64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase

Immigration expert Jessica M. Vaughan said the increase in arrests is due to increasing prosecution of illegal entry and re-entry by migrants.
LOL No one here wants to hear from any experts, rightwinger. I'm glad they're prosecuting more, but it doesn't seem to be stopping them from coming back anyway, is the problem.
Let the Trumptards build the damned Wall. They'll feel so much better.

Immigration expert Jessica M. Vaughan said the increase in arrests is due to increasing prosecution of illegal entry and re-entry by migrants.

Did you miss this?

For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Don't make it a partisan issue you uneducated parasite.

Federal authorities are responsible for enforcing immigration law. The fact that they are increasing arrests of illegal immigrants does not mean there is a crime wave among immigrants

The elephant you clowns keep ignoring...

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.

The majority come to work. They are not the ones making the excuses, the business community is. If you consider working a heinous crime that says more about you than them.
I consider raping and killing people and setting them on fire to be heinous crimes. Why not find out what a heinous crime is, someday?

Too bad we can't screen out who comes into our country so we can stop those rapists and DUI killers etc. before they prey on innocent US citizens...say, there's a novel thought!

If you think all illegals are here to work then you are full of shit.

I notice things like you not quoting your original post.

Especially if we have such a vast supply of illegal aliens who decided to enter this country to commit their many heinous crimes.

There is no vast supply of illegals coming here to commit many heinous crimes. The overwhelming vast majority come to work.

There is a legal way to do that...border jumping ain't it

To do it legally the business that hires them have to abide by wage and tax laws. They do not want to do that.

Listen up moron, if they are not here illegally businesses can't hire them can they? Close the goddamn border

As long as business is hiring, they are coming. You can pretend that to not be the case, but it is.

I consider raping and killing people and setting them on fire to be heinous crimes. Why not find out what a heinous crime is, someday?

Too bad we can't screen out who comes into our country so we can stop those rapists and DUI killers etc. before they prey on innocent US citizens...say, there's a novel thought!

If you think all illegals are here to work then you are full of shit.

Especially if we have such a vast supply of illegal aliens who decided to enter this country to commit their many heinous crimes.

There is no vast supply of illegals coming here to commit many heinous crimes. The overwhelming vast majority come to work.

To do it legally the business that hires them have to abide by wage and tax laws. They do not want to do that.

Listen up moron, if they are not here illegally businesses can't hire them can they? Close the goddamn border

As long as business is hiring, they are coming. You can pretend that to not be the case, but it is.

And you can't pretend you're not a partisan hack advocating open borders. Worthless troll

And you can't pretend you're not a partisan hack advocating open borders. Worthless troll

I support hammering those hiring them hard. When that happens they have no reason to come.

I support hammering those hiring them hard. When that happens they have no reason to come.

You're just repeating the same shit over and again. They'll come regardless and you know this but you think you've hit on something. They come for the welfare also

"The fact that so many Central Americans fleeing violence are making their way into the crime statistics is disingenuous. It’s overlooking that they’re crossing the border to request asylum and to lump them in with criminals doesn’t give an accurate portrait of what’s going on,” said Walter Ewing of the American Immigration Council.

For decades, a debate has raged over the amount and type of crime committed by undocumented immigrants. In June, President Donald Trump tweeted that Democrats "don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our country."
Noncitizens account for 64 percent of federal arrests, DOJ says. But most of those are for immigration violations.

You're just repeating the same shit over and again. They'll come regardless and you know this but you think you've hit on something. They come for the welfare also

They do NOT qualify for anywhere near enough welfare to survive. Minors qualify for some food stamps. You can not survive on that without work.

They do NOT qualify for anywhere near enough welfare to survive. Minors qualify for some food stamps. You can not survive on that without work.

Good grief...that's it. You're an insane hack. You have no idea how many are living off welfare do you?

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs
Compared to 35% of native households

All of you missed the real issue.

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018. For U.S. citizens, the percentage rose just 10% over those 20 years.

Justice was very pointed in comparing U.S. citizens arrested to noncitizens. For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

That is absolutely ridiculous. We need to amend some rules/laws immediately. The fact that we practice partisan politics instead of addressing the issue is FUCKING INSANE. All of you need to wake up and logically address the issue. That means you, pknopp.

Any numbers on how many work on behalf of the Russian government?

One of the most common reasons that people are not qualified for the military that we see every day is citizenship. Add in age, drugs, medical issues, overweight, and criminal issues, that limits the pool of talent severely.

We recently worked a list from a high school in Nebraska. Hold that thought for just a second! Nebraska! Not NY, SF, or any other major city.

Most of the students had a Chinese name. It was a very long list. Not a single one was an American citizen or permanent resident "green card" holder. Most spoke only enough English for us to be able to piece together they were not citizens.

What does that tell you about our illegal immigration problem?

It's not just from "South of the Border".
Yeah, what's going on in Nebraska anyway? I was reading some statistics on foreign language speakers by state, and Nebraska has three times (over 300% increase) the number of children speaking a foreign language at home since 1980.

Mostly I would bet that is from illegal Mexican farm workers. Remember the girl from the Iowa, Mollie Tibbetts, that disappeared and it was discovered she had been murdered by an illegal working on a farm.

Where are your poll results that you obviously must have taken to be able to make a flat unambiguous claim like that?
Oh, right. There is none!
Many come to work. Many come to commit easy crimes and scam our social safety net blind. Some come to drop their kids over the border. Blast off, Captain Disingenuous.

Good grief...that's it. You're an insane hack. You have no idea how many are living off welfare do you?

Of course I did not argue that they didn't. You can "good grief" all you want but it does not dispute what I said.

" In 2014, 63 percent of households headed by a non-citizen reported that they used at least one welfare program, compared to 35 percent of native-headed household"

Nobody is going to survive on one welfare program.

Of course I did not argue that they didn't. You can "good grief" all you want but it does not dispute what I said.

I good grief at nearly every disingenuous comment you make. Close the goddamn border and this shit ends. Fact

Did you miss this?

For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

Don't make it a partisan issue you uneducated parasite.

Federal authorities are responsible for enforcing immigration law. The fact that they are increasing arrests of illegal immigrants does not mean there is a crime wave among immigrants
Feds are increasing their surveillance and prosecution of that group
Of course their numbers will go up

24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

So you think we should just ignore the above?

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018. For U.S. citizens, the percentage rose just 10% over those 20 years.

Justice was very pointed in comparing U.S. citizens arrested to noncitizens. For example, it noted that while they make up just 7% of the U.S. population, noncitizens account for 15% of the arrests by federal authorities, 24% of drug arrests, 25% of federal property arrests, including 28% of all federal fraud arrests.

That is absolutely ridiculous. We need to amend some rules/laws immediately. The fact that we practice partisan politics instead of addressing the issue is FUCKING INSANE. All of you need to wake up and logically address the issue. That means you, pknopp.

I addressed that. I noted why it was. It has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. I'm a HUGE promoter of hammering the businesses that hire illegals. I suppose since Trump will not do that you consider that partisan. If I will not defend Trump's failures, I am a partisan. O.K. If that eases your conscience.

non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.

This is a real issue. NO EXCUSE FOR THIS. NONE.

Those businesses should be fined heavily and owners may need to serve time if they knew. If illegals gave them fake paperwork then the illegals should be deported along with their families. The real way to stop this is to amend the 14th amendment, which is idiotic. The only other Western democracy that has such a law is Canada, which only borders the US! How convenient.

Republicans always use the excuse that they did not know. They do. A company like the chicken plant that was just busted does not have hundreds of illegals working for them for years without knowing. Where are the charges?

I agree with you. Why are the owners not prosecuted? BS!

Where are your poll results that you obviously must have taken to be able to make a flat unambiguous claim like that?
Oh, right. There is none!
Many come to work. Many come to commit easy crimes and scam our social safety net blind. Some come to drop their kids over the border. Blast off, Captain Disingenuous.

Rants do not make for good arguments.

I addressed that. I noted why it was. It has NOTHING to do with partisan politics. I'm a HUGE promoter of hammering the businesses that hire illegals. I suppose since Trump will not do that you consider that partisan. If I will not defend Trump's failures, I am a partisan. O.K. If that eases your conscience.

Those businesses should be fined heavily and owners may need to serve time if they knew. If illegals gave them fake paperwork then the illegals should be deported along with their families. The real way to stop this is to amend the 14th amendment, which is idiotic. The only other Western democracy that has such a law is Canada, which only borders the US! How convenient.

Republicans always use the excuse that they did not know. They do. A company like the chicken plant that was just busted does not have hundreds of illegals working for them for years without knowing. Where are the charges?

Wall Street believes we need them to keep costs down is why.

Wall Street believes we need them to keep costs down is why.

That is preposterous.

Forum List

Back