72% of Americans say country headed in the wrong direction.

Bide is driving the country into a ditch, and America knows it.

1693775909236.png

trump has taught the typical LOW IQ citizen to accept LIES, Misinformation, and Hope of a Better America...(MAGA) through LIES.

Don't forget to tell the masses (the cult) that biden lies more.

Yes, because they see where the republicans are trying to steer us.

So Creepy, your theory is that democrats think Biden is taking the country in the wrong direction because of a small group of republicans who can't even settle on their house speaker yet and a real-estate developer indicted for guessing his house was worth a lot more than some NY AG wants to believe it really is despite no bank ever complaining and the loans paid back in full? Yet, these same people wield more power and influence than your Executive Branch and Senate to steer us where you don't want to go? :21:

I didn't know demonKKKrats were so pathetic, weak and defenseless.

I dunno….the globe still spins from west to east..so…until such time the earth changes rotation…I’d say the country is headed in the right direction…

What??

😁

trump has taught the typical LOW IQ citizen to accept LIES, Misinformation, and Hope of a Better America...(MAGA) through LIES.

Don't forget to tell the masses (the cult) that biden lies more.
Prove the poll is lies, Simp.

Good! So are you ready to bet your membership on this site based on next year's Presidential election's outcome then?
WTF are you babbling about, you blithering idiot?

I guess you missed it, the DemoFascists have all the control and they've totally screwed America.

Republicans have made it clear that unless Dems have all the control, they will not allow Government to function

Do what we demand or everyone suffers is not Governing

Republicans have made it clear that unless Dems have all the control, they will not allow Government to function

Do what we demand or everyone suffers is not Governing
Didn’t they just fund government, Trollwinger?

You have the dumbest talking points of any single digit IQ Dimwinger on the board.

Didn’t they just fund government, Trollwinger?

You have the dumbest talking points of any single digit IQ Dimwinger on the board.

They threw a childish tantrum after the Government was funded

We told you shut down government or else
Because their party did the right thing……they destroyed their party

Forum List

Back