You People Suck, Esp. The Leftists

Big time fun song.

90s vibes galore.

Bigots.

I gotta admit though, this message board is way better than City-Data. ;)

Quite a few people agree with your comparison.

The only people who wear them where I live are the leftist losers who live in the city. I went to the drugstore yesterday and there was a giant display outside of FREE MASKS. No one was interested.

Last edited:
In some states wearing a mask of any kind while looting a store or demonstration was a misdemeanor or minor felony. I note that they are in vogue with the loot-n-scoot/leftist protestor crowd.

In Virginia it's now back in force.

This Virginia law has a very specific provision baked in: the person must be wearing a mask with the intent to conceal their identity.....So if you are out looting or "peacefully protesting" while wearing a hoodie and mask you a subject to a Class 6 felony.

In some states wearing a mask of any kind while looting a store or demonstration was a misdemeanor or minor felony. I note that they are in vogue with the loot-n-scoot/leftist protestor crowd.

In Virginia it's now back in force.

This Virginia law has a very specific provision baked in: the person must be wearing a mask with the intent to conceal their identity.....So if you are out looting or "peacefully protesting" while wearing a hoodie and mask you a subject to a Class 6 felony.

Antifa runs around with their faces covered, too coward to show who they are.

Forum List

Back