'7 countries want to buy Iron Dome'

Iron dome saved and still save lives of thousands of Jews on regular basis.

Sucks for you, haters:D The Jews keep on living.

the jews living bothers me not one single bit. it is the israelis killing everything in sight that is bothersome.

by the way, peeps are becoming increasingly aware of that lame trick of trying to associate israelis with all jews.

Still, in your posts you clearly say "no one trust Jews". not "on one trust Israelis" or "no one trust Zionists", "Jews are reputated as being dishonest"...

It is just a matter of time untill you let your antisemitic mask slip away completely.

show me exactly where i clearly sat that, liar, and we can discuss it.

you can't stand it that someone opposes israel's actions so you all haul out the anti-semitic arrow from your quiver as a last resort.

look, if some jewish person who is always whining about jews being subjected to certain stereotypes exhibits those very same stereotypes constantly, then i am going to nail them on it.

there ain't no anti-semitic mask, lady. stop using that as an excuse for the bad behaviour of jewish people on this board. "oh, roudy calls you a NAZI cocksucker and you don't like it. let's see. he is a jew so you must be anti-semitic." guess what, lady. asses come in all shapes and sizes and ethnicities.

So not only you don't follow other's posts, you're also suffer short memory loss?

and perhaps you wonder also why many people do not trust jews.

Quote from Lipush;

Still, in your posts you clearly say "no one trust Jews". not "on one trust Israelis" or "no one trust Zionists", "Jews are reputated as being dishonest"...

It is just a matter of time untill you let your antisemitic mask slip away completely.

Lipush you liar can't you see the difference between the two statements. Focus in on the words Highlighted above. You know there is a difference between " why many people " and " no one ". Come on use your brain before you post.

So not only you don't follow other's posts, you're also suffer short memory loss?

and perhaps you wonder also why many people do not trust jews.

not at all. you are a bald faced liar. you said that i clearly said "no one trusts jews." that is considerably different from what i said. furthermore, i was responding to a deception on your part.

is it your custom to malign people by misquoting them, and misquoting them out of context, no less..

Quote from Lipush;

Lipush you liar can't you see the difference between the two statements. Focus in on the words Highlighted above. You know there is a difference between " why many people " and " no one ". Come on use your brain before you post.

it is also predicated with "perhaps you wonder also" which confines my statement to her as an individual and her particular deceit.

Yawn. Again the Jew hater and his "I didn't say blah blah blah about Jews...". Crapola. You and your side kick are getting very boring.

The feel good factor is sell-able. yea, wont help Israelis cowering in their makeshift bunkers when the real deal hits

We have Shelters, not Bunkers, hater.:mad:

Only your hero Nasrallah hides inside a Bunker.

Save your breath Lipush. No matter how many times you tell people like Jos that Israel is actually one of the safest places in the western world, Arabs and Jews comingle regularly (including on the West Bank), Israel is a stable, advanced, industrial Democratic 1st world Democracy and Israeli Arabs prefer to live in Israel than a future Palestinian state (other other Arab state like Jordan or Syria), it will fall on deaf ears and you get racist Jews this, Israel close to collapse that, Iran kick your ass this etc.!

still won't help you...one single bit.

the jews living bothers me not one single bit. it is the israelis killing everything in sight that is bothersome.

by the way, peeps are becoming increasingly aware of that lame trick of trying to associate israelis with all jews.

I have a plan for you. Go to Israel, tell them about your holocaust denial theories and then you can be a martyer for the cause!

Do you care this much about the treatment the Arabs give to Christians, women or other Arabs? What about Syria, you probably don't care? What about how Persia is going to sentence to death a Christian for not converting? What about Saudi Arabia for locking a dozen women into a burning building because they didn't have their hijabs on? What about the genocidal war that Arab Sudan is waging on Southern Sudan? What about he atrocities in Somolia? Libya, the forgot country, has moved back to a totalitarian regime, but lead by barbaric Islamist enforcing Sharia Law (they are moving towards a taliban style rule)? What about Kosovo, ruled by a mafesto-style goverment that has d De Facto no infidels allowed in their fictionious country? What about the Congo? Mexico? Venezuela? Haita? Ivory Coast? Nigeria? South Africa (apartheid is alive and well, but against the minority white population - they are fully enacting an ethnic cleansing campaign)? Zimbabwae? Afghanistan? Angola? Etc. Everyone of these countries have a 1000 fold worst situation, but pussies like you focus solely on the Jews!

Yet your mental midget antisemitic mind focus on the only Jewish country that god forbiden fights back when they're attacked, takes steps to reduce the terrorist threats at her borders and won't allow a violence regime get nukes who regularly threats genocide on them!

Name one country that wouldn't invade it's neighbor if 1000s upon 1000s of cross-border missiles where fired at her? NONE, yet you expect more from the Jews!

Israel is a terrorist base camp ruled by zionist psychopaths.

And is populated by millions of jews suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

no sunni----the family legacies of jews who survived the filth of shariah have not induced Stockholm syndrome in them -----none would consider emulating the stink and filth of shariah I should know----I live with a survivor of that filth As to survivors of the islamo nazi program ----of your hero Adolf abu ali Hitler-----the fact is that many studies of the effects of the filth of your hero and the hero of those black rag covered sluts who carry signs praising Adolf abu ali--------have been done and are available in the medical literature------there are no studies indicating any level of any of them emulating adolf abu ali

I have a plan for you. Go to Israel, tell them about your holocaust denial theories and then you can be a martyer for the cause!

Do you care this much about the treatment the Arabs give to Christians, women or other Arabs? What about Syria, you probably don't care? What about how Persia is going to sentence to death a Christian for not converting? What about Saudi Arabia for locking a dozen women into a burning building because they didn't have their hijabs on? What about the genocidal war that Arab Sudan is waging on Southern Sudan? What about he atrocities in Somolia? Libya, the forgot country, has moved back to a totalitarian regime, but lead by barbaric Islamist enforcing Sharia Law (they are moving towards a taliban style rule)? What about Kosovo, ruled by a mafesto-style goverment that has d De Facto no infidels allowed in their fictionious country? What about the Congo? Mexico? Venezuela? Haita? Ivory Coast? Nigeria? South Africa (apartheid is alive and well, but against the minority white population - they are fully enacting an ethnic cleansing campaign)? Zimbabwae? Afghanistan? Angola? Etc. Everyone of these countries have a 1000 fold worst situation, but pussies like you focus solely on the Jews!

Yet your mental midget antisemitic mind focus on the only Jewish country that god forbiden fights back when they're attacked, takes steps to reduce the terrorist threats at her borders and won't allow a violence regime get nukes who regularly threats genocide on them!

Name one country that wouldn't invade it's neighbor if 1000s upon 1000s of cross-border missiles where fired at her? NONE, yet you expect more from the Jews!

you are a liar, i have never, ever denied the holocaust.

last time i checked, kosovo, syria, the congo, nigeria, venezuela, mexico, sudan etc. etc. etc. were not in israel/pa;estine...many are not even on the same continent. you seem geographically challanged, my friend. i expect nothing more nor nothing less from the jews than other people.

your zionist delections fail miserably. i have focused on other things in the past...the six counties in northeastern ireland, tibet, south africa, and many others. i seem to have enraged you. perhaps you should see someone about that.

The feel good factor is sell-able. yea, wont help Israelis cowering in their makeshift bunkers when the real deal hits
Shouldn't we be raising awareness of the urgency of the palistanian humanitarian transfer to the safety of the arab lands, or elsewhere, instead?

It works good actually they made a good defence system but will it stop anything more than grads? It's too expensive though for Israel and won't last much as when Israel and Jihad islami had a conflict they managed to fire hundreds of grads and the iron domes hit dozens but like that a 800 dollar grad is all it takes to make Israel put more money into their defence
That's why a concept of sufficiency to satisfy a requirement or meet a need should be seriously considered by the IDF. Others prefer to refer to it as proportionality. Chasing a couple of jihading assholes with aircraft, worth millions, is disproportionate, but covering launch area with dumb rockets, worth hundreds, is. Cheap russkie systems is the answer. Nothing like proportionality, indeed.

It works good actually they made a good defence system but will it stop anything more than grads? It's too expensive though for Israel and won't last much as when Israel and Jihad islami had a conflict they managed to fire hundreds of grads and the iron domes hit dozens but like that a 800 dollar grad is all it takes to make Israel put more money into their defence
That's why a concept of sufficiency to satisfy a requirement or meet a need should be seriously considered by the IDF. Others prefer to refer to it as proportionality. Chasing a couple of jihading assholes with aircraft, worth millions, is disproportionate, but covering launch area with dumb rockets, worth hundreds, is. Cheap russkie systems is the answer. Nothing like proportionality, indeed.

sit tight----methods will ADAPT TO CHANGING NEEDS -----right now an Iron Dome system just designed to save lives is a good response no matter the expense As to RESPONSE-------I have no doubt that the coming war will be one of LONG RANGE MISSILES

You talk about Stockholm syndrom? Ironic much.

That really pushes me to want to say something which is sitting at the edge of my lips, Sunni. I won't though.

The time of Slichot is coming, so I better watch better what I say and how I respond. Even to people like you.

You talk about Stockholm syndrom? Ironic much.

That really pushes me to want to say something which is sitting at the edge of my lips, Sunni. I won't though.

The time of Slichot is coming, so I better watch better what I say and how I respond. Even to people like you.

sheesh---nothing like the month of Elul to stifle all the fun Shall we discuss ---in a scholarly manner----the origin of the term STOCKHOLM syndrome and the behaviors to which it REALLY refers? Give sunni a chance---he has done us a favor by proving that he is a parrot for islamo nazi propaganda------hint--he did not come up with that typically vulgar and ---in fact imprecise adolf abu ali--jews---israelis--arabs--stockholm connection all by his little sunn self------he is simply parroting it with -----absolutely no concept as to its implications

He has a long inglorious history of "****" and "Jewboy" posts. His mask, if it ever existed, is long gone.

I thought smokin' crack is contrary to your religious beliefs.

Forum List

Back