72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

Its the same old "Marriage is just a piece of paper....our love is just the same"

I fail to see how you can commit to having two kids together yet you cannot commit to each other.
When my wife and I got married we knew many couples that just lived together and claimed it was the same thing. None of those couples are together today. I know many married couples that celebrate 50 years of marriage. I have never seen anyone celebrate 50 years of living together

Exactly right. :clap2:

i fail to see why this even matters? marriage is a choice, some people choose to some people dont. why are you judging someones choice to not get married? maybe they dont believe in contracts, or maybe they are gay and they law doesnt allow them to. either way, getting married doesnt necessarily mean a commitment, married people have affairs and get divorced, just the same way non married people break up and cheat. if you believe that marriage is in fact commitment, why not make divorce illegal? then it would be truly a commitment for life. this will never fly, because people have the right to choose to do whatever they want with whomever they want. you need to stop judging people for something that has no affect whatsoever on your life.

Because statist wingnuts want the Nanny State govt to intrude into every aspect of our lives (except out wallets)

Its the same old "Marriage is just a piece of paper....our love is just the same"

I fail to see how you can commit to having two kids together yet you cannot commit to each other.
When my wife and I got married we knew many couples that just lived together and claimed it was the same thing. None of those couples are together today. I know many married couples that celebrate 50 years of marriage. I have never seen anyone celebrate 50 years of living together

i fail to see why this even matters? marriage is a choice, some people choose to some people dont. why are you judging someones choice to not get married? maybe they dont believe in contracts, or maybe they are gay and they law doesnt allow them to. either way, getting married doesnt necessarily mean a commitment, married people have affairs and get divorced, just the same way non married people break up and cheat. if you believe that marriage is in fact commitment, why not make divorce illegal? then it would be truly a commitment for life. this will never fly, because people have the right to choose to do whatever they want with whomever they want. you need to stop judging people for something that has no affect whatsoever on your life.

because we have to pay for their stupidity. get it. wanna have kids and not marry. pay your own way. that makes sense does it not? free choice, free will, but NO free rides.

White unwed mothers have something to do with integration?
You want to force white children to be around blacks and you don't exspect some black behaviour to rub off?

I bet the majority of unwed white mothers have black fathers.
:lol: You're blaming white people's problems on black people.

So amusing.
This one ya,
what you think blacks can't be the cause of a problem?

Last edited:
You want to force white children to be around blacks and you don't exspect some black behaviour to rub off?

I bet the majority of unwed white mothers have black fathers.
:lol: You're blaming white people's problems on black people.

So amusing.
This one ya,
what you think blacks can't be the cause of problems?
Blacks create far more problems than they solve. :doubt:

50% of marriages end in divorce, wingnuts act like it's a sure thing.

While the other 50% result in a lifetime relationship

How many living together relationships last a lifetime?

the 50% divorce rate is misleading. it is more like 2/3s of all first marriages last, and the 1/3 that doesn't last go on to have an average of 2 divorces.

I think people who get married should have to stay married when they have kids. People who get married and don't have children should automatically have their marriage disolved. Then we'd see who has the balls to get married, lol.

I think people who get married should have to stay married when they have kids. People who get married and don't have children should automatically have their marriage disolved. Then we'd see who has the balls to get married, lol.

You will never be able to stop those perverted straight christians from fornicating with people who are not a parent of their child.

Straight christian perverts can't keep their pants on. That's why we have so many children in single parent homes.

You will never be able to stop those perverted straight christians from fornicating with people who are not a parent of their child.

Straight christian perverts can't keep their pants on. That's why we have so many children in single parent homes.
Your post reads like you are some kind of retard. :cuckoo:

The ones who would get married, under you regime, would be the adult, loving, responsible folks who are ready and able to commit to a spouse, and a family, and carry out the obligations that go with bringing a child into the world.

Rather than actually laughing, you seem sensitive to the situation that you find yourself in...and uncomfortable with it.

72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

I have 2 kids and am not married, my kids are in the top 10% of their class. Marriage is a religious thing and I'm agnostic. (yes, I live with my partner).

If you need a piece of paper to commit, good for you. We don't. We've been together nearly 20 years with kids. We won't split up because we have no piece of paper, and we wouldn't stay together just because we had a piece of paper. Like I said 50% of marriages end in divorce, so it's not like a marriage license even means commitment.

Welcome to the board...

I notice that you have stated that the divorce rate is 50%several times...which it is not.
Moreover, it seems that this is some sort of excuse, or explanation, for you.

Notice the last line in the following, see if you find this as a reason to get that 'piece of paper.'

"The first thing to keep in mind is that the divorce rate has stabilized. An average couple now has a 57% chance of seeing their 15th wedding anniversary. If they make it that far, most will reach "til death do us part."
Let's group the risk factors into three. The first grouping is the couple's relationship. The second grouping is financial issues. The third grouping is their family history."

Read more: Will This Marriage Last? - TIME

I find it odd that no one has commented on the fact that during the time period in the data set, single motherhood has also increased from 4% to 29% among white mothers.

I would rather see the study picking economic status and not ethnic background as the comparison point.

No question that is a bad thing. Simply breeds more BHO voters.

800-2.png

these stats are for whites only. comparable ones for blacks would make the researcher unemployable.

I think intelligence is the root cause of most social dysfunctions. deterioration of culture is exacerbating it through lowering of standards.

You need to rent "Idiocracy"

everyone needs to rent Idiocracy. it seems we are headed in that direction. unlike in the movie, things stop working when everyone is stupid. just look at african countries

African countries were on par with most European countries up until the 18th century. It's less about genetics than it is about culture and history. Heck, Ethiopia was doing pretty well until Italy raped it in the 1930's. Considering how few years have passed in the scheme of things, some African countries are really starting to make a comeback. Your prejudice ass would never be able to accept that, though.:cuckoo:

If you need a piece of paper to commit, good for you. We don't. We've been together nearly 20 years with kids. We won't split up because we have no piece of paper, and we wouldn't stay together just because we had a piece of paper. Like I said 50% of marriages end in divorce, so it's not like a marriage license even means commitment.

Welcome to the board...

I notice that you have stated that the divorce rate is 50%several times...which it is not.
Moreover, it seems that this is some sort of excuse, or explanation, for you.

Notice the last line in the following, see if you find this as a reason to get that 'piece of paper.'

"The first thing to keep in mind is that the divorce rate has stabilized. An average couple now has a 57% chance of seeing their 15th wedding anniversary. If they make it that far, most will reach "til death do us part."
Let's group the risk factors into three. The first grouping is the couple's relationship. The second grouping is financial issues. The third grouping is their family history."

Read more: Will This Marriage Last? - TIME

I am a proponent of marriage before babies, but even in those circumstances of unintended out of wedlock births, a "piece of paper" can make all the difference in a child's life. I have a few friends who have become very young grandmothers, and they all insisted on that "piece of paper". It's called a child support agreement and it ensures that the child is taken care of financially and emotionally, even without marriage.

Melissa is a Sharia supporting, anti-Semitic troll. She's simply envious that trolls are forbidden to marry under the "Defense of Marriage Act". She doesn't give a hoot about the children.

I'd be curious to know how many of those 72% live in a two parent "committed relationship" without marriage. 1% maybe?

Because statist wingnuts want the Nanny State govt to intrude into every aspect of our lives (except out wallets)

Unlike the liberal/marxist who demand the federal government redefine the meaning of words to accommodate special interests ideas.

You need to rent "Idiocracy"

everyone needs to rent Idiocracy. it seems we are headed in that direction. unlike in the movie, things stop working when everyone is stupid. just look at african countries

African countries were on par with most European countries up until the 18th century. It's less about genetics than it is about culture and history. Heck, Ethiopia was doing pretty well until Italy raped it in the 1930's. Considering how few years have passed in the scheme of things, some African countries are really starting to make a comeback. Your prejudice ass would never be able to accept that, though.:cuckoo:

European countries that still had Kings, are those the countries you refer to in the 1700's?

Personally, I didn't stop using birth control until I was in a committed relationship and ready to have children. See how simple that is? We have no intention of splitting up, ever. Anyways, my partner put everything in my name, the house, the cars, the businesses... so I think he's committed, or has to be committed, lol. So I guess, we have several pieces of paper between us, lol, all more meaningful and valuable than a marriage license.

As for supporting sharia, if other women want to be treated like shit, who am I to object? Isn't this supposed to be the land of the free? We let mormons have 20 wives, and everyone else has their religious quirks... And I'm not anti-semitic, I know virtually nothing about the jewish religion. Do I like what's going on in Palestine? No. But hey, being against violent occupation is considered anti-religious these days, go figure.
As for being a troll, I guess when you have nothing else to contribute to the discussion, a juvenile insult is always appropriate?

Forum List

Back