7,000 Soldiers Desert Israeli Army Annually

We already learned that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves at 5 times the rate of the so called terrorists.
Causes of Deaths of Israeli Soldiers - hint: not what you think

Add to that, according to figures from the Israeli army themselves many are simply deserting. With these kids continuing to realize what their government is forcing them to do, and as they get sicker and sicker of the horror, this whole thing might end sooner than any of us imagined.

A high-ranking Israeli officer said: “We are speaking of a high number of desertions from the army, which is losing thousands of soldiers every year due to this phenomenon.”
7,000 Soldiers Desert Israeli Army Annually - ASHARQ AL-AWSAT English
Are you sure about that number? 7,000 deserters every year are really too many...maybe 70/100... :eusa_think:
Plus I looked for some infos on the web but I can't find any other link... :dunno:

We already learned that Israeli soldiers are offing themselves at 5 times the rate of the so called terrorists.

Add to that, according to figures from the Israeli army themselves many are simply deserting. With these kids continuing to realize what their government is forcing them to do, and as they get sicker and sicker of the horror, this whole thing might end sooner than any of us imagined.

A high-ranking Israeli officer said: “We are speaking of a high number of desertions from the army, which is losing thousands of soldiers every year due to this phenomenon.”
Are you sure about that number? 7,000 deserters every year are really too many...maybe 70/100... :eusa_think:
Plus I looked for some infos on the web but I can't find any other link... :dunno:
Desertions by male soldiers reached 14.6 percent and 7.5 percent among females, which are the same figures as 2015.

Based on those percentages, the 7000 figure seems reasonable. And it does sound high, but look at what Israel forces these kids to do. I mean these kids are also killing themselves 5 times more than their enemies kill them. They grow up taught to hate and then have to carry out brutal crimes against humanity daily. I hope my child would choose desertion over suicide, but their parents are obviously part of the problem.

Desertions by male soldiers reached 14.6 percent and 7.5 percent among females, which are the same figures as 2015.

Based on those percentages, the 7000 figure seems reasonable. And it does sound high, but look at what Israel forces these kids to do. I mean these kids are also killing themselves 5 times more than their enemies kill them. They grow up taught to hate and then have to carry out brutal crimes against humanity daily. I hope my child would choose desertion over suicide, but their parents are obviously part of the problem.

Paper has a string of stories in the last 15 yrs that have "proven to be false"

Middle east's NYT

I could find no such report at AMAR. Maybe someone else, reliable, might have better luck.

The only two other stories, one in chinese the other a headline spider, quotes awsat. No other sources or proof.

Well, between desertion in mass and the IDF killing themselves faster than Hamas and Fatah combined, this thing could be over sooner rather than later.

Well, between desertion in mass and the IDF killing themselves faster than Hamas and Fatah combined, this thing could be over sooner rather than later.

Great then You can relieve all that stress...what will You do then, any plans?

Ultra orthodox protest against service but still have to give some other service to the country.

Arabs don't have to serve but many choose to. Service to Israel is a matter of pride for most, protecting their country and people.

Only way to get close that number of to add three or the highest years together and those years were more than 5 yrs ago, and maybe you will get close to the 7000 number, maybe

loony will keep repeating erroneous info believing it true because that is all he has

Hasn't worked for him for anything he posts yet

Politics aside actually many young Hasidim serve in the IDF.
However the Jewish army has a special spiritual commando unit since the days of king David. Those who study Torah 12-18 hours a day are backing up those on the front.
It's not the IDF that protects us.

Forum List

Back