CDZ 7 things I am learning about transgendered people

Seven things I’m learning about transgender persons

The article is too long to copy and paste all, but it is well worth a read.

What have you learned about transgender people as the result of increased focus on this issue? Do you know any transgender people in real life? Why do you think they are so misunderstood?

Nothing I didn't know before.

No, I don't know any.

They are not misunderstood. The only misunderstanding is caused by the propensity of the Left to accept mental illness as the norm.

What have you learned about transgender people as the result of increased focus on this issue? Do you know any transgender people in real life? Why do you think they are so misunderstood?

No, I don't know any.

They are not misunderstood. The only misunderstanding is caused by the propensity of the Left to accept mental illness as the norm.
They're not mentally ill, but even if they were, we have to deal with schizos and paranoids and allow them in the bathroom.
We used to think mentally ill people were possessed by demons. Now we know better. Get with the program.

No, I don't know any.

They're not mentally ill

Oh but they are, and the Democrats are simply using them to destroy long-standing social norms.

Get with the program.

I have my own program, thanks.

I learned about transsexuals in school. This was back when it was still considered a psychological problem. People who had the condition didn't tend to look for attention. This was also before the condition was renamed for public consumption and non transgendered people were told they were bigots because they didn't celebrate gender fluidity.

Over the years, I've met some people that I guessed might be transgendered. I can't confirm that they were. I never asked them because it's none of my business.

Last edited:

Major edit- I saw this was in the CDZ

No comment

Thanks

-Geaux
Michelle-Obama-flexing.png

What did your old lady look like at 52, Geaux?

No, I don't know any.

They're not mentally ill, but even if they were, we have to deal with schizos and paranoids and allow them in the bathroom.
We used to think mentally ill people were possessed by demons. Now we know better. Get with the program.
Johns Hopkins hospital pioneered the procedure and now no longer does it, considering it a mental disorder. How about you getting with the program? Political correctness corrupts the mind.

I have a semi-regular customer who is transgendered -- 6 foot tall, often arrives carrying a bird in a little cage, and is part of a threesome of people including one very ordinary-looking middle aged man and a rather severe-looking woman. The older man looks and acts like a friendly good old boy, the women is reserved to the point of seeming aspergers and the transgendered individual is very sweet. The understanding among others who have encountered them is that they are a committed threesome relationship.

They are easy to deal with, are not at all demanding, do their own thing and that's all I really care about. I sure prefer them to the helpless, whiny, demanding types with an exaggerated sense of entitlement.

I have a semi-regular customer who is transgendered -- 6 foot tall, often arrives carrying a bird in a little cage, and is part of a threesome of people including one very ordinary-looking middle aged man and a rather severe-looking woman. The older man looks and acts like a friendly good old boy, the women is reserved to the point of seeming aspergers and the transgendered individual is very sweet. The understanding among others who have encountered them is that they are a committed threesome relationship.

They are easy to deal with, are not at all demanding, do their own thing and that's all I really care about. I sure prefer them to the helpless, whiny, demanding types with an exaggerated sense of entitlement.

Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Fear. Its almost the same as the hysteria surrounding gay people. I know a kid that went to school with my daughter and he is transgender. He acts just like a teenage girl even though you can tell he is a boy.

No, I don't know any.

Johns Hopkins hospital pioneered the procedure and now no longer does it, considering it a mental disorder. How about you getting with the program? Political correctness corrupts the mind.

No...that's ONE guy from Hopkins.....

We used to go to drag queen bingo and a couple of the regulars were transgender. They were nice people.

It was obvious to me that this was an issue they had struggled with for years, and it was just something they were trying to find peace about.

Last edited:

No, I don't know any.

They're not mentally ill

Oh but they are, and the Democrats are simply using them to destroy long-standing social norms.

Get with the program.

I have my own program, thanks.
You didn't even look at the link, did you? So much for you.

Major edit- I saw this was in the CDZ

No comment

Thanks

-Geaux
Michelle-Obama-flexing.png

What did your old lady look like at 52, Geaux?
No where near as fine as the First Lady i can guarantee you that.

The article clearly states that the BRAIN does not line up with the body. That makes it a mental issue. The medical community seems to be leaning away from fixing the body with surgery, that leaves hormones which effect the mind and body or psychology.

To me, the left seems to be using these people for their own agenda. If they wanted to help, ALL avenues of real help would be explored and not just providing them restroom privileges.

Forum List

Back