71 House Repubs think it's fine that Russia annexed Crimea

Russia has not just invaded Crimea, they have invaded eastern Ukraine as well.

That's why we have been providing them military aid.

This isn't just about Crimea, dumbasses.

The pro-Russia posture is one of the hallmarks of the New Trumpbulbican party. The Unitary Executive and those who believe the American President cannot be held accountable for his actions have great disdain for our functioning Democracy. These guys are charter members.
Those 71 do not read much or failed to learn NATO's history with Russia. Not all Trump supporters are deplorable, but these guys are. Is this what you get with gerrymandered districts and voter suppression? I thank the rest of the House of Representatives for continuing do the peoples business and properly represent the majority of the people in the majority of the districts in the United States.

There was an election and the locals preferred Putin over the Ukronazis. It was in all the papers.
As I just said, this isn't just about Crimea. This is also about the invasion of eastern Ukraine.

You useful idiots should be aware you are setting the benchmark of being okay with one country invading another.

Like Hitler invading the Sudetenland.

A bunch of fucking Chamberlains.

Obama enacted sanctions against Russia for invading Crimea. What did you tards want, a declaration of war?

Now Trump is showing even less spine by wanting to allow his boss to be in the G-8. What a fucking commie stooge!
The last "boss" Trump had was his dad. Since then he has never looked back. Indeed, today he is at the very top of the global food chain.

He is not an impotent "boss" as was Obama, rather he is the boss of bosses and nothing less, and Xi is the only pretender today.

The roads are strewn with the corpses of his conquests, including the Clintons, Bushes, Media, Hollywood and the deep state he has left in his wake.

It is the way of things.

Last edited:
There was an election and the locals preferred Putin over the Ukronazis. It was in all the papers.
As I just said, this isn't just about Crimea. This is also about the invasion of eastern Ukraine.

You useful idiots should be aware you are setting the benchmark of being okay with one country invading another.

You must have been quite the firebreather during the Cold War. If you are this upset over the Crimea, you must have been foaming out the mouth, at the thousands of soviet tanks in the middle of Germany, huh?

So, how do you handle it, when other libs downplay the role of the Gipper in winning the Cold War?

Again why should we be concerned about the Ukraine?
The US needs to stop interfering in other country's affairs.
There is no reason we should be giving Ukraine billions of dollars, We gain nothing from it.

who cares? It does not affect the US one way or the other.

it's a major seaport for the area's oil

IE, as long as we're in good with our comrade chums, the oilocracy does biz

~S~
But it was Russia's to begin with
Hell with freedom.
Yeah, have you noticed the riots and other civil disobedience of Crimeans protesting Russia's takeover?

I haven't either.
Would you do that in Russia?

who cares? It does not affect the US one way or the other.

~S~
Hell with freedom.
Yeah, have you noticed the riots and other civil disobedience of Crimeans protesting Russia's takeover?

I haven't either.
Why are you asking about Russia?
He was asking about the protests in Crimea

There is no reason we should be giving Ukraine billions of dollars, We gain nothing from it.
And the Russians need to stop with ours.

~S~
Hell with freedom.

I haven't either.
Yes it's controlled by Russia. Who do you think would put those protests down?

And the Russians need to stop with ours.
FB_IMG_1574029796570.jpg

Hell with freedom.

I haven't either.
So you agree that its a Russian Territory

Gee who helped Russia gobble up Crimea.....that would be Obama and Hilly .....can ya say reset.....knew ya could

Yupp!
Russia got their warm water port on the Black Sea cause Obama and the DemocRATS could not figure out who those green men were.
Must've thought they were Invaders from Mars or sumthin'.....

Hell with freedom.

I haven't either.
Iron Curtain? Soviet Union?
Exactly what Putin is aiming for. What they used to have.

I haven't either.
Iron Curtain? Soviet Union?
Exactly what Putin is aiming for. What they used to have.
So what!
What business is it of ours?
Why do we have to impose our will on them?

Gee who helped Russia gobble up Crimea.....that would be Obama and Hilly .....can ya say reset.....knew ya could

What the fuck?

How exactly did they help?

Obambi ALLOWED Russia to do it.
Lord

ALLOWED HOW?

WTF are you talking about idiot? You think Russia asked Obama if it's ok??

Or maybe you are saying Obama allowed it by not deploying a standing army on Russia's border when he became a president just in case?

What the fuck?

How exactly did they help?

Obambi ALLOWED Russia to do it.
Lord

ALLOWED HOW?

WTF are you talking about idiot? You think Russia asked Obama if it's ok??

Or maybe you are saying Obama allowed it by not deploying a standing army on Russia's border when he became a president just in case?

It happened on his watch dickwad. He backed out of the agreement we made to defend them if they gave up their Nukes. You're an ignorant prick kid.

Forum List

Back