7 Little Things People Do Every Day That Are Actually Super Racist

Predictable result of promoting and enabling hypersensitivity and narcissism.

We have people walking around now who are conditioned to see personal affronts nearly everywhere.

That's a damn shame. Life is short. They deserve better.

Right... you see, they wouldn't know they are victims of racism unless someone tells them they are...

segregated-water-fountains.jpg
Clearly, you want to go back to the 40's. And why does that fountain have a sign that says "colored"? We all know that idiot can't read.
A racist post from a proven racist.

Gosh, I hope someone clues in Hillary it's racist to attempt to sound like a black person when addressing a black audience. And never, ever, bring up the topic of colored peoples' time again. I mean how much more racist can one get than making fun of many blacks' inability to speak standard English or even tell time? No wonder many blacks abandoned her at the polls last November.
She was quoting a person. I wish you fucking assholes would get your information from real sources instead of Conserevative Talk Radio.

It is getting harder and harder for some people to maintain their privileged status, I guess.Receiving preferential treatment in jobs and schooling or being allowed their own considerable degree of racism just isn't enough these days.

Can you just imagine the uproar if a white person indulged in a laundry list of grievances aimed at blacks? The double standards hardwired into the authoritarian left are amazing some times.

min
SUPER RACIST??

Is it like super pregnant?

Either you are racist/pregnant or you aren't.
Do you see a difference between the racism of Archie Bunker vrs Adolf Hitler?

Do you see te difference between the racism of Al Sharpton or Idi Amin?
Yes, I do.

Now can you answer my question?

Yes, I can,

Archie Bunker was far worse. He hated blacks, polacks, Jews, hippies, chicanoes, indians and anybody from Jersey.

Hitler hated mostly Jews.

Forum List

Back