7 States With Highest Tax Burden...What do They Have in Common?

No, I am saying that if you increase taxes, to the point people aren't going to pay for it, people leave..even if the taxes are used to make their lives better.

Which is exactly what I have said multiple times now. It's about whether they agree to the transactional exchange. I never said high taxes are acceptable when forcing improved public services on people who don't want them.

I put my kids in private school, why should I be taxed for something I didn't use?
So you don't believe in public education? I guess you think we should turn back the clock a few hundred years and only the wealthy should be educated.
Public education yes, public indoctrination no...
You want public education but don't want to be taxed for something you didn't use. Maybe you would explain what appears to be blatant hypocrisy? Or are you only OK with public education if you get to dictate the curriculum instead someone else, say an elected school board?

I put my kids in private school, why should I be taxed for something I didn't use?
So you don't believe in public education? I guess you think we should turn back the clock a few hundred years and only the wealthy should be educated.
Public education yes, public indoctrination no...
You want public education but don't want to be taxed for something you didn't use. Maybe you would explain what appears to be blatant hypocrisy? Or are you only OK with public education if you get to dictate the curriculum instead someone else, say an elected school board?
Reading , writing and arithmetic.....Not put condoms on cucumbers, teaching Sally that she could be Jimmy, teaching boys it is okay to put their penis in another boys ass...you okay with that? You pay for it, I wont pay for shit like that...

Reading , writing and arithmetic.....Not put condoms on cucumbers, teaching Sally that she could be Jimmy, teaching boys it is okay to put their penis in another boys ass...you okay with that? You pay for it, I wont pay for shit like that...
That's the downside of a democracy. We don't always get things our own way.

Wrong again, that is why people move out of states who tax too much... But stupid people like you, will stay, and be taxed so welfare queens can live in squalor..

Wrong again, that is why people move out of states who tax too much... But stupid people like you, will stay, and be taxed so welfare queens can live in squalor..
I have a good job, nice house in a great neighborhood, and my kids went to great public schools. Don't feel sorry for me. If welfare queens live in squalor I guess that's their karma.

I have a good job, nice house in a great neighborhood, and my kids went to great public schools. Don't feel sorry for me. If welfare queens live in squalor I guess that's their karma.
I don't feel sorry for anyone, as they have picked and chose their way of life. I was poor when I was younger but instead of remaining a victim of liberalism I used my God given gifts and made something out of myself. I provide for my family, and the 100,000,000 others who my taxes are taken for, but my question is when is enough, enough. Liberal elites avoid paying taxes, I found out the way they do it, I also use their rules to not pay taxes. Shame too many stupid people don't wake up and learn the rules also....

I don't feel sorry for anyone, as they have picked and chose their way of life. I was poor when I was younger but instead of remaining a victim of liberalism I used my God given gifts and made something out of myself. I provide for my family, and the 100,000,000 others who my taxes are taken for, but my question is when is enough, enough. Liberal elites avoid paying taxes, I found out the way they do it, I also use their rules to not pay taxes. Shame too many stupid people don't wake up and learn the rules also....
Maybe that is the difference between liberals like me and conservatives like you. I do feel sorry for, at least some, people. Children from poor or broken homes, people with mental or physical disabilities, children illegally brought to this country at young age, to name a few.

As to your "God given gifts" (I assume you don't mean being born white), what of those God didn't provide gifts for? Are they to blame?

Liberal elites avoid paying taxes
Liberal elites like this guy?

If you want to make claims, you'd do well to not generalize in such a way that the accusation can be thrown back at you so easily.

Those states have higher incomes , better schools, many have mass transit systems and large metro areas .

Are you happy that trump probably pays next to nothing in taxes except for the one year he made public?

Forum List

Back