7 States With Highest Tax Burden...What do They Have in Common?

Here is the thing folks--------> Leftists want to point at sales tax in red states, that supplement their low rate of income tax.

Well, here is the thing------------>any logical working person making a decent living, would go along with that each, and every day of the working week, and twice on the weekend.

Why is that?

Simple actually! Unlike our idiotic Fed system, everyone who spends a dollar contributes to the state, and local treasury. Non of this------>boo-hoo, I only made 40 grand, so you owe me back more than I paid in. In essence, EVERYONE makes a contribution, thus their FAIRSHARE, and you would think Leftists would love that idea, but no, no, no they don't.............because how can they get certain groups to kiss their BLUE rearends to get special dispensation on income tax, if there isn't one-)
Think trump got special dispensation on his taxes? Might be why he can't show them

I don't know, ask Rachel Maddow, she had his tax return. Oh wait, he paid millions on that one. Damn, I shouldn't have brought that up. So sorry, we will keep it between us, ok-)
Yeah just the one Why not the next one that might show the huge refund he got from those millions he paid? The guys a crook What is it about that you don't get?

Tell us how he is a crook? Let me ask you, what has he been convicted of, or even arrested for?
Al Capone the murdering swine went to jail on evading taxes Why do you think trump has all those lawyers working for him ?? Evading the 100's of law suits is the answer The man is slime proven over and over again

Trump has lawyers because all the laws and regulations that are created require people to file and prepare paperwork to make sure you are legal or you risk losing it all.

You need an attorney to form a simple LLC otherwise you open yourself and your business to legal risks, protections and tax liabilities. Even a simple will can be worthless unless a lawyer sets it up properly. Try to open a business in a city, zoning laws, business licenses, environmental laws, employment laws and on and on. Society has become increasingly ready to litigate with any minor issue.

7 States With Highest Tax Burden...What do They Have in Common?

A better standard of living? A higher GDP? Better education?

Yes, everyone loves living in a shithole like New York City.
FU AH the dumbest in NY are heads and shoulders above you

Is that right, guess that explains why NY is such a shithole.
only assholes could believe that thinker and sun

Forum List

Back