7 Little Things People Do Every Day That Are Actually Super Racist

Triggered snowflake gets published. I'll have to make a point to add as many of these triggers to my daily routine as possible.

I just dont give a flying fuck any more.

If you dont like what I say or do suck it up, cup cake.

7 Things You Do Every Day That Ae Racist
Predictable result of promoting and enabling hypersensitivity and narcissism.

We have people walking around now who are conditioned to see personal affronts nearly everywhere.

That's a damn shame. Life is short. They deserve better.

I just dont give a flying fuck any more.

If you dont like what I say or do suck it up, cup cake.

7 Things You Do Every Day That Ae Racist

We have people walking around now who are conditioned to see personal affronts nearly everywhere.

That's the price we as a society pay, for elevating, and glorifying "victimhood". Now as a result you have legions of people running around actively seeking ways to feel offended. Hoping that they may encounter an affront that will get them their 15 minutes of fame.
They're just typical leftist losers who can't hack it in the real world, because they suck at life...

Right... you see, they wouldn't know they are victims of racism unless someone tells them they are...

segregated-water-fountains.jpg

Right... you see, they wouldn't know they are victims of racism unless someone tells them they are...

still living in the past I see

still living in the past I see
Yep. It's comfy there for them.

Clearly, you want to go back to the 40's. And why does that fountain have a sign that says "colored"? We all know that idiot can't read.

Not one of black people living today has ever suffered from slavery. Unless, of course they are recent escapees from some African country where slavery is still practiced by the original inventors of slavery.

Very few black people living today has ever experienced the humiliation of riding in the back of the bus or drinking from a segregated water fountain,

Those 7 claims of mistreatment and other real or imaginary offenses are very applicable to every one, of any race, committed by real or imaginary "offenders".

People take exercises for bigger muscles. They should take exercises to develop thicker skin.

Gosh, I hope someone clues in Hillary it's racist to attempt to sound like a black person when addressing a black audience. And never, ever, bring up the topic of colored peoples' time again. I mean how much more racist can one get than making fun of many blacks' inability to speak standard English or even tell time? No wonder many blacks abandoned her at the polls last November.

show me one of those today.

Some people - mainly addle minded liberals - hope to gain present day glory from the past that is gone forever.

Some people - mainly addle minded liberals - hope to gain present day glory from the past that is gone forever.

well given that this person who posted the pic has already gone to slack yaws, red necks and so forth in the short time i've become a part of this forum, i found out enough about him that he's pretty safe to ignore when it comes to something valid or useful.

I read that whole whiny, horseshit article!I'm awful proud of how I turned out right now

well given that this person who posted the pic has already gone to slack yaws, red necks and so forth in the short time i've become a part of this forum, i found out enough about him that he's pretty safe to ignore when it comes to something valid or useful.
JoeBitch131 is best on your ignore list

JoeBitch131 is best on your ignore list

there's a few so far working their way there.

Forum List

Back