CDZ 7 things I am learning about transgendered people

California must pay for inmate's sex change, judge rules
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A federal judge on Thursday ordered California's corrections department to provide a transgender inmate with sex reassignment surgery, the first time such an operation has been ordered in the state.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar in San Francisco ruled that denying the surgery to 51-year-old Michelle-Lael Norsworthy violates her constitutional rights. Her birth name is Jeffrey Bryan Norsworthy.
Just goes to prove that one side is totally clueless on what is going on in the US. I need say no more.

]I think you should quit lecturing people from your perch. Johns Hopkins no longer does the procedures and would if it was a necessity, regardless of your personal distaste from the guy that actually knows what he's talking about.

1. No one is suggesting that this is a required surgery. People can be transgender and never have the surgery (so, strawman).
2. McHugh has not practiced psychiatry for many years, and only "knows what he's talking about" in your opinion because you agree with him.

You weren't lectured. I provided you with information relevant to what you posted.
I bet that if there was NOT FREE money going into these self mutilation surgeries, there would be a lot less of them. When you have TAX payer money going into government employees for FREE gender reassignment(Testicles to Titties) the INSANE ones jump for Joy.....

Where did you get the notion that the surgery is free? You can prove this, of course.
Oregon state employee benefits now cover gender-reassignment surgery
The state agreed to pay Alec Esquival $36,000 and change its policies so that it now provides insurance coverage for all operations, prescription drugs and other treatments related to medically necessary gender-reassignment surgeries, the Statesman Journal newspaper reported.
When you are a product of public education, then it is easily understandable, why some people cannot use the skill to find out certain things that are fundamentally transforming America. When they don't teach "MORALS" in school anymore then anything goes. Like Tallywackers and peanuts... if you know what I mean?

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A federal judge on Thursday ordered California's corrections department to provide a transgender inmate with sex reassignment surgery, the first time such an operation has been ordered in the state.

U.S. District Judge Jon Tigar in San Francisco ruled that denying the surgery to 51-year-old Michelle-Lael Norsworthy violates her constitutional rights. Her birth name is Jeffrey Bryan Norsworthy.
Just goes to prove that one side is totally clueless on what is going on in the US. I need say no more.
Depends on if he/she is housed with males or females.

Depends on if he/she is housed with males or females.
I guess He(Jeffery) has been penetrated for so long in the men's facility, he can now be a Prison Beatch, so why not become a real one. Then he will be alpha female in the women's room.

So 0.03% of Oregon state employees have health insurance that covers their surgery...if they choose to have that surgery.

Excellent research!

So multiply the number of state employees in Oregon (I'm sure you can tell us that as well), multiply it by 0.03%, subtract the those who choose not to have the surgery, multiply the remaining number by the costs of surgery (you no doubt can tell us that as well), then calculate how much that will cost the citizens of Oregon (if you live in Oregon, this might be important to you), and you'll have an answer that still does not say what you claimed.

So 0.03% of Oregon state employees have health insurance that covers their surgery...if they choose to have that surgery.

Excellent research!

So multiply the number of state employees in Oregon (I'm sure you can tell us that as well), multiply it by 0.03%, subtract the those who choose not to have the surgery, multiply the remaining number by the costs of surgery (you no doubt can tell us that as well), then calculate how much that will cost the citizens of Oregon (if you live in Oregon, this might be important to you), and you'll have an answer that still does not say what you claimed.
Shame that you just jumped in without reading the previous posts. Typical, just typical.

Excellent research!

Shame that you just jumped in without reading the previous posts. Typical, just typical.

I've read every post in this thread. Have you?

If you have no response to Post #125, that's fine.

]I think you should quit lecturing people from your perch. Johns Hopkins no longer does the procedures and would if it was a necessity, regardless of your personal distaste from the guy that actually knows what he's talking about.

1. No one is suggesting that this is a required surgery. People can be transgender and never have the surgery (so, strawman).
2. McHugh has not practiced psychiatry for many years, and only "knows what he's talking about" in your opinion because you agree with him.

You weren't lectured. I provided you with information relevant to what you posted.
I bet that if there was NOT FREE money going into these self mutilation surgeries, there would be a lot less of them. When you have TAX payer money going into government employees for FREE gender reassignment(Testicles to Titties) the INSANE ones jump for Joy.....

Where did you get the notion that the surgery is free? You can prove this, of course.
You asked, and I proved you wrong, just like I proved you wrong on the Unintended Consequences also.

You asked, and I proved...

...that the State of Oregon's health insurance plan for its employees encompasses sexual reassignment surgery. That hardly proves that every state employee in every state has the same coverage, which was your original implication.

Offhand, do you know what Oregon's state employees pay for health insurance?

...that the State of Oregon's health insurance plan for its employees encompasses sexual reassignment surgery. That hardly proves that every state employee in every state has the same coverage, which was your original implication.

If you'd said "It's free in Oregon," and then provided data that it's covered in Oregon, you'd have been at least partially correct.

As it is: State of Oregon: Oregon job opportunities - Benefits with state government

Oregon employees are offered insurance for which they pay premiums. So even for them it isn't "free."

More to the point, Oregon is one state out of 50. Your implication was not only that the surgery was "free," but that it was "free" to state employees throughout the United States. You have not (and I submit you cannot) proved this, but I welcome you to keep trying.

Repeatedly cutting and pasting snippets from the rest of the thread suggests you know you can't prove it.

You must really hate it when you say something and then proved wrong.... #5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#ixzz49bAr2WT2

Are you certain the CDZ is the correct venue for such self-reflection?

Once. Wow, you really showed us.

If you'd said "It's free in Oregon," and then provided data that it's covered in Oregon, you'd have been at least partially correct.

As it is: State of Oregon: Oregon job opportunities - Benefits with state government

Oregon employees are offered insurance for which they pay premiums. So even for them it isn't "free."

More to the point, Oregon is one state out of 50. Your implication was not only that the surgery was "free," but that it was "free" to state employees throughout the United States. You have not (and I submit you cannot) proved this, but I welcome you to keep trying.

Repeatedly cutting and pasting snippets from the rest of the thread suggests you know you can't prove it.
Now you are putting words in my mouth. I have nothing else to prove, as you were wrong even if it was 1 person in a prison. You asked I delivered. Shame this is the CDZ otherwise I would say more.

Once. Wow, you really showed us.
I don't remember his saying "SHOW ME MANY EXAMPLES". If he wanted more then he should of said so...

Seven things I’m learning about transgender persons

The article is too long to copy and paste all, but it is well worth a read.

What have you learned about transgender people as the result of increased focus on this issue? Do you know any transgender people in real life? Why do you think they are so misunderstood?
They arent misunderstood. They are defenseless.

thats why people pick on them. When there was ONE asian in Australia, he was relentlessly harrassed like a wild cur. Now that their are millons, they suffer no harrassment.

white people are cowards and bullies.

I learned about transsexuals in school. This was back when it was still considered a psychological problem. People who had the condition didn't tend to look for attention. This was also before the condition was renamed for public consumption and non transgendered people were told they were bigots because they didn't celebrate gender fluidity.

Over the years, I've met some people that I guessed might be transgendered. I can't confirm that they were. I never asked them because it's none of my business.
Awareness is the last thing trnsgendered people want.

To me, the left seems to be using these people for their own agenda. If they wanted to help, ALL avenues of real help would be explored and not just providing them restroom privileges.
What avenues of real help are not being explored?

Based on what I have seen in other areas of sexual deviant assistance, mental health therapy that works on changing the person's orientation.
That would be assuming their orientation needed changing. What makes you think transgenders are not born that way?
yeah saveliberty/ :eusa_eh: Seems like forcing someone to be something they're not is a conservative belief
Bitch tits, like most loopy lefties are trnswomen's gravest enemies.

Forum List

Back