72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

WOW that is nearly 3/4!

Liberals will want you to believe that a single parent family is OK, because many children of single parents households turn out fine!

HOWEVER, the reality is when the father is in the children's lives they have a much better chance of staying out of trouble, going to college and being a hard worker. All the research points to that!

Time for Black People to stop blaming the White Man, they must stand on their own two feet and take responsibility for the ill conditions of the black community. Its not the white man's fault. If anything the White Man tries to help the doomed black community!

Things move slowly here. Women sit shoulder-to-shoulder in the narrow waiting room, sometimes for more than an hour. Carroll does not rush her mothers in and out. She wants her babies born as healthy as possible, so Carroll spends time talking to the mothers about how they should care for themselves, what she expects them to do — and why they need to get married.

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Yahoo! News

I have 2 kids and am not married, my kids are in the top 10% of their class. Marriage is a religious thing and I'm agnostic. (yes, I live with my partner).

I find it odd that no one has commented on the fact that during the time period in the data set, single motherhood has also increased from 4% to 29% among white mothers.

I would rather see the study picking economic status and not ethnic background as the comparison point.

There is a big difference between 29% and 72%. The numbers of unwed births are destroying black communities. A child born to a single mother can still be successful but is starting out with two strikes against them

Cutting down the number of single mother births can be done. It does not take much for a father to take responsibility for his children.

It starts with black women saying no to men who have proven to be irresponsible in caring for their children. Men who are denied sex can be highly motivated

I have 2 kids and am not married, my kids are in the top 10% of their class. Marriage is a religious thing and I'm agnostic. (yes, I live with my partner).

It they have a good male role model there who loves and cares for them I see no difference in the marriage aspect of it all.

It starts with black women saying no to men who have proven to be irresponsible in caring for their children. Men who are denied sex can be highly motivated

The women are just as bad as the men in the ghetto.

Plus, babies are their free meal ticket; food stamps, section 8 housing, free day care, free schooling, utilities paid for, etc. :doubt:

Good for you. But you missed the point. The research specifically points to single unwed mothers.

By a strick definition, you are not single. The children have a man around as an example of what a man should be and do.

Well, despite the efforts by the left to bring that stigma back, the reason there's no outcry is because Palin's daughter does not represent the majority of white women, so there is no parallel.

there are significant differences in types of single parent families. widowed, divorced or breakup of a long term common law relationship are much different than cases where the father is basically unknown.

I think there should still be a certain amount of stigma associated with out of wedlock births. in much the same way that "locks only keep honest people honest" stigma helps to keep people more focussed on doing the right thing by giving children two parents and a better chance at life.

50% of marriages end in divorce, your argument has just suffered an epic fail. Sorry.

And the other 50% end up in relationships that last a lifetime

Its the same old "Marriage is just a piece of paper....our love is just the same"

I fail to see how you can commit to having two kids together yet you cannot commit to each other.
When my wife and I got married we knew many couples that just lived together and claimed it was the same thing. None of those couples are together today. I know many married couples that celebrate 50 years of marriage. I have never seen anyone celebrate 50 years of living together

Good for you. But you missed the point. The research specifically points to single unwed mothers.

By a strick definition, you are not single. The children have a man around as an example of what a man should be and do.
By not being married she can get section 8 housing, food stamps, free day care, etc.

Claiming to be agnostic is just a cop out and an excuse to make herself feel better.

Her partner (man?) is a terrible example of what a man is to be like for the children to see. :evil:

Last edited:
there are significant differences in types of single parent families. widowed, divorced or breakup of a long term common law relationship are much different than cases where the father is basically unknown.

I think there should still be a certain amount of stigma associated with out of wedlock births. in much the same way that "locks only keep honest people honest" stigma helps to keep people more focussed on doing the right thing by giving children two parents and a better chance at life.

50% of marriages end in divorce, your argument has just suffered an epic fail. Sorry.

And a very miniscule percentage are smarter than both groups and never marry or have children.

Its the same old "Marriage is just a piece of paper....our love is just the same"

I fail to see how you can commit to having two kids together yet you cannot commit to each other.
When my wife and I got married we knew many couples that just lived together and claimed it was the same thing. None of those couples are together today. I know many married couples that celebrate 50 years of marriage. I have never seen anyone celebrate 50 years of living together

Exactly right. :clap2:

I find it odd that no one has commented on the fact that during the time period in the data set, single motherhood has also increased from 4% to 29% among white mothers.
Thanks to you and your ilk forcing intergration

And a very miniscule percentage are smarter than both groups and never marry or have children.
They are called Gay :lol:

Nope that is a much larger percentage than those of whom I speak.
Those I speak of are either total losers who live with mom and post on the net and play games or very succesfull and retire very early and comfortably.

btw you married?

800-2.png

these stats are for whites only. comparable ones for blacks would make the researcher unemployable.

I think intelligence is the root cause of most social dysfunctions. deterioration of culture is exacerbating it through lowering of standards.

800-2.png

these stats are for whites only. comparable ones for blacks would make the researcher unemployable.

I think intelligence is the root cause of most social dysfunctions. deterioration of culture is exacerbating it through lowering of standards.

You need to rent "Idiocracy"

Forum List

Back