72% Of Babies Born To Unwed Mothers

I have 2 kids and am not married, my kids are in the top 10% of their class. Marriage is a religious thing and I'm agnostic. (yes, I live with my partner).

Melissa

I think a bigger problem for our society is that racists are allowed to breed and pass their hatred onto their children.

Hopefully, natural selection will take care of that problem

800-2.png

these stats are for whites only. comparable ones for blacks would make the researcher unemployable.

I think intelligence is the root cause of most social dysfunctions. deterioration of culture is exacerbating it through lowering of standards.

I'm going to go part way with you on this one...the culture and expecially the input of the left wing that permeates the thinking that actually authorizes destructive behavior in black society...

a. “We learned too well during the upheavals of that decade [the Sixties] how to be America’s pre-eminent victims.” Glenn Loury, "Black Political Culture after the Sixties," in Second Thoughts: Former Radicals Look Back at the Sixties, P. Collier and D. Horowitz, eds., p. 143

b. The activist Dick Gregory, a comedian who long ago gave up laughs for conspiracy theories, also blames King's death on a government plot, as he does the mysterious murder of twenty-eight blacks in Atlanta in 1979-81 (which he ascribes to government scientists' taking the tips of their penises to use in a serum for countering cancer). Conspiracy Theories Everywhere - Conspiracy: How the Paranoid Style Flourishes and Where It Comes From - by Daniel Pipes

c. “Jesse Jackson claimed that the murders were part of a nationwide racial conspiracy” and claimed it was ‘open season on black people.’ 40. The Atlanta Murders No matter that the killer turned out to be a black man.

d. The disproportionate incidence of AIDS and drug use among blacks prompts prominent figures to endorse a conspiracy theory that the U.S. government is behind these epidemics. The comedian Bill Cosby asserts that AIDS was "started by human beings to get after certain people they don't like." The movie director Spike Lee announced (in an advertisement for the Benetton clothing shops, of all places) that "AIDS is a government-engineered disease." On late-night television, rap singer Kool Moe Dee portrayed AIDS as a genocidal plot against blacks, with no dissent from host Arsenio Hall. A mass-circulation magazine for blacks ran as its cover story, "AIDS: Is It Genocide?" Steven Cokely, a well-known former Chicago municipal official, gave the plot an antisemitic twist, telling of Jewish doctors who injected black babies with AIDS as part of a plot to take over the world. Conspiracy Theories Everywhere - Conspiracy: How the Paranoid Style Flourishes and Where It Comes From - by Daniel Pipes

Since our darker brethren are steeped in the idea of victimization, any deleterious behavior can be explained away as 'what else could they do...'

One of the finest aspects- perhaps the only one- of President Obama's administration is the use of the bully pulpit in emphasizing education, and father's remaining with their families.

I have 2 kids and am not married, my kids are in the top 10% of their class. Marriage is a religious thing and I'm agnostic. (yes, I live with my partner).

Its the same old "Marriage is just a piece of paper....our love is just the same"

I fail to see how you can commit to having two kids together yet you cannot commit to each other.
When my wife and I got married we knew many couples that just lived together and claimed it was the same thing. None of those couples are together today. I know many married couples that celebrate 50 years of marriage. I have never seen anyone celebrate 50 years of living together

If you need a piece of paper to commit, good for you. We don't. We've been together nearly 20 years with kids. We won't split up because we have no piece of paper, and we wouldn't stay together just because we had a piece of paper. Like I said 50% of marriages end in divorce, so it's not like a marriage license even means commitment.

Its the same old "Marriage is just a piece of paper....our love is just the same"

I fail to see how you can commit to having two kids together yet you cannot commit to each other.
When my wife and I got married we knew many couples that just lived together and claimed it was the same thing. None of those couples are together today. I know many married couples that celebrate 50 years of marriage. I have never seen anyone celebrate 50 years of living together

If you need a piece of paper to commit, good for you. We don't. We've been together nearly 20 years with kids. We won't split up because we have no piece of paper, and we wouldn't stay together just because we had a piece of paper. Like I said 50% of marriages end in divorce, so it's not like a marriage license even means commitment.

It is a shame the kids have to be subjected to such racist views. Maybe you are better off not being married

It is a shame the kids have to be subjected to such racist views. Maybe you are better off not being married

I think 50% of the people here are infected with syphillis of the brain. How is not being married being racist? :popcorn:

I find it odd that no one has commented on the fact that during the time period in the data set, single motherhood has also increased from 4% to 29% among white mothers.
Thanks to you and your ilk forcing intergration
White unwed mothers have something to do with integration?

I remember back when Quayle brought the single mother issue up with the tv personality Murphy Brown. everyone ridiculed him and it became cool to think that a one parent family was just as good as a traditional one. the stigma practically disappeared overnight. to society's detriment. one of the reasons to drop the stigma was that to blame single mom's was to criticise blacks who had much higher rates than whites, even though it was less than today.

I find it odd that no one has commented on the fact that during the time period in the data set, single motherhood has also increased from 4% to 29% among white mothers.
You want to force white children to be around blacks and you don't exspect some black behaviour to rub off?

I bet the majority of unwed white mothers have black fathers.

You want to force white children to be around blacks and you don't exspect some black behaviour to rub off?

I would go even further and say that almost 100% of mulatto children are born to unwed mothers. :doubt:

:lol: You're blaming white people's problems on black people.

So amusing.

So amusing.
What the kids call "Wiggers" are a prime example of this penomenon.

White kids who listen to rap music, sag down their pants, and wear their hat sideways. :evil:

800-2.png

these stats are for whites only. comparable ones for blacks would make the researcher unemployable.

I think intelligence is the root cause of most social dysfunctions. deterioration of culture is exacerbating it through lowering of standards.

You need to rent "Idiocracy"

everyone needs to rent Idiocracy. it seems we are headed in that direction. unlike in the movie, things stop working when everyone is stupid. just look at african countries

So amusing.
What the kids call "Wiggers" are a prime example of this penomenon.

White kids who listen to rap music, sag down their pants, and wear their hat sideways. :evil:

Stupidity is a disease!

800-2.png

You need to rent "Idiocracy"

everyone needs to rent Idiocracy. it seems we are headed in that direction. unlike in the movie, things stop working when everyone is stupid. just look at african countries

I object to the phrase "non-hispanic white". Why not just say "white who doesn't have fleas"?

I think 50% of the people here are infected with syphillis of the brain. How is not being married being racist? :popcorn:

It is the effects of the lead that used to be in our gas and the mercury that coal fired power plants produce and we get by eating fish.

Exactly right. :clap2:

i fail to see why this even matters? marriage is a choice, some people choose to some people dont. why are you judging someones choice to not get married? maybe they dont believe in contracts, or maybe they are gay and they law doesnt allow them to. either way, getting married doesnt necessarily mean a commitment, married people have affairs and get divorced, just the same way non married people break up and cheat. if you believe that marriage is in fact commitment, why not make divorce illegal? then it would be truly a commitment for life. this will never fly, because people have the right to choose to do whatever they want with whomever they want. you need to stop judging people for something that has no affect whatsoever on your life.

Last edited:
50% of marriages end in divorce, wingnuts act like it's a sure thing.

While the other 50% result in a lifetime relationship

How many living together relationships last a lifetime?

Forum List

Back