Question for fellow Trump supporters

• Banned
So you don't know if there is any agreement, but still it "seems" a "resounding success"? This is based on what, a tingle up your leg?

I heard a pundit on tv talking as if some agreement had been made on the Iran agreement. As I said in my OP, I hope it was successful. As an aside, there seems to be good chemistry and camaraderie between the Trumps and the Macrons. Did you not get that impression?

So you don't know if there is any agreement, but still it "seems" a "resounding success"? This is based on what, a tingle up your leg?

I heard a pundit on tv talking as if some agreement had been made on the Iran agreement. As I said in my OP, I hope it was successful. As an aside, there seems to be good chemistry and camaraderie between the Trumps and the Macrons. Did you not get that impression?

I get the impression that Macron has figured out how to work Trump to get what he wants.

Thats "friend zone" shit right there
How down to earth..
Wasnt expecting something like this from an ego maniac

I get the impression that Macron has figured out how to work Trump to get what he wants.

I take it you're no fan of Trump. In any event, negotiations typically involve all sides getting something out of a deal.

Yeah. I got that. Macron is kissing his ass so he doesn't blow up the progress made with Iran.

That is painfully obvious.

A resounding success? In what respect?

Hopefully agreement on what to do about the existing Iran agreement. As well, trade and Syria.

What we know and found out is that France doesn't like the Iran deal either
and that the Europeans have been working with Americans to present a
new deal to Iran. The President of France told us that.

No, the Europeans don't want us to dump that Iran deal BUT they do agree
that it must be reworked.

That...asshole...is grade-A Diplomacy. We're getting exactly what we
want a workable deal or no deal at all and the Europeans will back us.
Iran is being put in a corner.

Now, this is probably gonna hinge on China. Will they support Iran. I know
that Russia will, but Russia can do very little for Iran from an economic point of view. Iran actually helps Russia more because for them to keep their
new Syrian bases they need Iranian troops plus Hezbollah and Hamas aiding
the Syrians, or else they have to provide the forces.

This has been a total success and I kinda like that the French President
enjoyed himself and flaunted his visit to the Europeans that have been
opposed to Trump.

Macron knows, a 100 times over, that having America as a close friend is
far better and more beneficial to France than having Germany. The Germans
have to deal with the French

Its just great to have a President who's proud of the country he leads. What a refreshing change from the last guy

Yeah. I got that. Macron is kissing his ass so he doesn't blow up the progress made with Iran.

Progress? LOL. Don't worry. I suspect that, for better or worse, we're married to the piss-poor deal that the amateur made.

Forum List

Back