Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

Stolen Valor Blumenthal

read this :
You might also find this article interesting.

I once heard a rumor that years ago China did invade Russia but Russia destroyed the invading force with a nuclear weapon. Probably just a rumor.

well, Way more than one-half. Thats why Moscow useful idiots HATE Biden and Ukraine ! You want Moscow victory , but you are on the loser end of this war !
After the invasion, Putin didn't just say he wanted to restore the former COMMIE "USSR" EMPIRE . Putin said he wanted to restore the "Muscovite Empire". I don't think the average American realises that includes Alaska.

Senator Blumenthal:

“To my fellow Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half. It's been reduced in strength by 50% without a single loss of an American serviceman with less than 3% of our military budget. That is quite a bargain in military terms.” - Senator Blumenthal

View attachment 822415

Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."​

hahaha…how do Americans benefit if Ukraine wins the war?
Meanwhile wetbacks invade by the millions and fuck Americans blind…but but but…it makes perfect sense to protect Ukraines border….right?

Make me, keyboard commando.
bad news for you guys :

In sum:

The F16s being provided are older models that were upgraded to the Block 50 and 52 standards of the early 2000s or so. While still not the most current they will still be an order of magnitude more capable than Ukraine's current Mig 29s and SU 27s. The F16 will strongly enhance the effectiveness of the HARM 88 missile. Currently Ukraine's fighters can only use the HARMS in a "pre briefing" mode where the missile is pre programed to hunt a certain area once dropped, on its own without aircraft radar assistance. This is good for temporary suppression of an area to shut down radars, but not optimal for self defense or targets of opportunity.

The F16 has a much superior radar warning system that automatically activates the HARM when the plane detects SAM radar painting the plane, and the F16 can discriminate between all types of radar units. If deemed hostile the F16 can direct the harm towards the target at a greater range than otherwise.. In the second mode the missile seeker itself can be turned on while still on the plane and it will automatically notify the pilot of detected radar emissions for targets of opportunity, whether or not the plane is being tracked or is locked on..

Ukrainians will be able to fly their F16s directly into a located SAM and force it to keep its radar on, and then launch and retreat.

The F16 will also nearly equal the SU35 in air to air range. Currently SU35s hang near the Ukrainian border, firing up to half dozen long range R37m's on a busy day. These planes are invisible to the Migs whose radar is limited to 1/2 to 1/3rd the range of the SU35s. And Russian missiles are effective on enemy fighters up to 80 miles (max).

SU's will find the F16 more challenging because even though it has older doppler radar it can detect up to 300km distant, although still short of the SU35 passive array radar whose claimed range is 400km. In any event, the F16s own medium range missiles can reach over 60 miles, most likely with a greater hit probability. (Ukrainian MiG pilots have found evasion methods that are very effective in thwarting SU air to air long range launch's).

If your Aunt had a dick, she’d be your Uncle!

You might also find this article interesting.

I once heard a rumor that years ago China did invade Russia but Russia destroyed the invading force with a nuclear weapon. Probably just a rumor.

Senator Blumenthal: Americans let me just say - you're getting your money’s worth in Ukraine. The Moscow military has been degraded by one half."​

hahaha…how do Americans benefit if Ukraine wins the war?
Meanwhile wetbacks invade by the millions and fuck Americans blind…but but but…it makes perfect sense to protect Ukraines border….right?

INSANE ACTION, US SOLDIERS IN UKRAINE ATTACKING moscow TRENCHES || 2023​

It's gotta suck to be a Russian in Ukraine..

You have absolutely no incentive to fight....and people from all over the world are coming to Ukraine to kill you...and they are stoked.

It's gotta suck to be a Russian in Ukraine..

You have absolutely no incentive to fight....and people from all over the world are coming to Ukraine to kill you...and they are stoked.
It's gotta suck to be a Russian (Muscovite) everywhere ...they pay for their imperialism 🇷🇺 the full price ?

Forum List

Back