64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase

Except for the millions who don't. Those who come for crime or to use the system.

There are not millions. Even if there was, but there isn't, if you cut off the jobs, it makes addressing the rest far easier.

We've all heard about the legal immigrants they have been rounding up under this administration. I'm surprised that it has only increased twofold.

The majority come to wor

Except for the millions who don't. Those who come for crime or to use the system.

We've all heard about the legal immigrants th
You forget the word illegal mush-mouth.

We've heard about arrests of the undocumented as well. But that is to be expected.

Arrests of legal immigrants who haven't committed crimes is a growing problem: It's not just people in the U.S. illegally — ICE is nabbing lawful permanent residents too

Last edited:
I addressed that. I noted why it was. It has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. I'm a HUGE promoter of hammering the businesses that hire illegals. I suppose since Trump will not do that you consider that partisan. If I will not defend Trump's failures, I am a partisan. O.K. If that eases your conscience.

non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.

This is a real issue. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. NONE.

Those businesses should be fined heavily and owners may need to serve time if they knew. If illegals gave them fake paperwork then the illegals should be deported along with their families. The real way to stop this is to amend the 14th amendment, which is idiotic. The only other Western democracy that has such a law is Canada, which only borders the US! How convenient.

Republicans always use the excuse that they did not know. They do. A company like the chicken plant that was just busted does not have hundreds of illegals working for them for years without knowing. Where are the charges?

I agree with you. Why are the owners not prosecuted? BS!

Wall Street believes we need them to keep costs down is why.

That is preposterous.

Please, provide a counter argument. Dismissing mine without an alternative is not impressive.

Immigration expert Jessica M. Vaughan said the increase in arrests is due to increasing prosecution of illegal entry and re-entry by migrants.

Did you miss this?

For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Don't make it a partisan issue you uneducated parasite.

Federal authorities are responsible for enforcing immigration law. The fact that they are increasing arrests of illegal immigrants does not mean there is a crime wave among immigrants

The elephant you clowns keep ignoring...

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.
We have created an agency called ICE whose sole purpose is to detain and deport illegals

Immigration is now a major emphasis of federal agents

Of course the number will go up

To do it legally the business that hires them have to abide by wage and tax laws. They do not want to do that.

Listen up moron, if they are not here illegally businesses can't hire them can they? Close the goddamn border

As long as business is hiring, they are coming. You can pretend that to not be the case, but it is.

And you can't pretend you're not a partisan hack advocating open borders. Worthless troll

I support hammering those hiring them hard. When that happens they have no reason to come.

You're just repeating the same shit over and again. They'll come regardless and you know this but you think you've hit on something. They come for the welfare also
Sassy, they don't come here for welfare. They could live at poverty level at home.

Immigration expert Jessica M. Vaughan said the increase in arrests is due to increasing prosecution of illegal entry and re-entry by migrants.

Did you miss this?

For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Federal authorities are responsible for enforcing immigration law. The fact that they are increasing arrests of illegal immigrants does not mean there is a crime wave among immigrants

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.
We have created an agency called ICE whose sole purpose is to detain and deport illegals

Oh yeah--duh--I forgot that.

Did you miss this?

Feds are increasing their surveillance and prosecution of that group
Of course their numbers will go up

24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

So you think we should just ignore the above?
Actually I don’t give a shit about drug arrests
I would have to see what the specific crime is of fraud and property arrests

They are very generic terms

Listen up moron, if they are not here illegally businesses can't hire them can they? Close the goddamn border

As long as business is hiring, they are coming. You can pretend that to not be the case, but it is.

And you can't pretend you're not a partisan hack advocating open borders. Worthless troll

I support hammering those hiring them hard. When that happens they have no reason to come.

You're just repeating the same shit over and again. They'll come regardless and you know this but you think you've hit on something. They come for the welfare also
Sassy, they don't come here for welfare. They could live at poverty level at home.

What they qualify for here isn't even poverty level.

I know that.

I know that.

I know you do. Others do not so you have to emphasis it. Well, others do know that but for some reason they still feel they have to argue it.

non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.

This is a real issue. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. NONE.

Those businesses should be fined heavily and owners may need to serve time if they knew. If illegals gave them fake paperwork then the illegals should be deported along with their families. The real way to stop this is to amend the 14th amendment, which is idiotic. The only other Western democracy that has such a law is Canada, which only borders the US! How convenient.

Republicans always use the excuse that they did not know. They do. A company like the chicken plant that was just busted does not have hundreds of illegals working for them for years without knowing. Where are the charges?

That is preposterous.

Please, provide a counter argument. Dismissing mine without an alternative is not impressive.

I am not disagreeing. I am saying it is preposterous that they do this. But I will counter that Wall St. is too broad.

Did you miss this?

By 234%!?!!??! So we just allowed them to commit crimes before and turned a blind eye. You're not really making a convincing argument here.

That is preposterous.

I am not disagreeing. I am saying it is preposterous that they do this. But I will counter that Wall St. is too broad.

"Wall Street' is a general term for big business. Some of the huge farms may not be on Wall Street but if you have a better term, I'll use it.

That is preposterous.

"Wall Street' is a general term for big business. Some of the huge farms may not be on Wall Street but if you have a better term, I'll use it.

You blame Corporate America. I say we need to punish those who abuse the laws because many do follow the laws. Not all of Corporate America is bad.

That is preposterous.

You blame Corporate America. I say we need to punish those who abuse the laws because many do follow the laws. Not all of Corporate America is bad.

I didn't argue it all is. You didn't come up with an alternative as to why we do not punish those who hire the illegals. It isn't even the illegal aspect. Look at what DIsney did. They brought in cheap labor from India to replace American workers. They did it all "legal" like but it's still a part of the same problem. Driving down wages to increase "shareholder value" ie: Wall Street.

That is preposterous.

I didn't argue it all is. You didn't come up with an alternative as to why we do not punish those who hire the illegals. It isn't even the illegal aspect. Look at what DIsney did. They brought in cheap labor from India to replace American workers. They did it all "legal" like but it's still a part of the same problem. Driving down wages to increase "shareholder value" ie: Wall Street.

If you do it LEGALLY, I don't have an issue since you document the persons and know who they are. Illegals we don't know and that makes it dangerous. I agree we should punish those that break the law. Corporations and persons.

That is preposterous.

Corporate America is profiting off of illegal labor
The illegal workers are trying to support their families

If that isn’t a crisis then there’s no such thing as a crisis.

Justice: 64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase
Lol, you know one of the major things they handle is immigration crime right? The majority of their arrests are always noncitizens.
Did you miss the part about a 200% increase ?
Which shows an increase enforcement of immigration laws
So Obama didn’t do his job.

Forum List

Back