaths.

Two Miramar SWAT officers suspended for heading to Parkland massacre

That is right. The entire county is run by only democrats.

The office no doubt was a Trump hating a. hole no doubt who jerked this kid off ( teased him) until he provoked him to react.

Trump haters have no compassion for anyone, thats why it is so easy for them to abort unborn babies over and over..

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail and now faces new charges including use of the officer's electric stun device, authorities said Wednesday.

Broward Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Veda Coleman-Wright confirmed in an email Wednesday that Cruz assaulted Sgt. Raymond Beltran around 6 p.m. Tuesday.

Jail records show Cruz now is charged with aggravated assault on an officer, battery on an officer and use of an "electric or chemical weapon against an officer."

FILE - In this Aug. 15, 2018 file photo, Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz listens during a status check on his case at the Broward County Courthouse in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Authorities say Cruz attacked a detention officer at the county jail, Tuesday, Nov. 13, and now faces new charges. Cruz is charged with killing 17 people

That is right. The sexy guy, who is getting lots of love letters from women all over (I assure you none of them are conservative women) somehow got a hold of an electric or chemical weapon.

South Florida has surpassed California as a global joke and both are run by democrats.
Reason # 5 why you have a death penalty.

Sounds like a great candidate for a supermax prison, before the electric chair. Naked lockdown and total darkness 24/7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually, not one liberal has even blamed that good looking hero of theirs for committing mass murder.

One, his last name is Cruz, so that means he is not white enough.

Also, they truly believe it is not his fault. It is the of course the NRA, and Trump's fault.

Not kidding.

Meanwhile, left wing white American women get a WIDE ON thinking of him.

He should already have been tried, hanged, and buried or cremated, wtf?!

Check out the animation. Creepy but this is exactly his path. Look at how much time passed as an armed guard sat outside with a fucking gun. The Sheriff told him them to stand down, and two off duty SWAT members from Miramar were suspended when they rushed into the building after hearing it on their radios. That was because they were......

Green dots represent living students, the black dot is the liberal heart throb, the yellow dots represent the injured the purple dots represent the deaths.

That's what makes the marketing rise of David "Camera" Hogg and his anti gun friends so funny, in a sick sort of way.

Sheriff Steve Israel of Broward county (playing watch guard for the voting officials there trying to manufacture more votes for Ben "The Relic" Nelson) could have saved the lives of students gunned down by lunatic Cruz but he chose not to.
HE CHOSE NOT TO!

And what has been the blow back for Israel? Not much as far as I can tell. So why are people blaming guns in Broward when the sheriff there sat on his ass while kids died?
I don't know except Israel was a friend of Hillary and Broward is a notorious liberal loony asylum.

That's what makes the marketing rise of David "Camera" Hogg and his anti gun friends so funny, in a sick sort of way.

Sheriff Steve Israel of Broward county (playing watch guard for the voting officials there trying to manufacture more votes for Ben "The Relic" Nelson) could have saved the lives of students gunned down by lunatic Cruz but he chose not to.
HE CHOSE NOT TO!

And what has been the blow back for Israel? Not much as far as I can tell. So why are people blaming guns in Broward when the sheriff there sat on his ass while kids died?
I don't know except Israel was a friend of Hillary and Broward is a notorious liberal loony asylum.

That fucking cop is a liberal hero. He attacked the NRA and showed up at the organized rally at the BB&T Center.

Makes you wonder how that was organized so quickly. In less than week they had that center with mass media.

Huh

HE CHOSE NOT TO!

You're not American or English is not your primary language.

a) It's Scott Israel.

I appreciate your post and all, but yeah, where you from?

HE CHOSE NOT TO!

You're not American or English is not your primary language.

a) It's Scott Israel.

I appreciate your post and all, but yeah, where you from?

Is this meant for me? I was born in the great state of Washington, before the leftists took over.
Why do you ask? Scott Israel...Steve Israel. I really don't give a fck!

Actually, not one liberal has even blamed that good looking hero of theirs for committing mass murder.

One, his last name is Cruz, so that means he is not white enough.

Also, they truly believe it is not his fault. It is the of course the NRA, and Trump's fault.

Not kidding.

Meanwhile, left wing white American women get a WIDE ON thinking of him.
By the way, he is a registered republican.

Forum List

Back