71 Years

Typical American hating left wing ass.

Here research all of these.

Following Japan's brutal invasion of China in 1937, Japanese soldiers frequently rounded up Chinese to provide them with bayonet practice. After the fall of Nanking (Nanjing), these unfortunate Chinese were herded into one of many slaughter pits and are shown providing Japanese soldiers with bayonet practice using live victims. This photograph was taken by a Japanese and processed in a Japanese-owned photographic shop. A Chinese photographic technician made copies that were smuggled out of China.

American hating? Just for saying one atomic bomb was enough? Really? There is no logic to the way you reason.

Following Japan's brutal invasion of China in 1937, Japanese soldiers frequently rounded up Chinese to provide them with bayonet practice. After the fall of Nanking (Nanjing), these unfortunate Chinese were herded into one of many slaughter pits and are shown providing Japanese soldiers with bayonet practice using live victims. This photograph was taken by a Japanese and processed in a Japanese-owned photographic shop. A Chinese photographic technician made copies that were smuggled out of China.

American hating? Just for saying one atomic bomb was enough? Really? There is no logic to the way you reason.
You have no grasp on history. You obviously have totally ignored the fact that the USSR was a clear factor.

You have no grasp on history. You obviously have totally ignored the fact that the USSR was a clear factor.

That doesn't make me an "American hater".
Certainly the japanese army perpetrated terrible crimes. But that doesn't mean the rest of the japanese should be punished with such a terrible weapon: most of the casualties were civilians.
Yes, the USSR was a factor : they were ready to enter China... some argue that such invasion was the real reason why Japanese surrendered and not the bomb.

"...it was only in a gradual manner that the horrible wreckage which had been of hiroshima had been known.."

General Masakazu Kawabe

Skip to minute 31

A nations soldiers, are strongly motivated to fight for their people. When engaging in unrestricted warfare; it makes sense to destroy your opponents motivation. War is hell. Civilians are "fair game" if you wish to see your adversary completely destroyed, or subjugated. Imperial Japan knew this well, and used it to great advantage. However as Hiroshima, and Nagasaki proved they were ill equipped to withstand the same.
Another factor is that the civilian population, whether they wanted to do so or not, and most were willing, supported the war effort through cottage industries.

The Fire Raids on Japan - History Learning Site
LeMay decided that Tokyo would be the first target for a massive raid on Japan itself. The raid was planned for the night of March 10th and the B-29’s were to fly at between 5,000 and 8,000 feet. As Japan was not expected to send up night fighters, the guns from the planes were taken off as was anything that was deemed not useful to the raid. By effectively stripping the plane of non-essentials, more bombs could be carried for the raid. Along with Tokyo, Kobe, Osaka and Nagoya were also targeted. As each had flourishing cottage industries that fed the factories of each city, LeMay hoped to starve these factories of required parts. He also hoped that the fires that would be started would also destroy the larger factories as well. As the target for the raid was so large – a city area – the B-29’s did not have to fly in strict formation, especially as little resistance was expected from the Japanese.

The incendiary bombs dropped were known as M-69’s. These weighed just 6 lbs each and were dropped in a cluster of 38 within a container. One B-29 usually carried 37 of these containers, which equated to just over 1,400 bombs per plane. The bombs were set free from the container at 5,000 feet by a time fuse and then exploded on contact with the ground. When they did this, they spread a jelly-petrol compound that was highly inflammable.

For the attack on Tokyo, over 300 B-29’s were involved. They took off for a flight that would get them to Tokyo just before dawn, thus giving them the cover of darkness, but with daylight for the return journey to the Marianas. They flew at 7,000 feet. This in itself may have baffled the city’s defenders as they would have been used to the B-29’s flying at 30,000 feet.

The raid had a massive impact on Tokyo. Photo-reconnaissance showed that 16 square miles of the city had been destroyed. Sixteen major factories – ironically scheduled for a future daylight raid – were destroyed along with many cottage industries. In parts of the city, the fires joined up to create a firestorm. The fires burned so fiercely and they consumed so much oxygen, that people in the locality suffocated. It is thought that 100,000 people were killed in the raid and another 100,000 injured. The Americans lost 14 B-29’s; under the 5% rate of loss that was considered to be ‘acceptable’.

He wouldn't know logic if it picked him up and dropped him on his face.

He wouldn't know logic if it picked him up and dropped him on his face.
I love how the two of you ignore the atrocities committed by those fucking stink zipper heads. Yeah, you are so fucking ignorant about history. Especially about the fucking japs.

I mean cannibalism? The stink sandapes in the middle east don't even do that. Oh, but a bunch of pathetic small japs?

Fucking japs.

Tell us again how John Adams did not sign the sedition act into law. That was pretty funny, even when I showed you the documented proof.

I notice too how you don't deny what your name is. Dripping poop.

Holy shit.

The fucking japs got what was coming to them. If they were not the fucking animals they were, those two cities would still be there.

Oh, and all of those zipper heads that lived there were cheering their country and their barbarism. All of them got what they deserved.

I only wish more were dropped on that fucking island.

I love how the two of you ignore the atrocities......

Here again you prove the point that you have no idea what logic is. No atrocities have been denied here by anyone. You keep repeating points not in contention because you have NOTHING of substance to say about the actual topic.

Tell us again how John Adams did not sign the sedition act into law........

I never said that, you dishonest turd. YOU said that Adams "passed" the law, because you do not understand how our form of government works, moron.

Hiroshima bomb - August 6
Call for surrender - August 6 ( 16 hours after bomb explosion ) .
Nagasiaki bomb - August 9
Hirohito capitulation announcement - August 14.

If that was the case why didn't they drop another bomb in August 12? ... logistics , probably.
Even after the second bombing it took them 5 days to surrender. It is clear that 2.5 days were not nearly enough for the bad news to sink in... I stand by my position: pure sadism.
They didn't have one.

If you think it's logistics (either inability to transport/deliver or out of supply (it was the latter)), how could you possibly logically assert it was sadism? Is it because you are a LW anti-American ass or simply an apologist for the Empire of Japan?

Hiroshima bomb - August 6
Call for surrender - August 6 ( 16 hours after bomb explosion ) .
Nagasiaki bomb - August 9
Hirohito capitulation announcement - August 14.

If that was the case why didn't they drop another bomb in August 12? ... logistics , probably.
Even after the second bombing it took them 5 days to surrender. It is clear that 2.5 days were not nearly enough for the bad news to sink in... I stand by my position: pure sadism.
They didn't have one.

If you think it's logistics (either inability to transport/deliver or out of supply (it was the latter)), how could you possibly logically assert it was sadism? Is it because you are a LW anti-American ass or simply an apologist for the Empire of Japan?

Maybe you could quote one of these mythical posts apologizing for or denying any atrocities on this thread?

Maybe you could quote one of these mythical posts apologizing for or denying any atrocities on this thread?
When you stop lying and start posting honestly, I'll be happy to do so. For now, I'm tired of reposting shit you've denied only to see you cut and run.

Holy shit.
He does that.....a lot. He'll act all tough and logical, then when confronted with facts will disappear for a day. Upon reappearance, he'll feign ignorance of the posts refuting him. A day or so later he'll start the game over again asking questions like "Prove the quotes are bogus" and "Point out a lie. Just one."

Oddly, like a child or a schoolyard bully, he'll claim victory when people tire of his bullshit. I've found it best to just let him rant and walk away from his bullshit.

Forum List

Back