64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase

The elephant you clowns keep ignoring...

The Bureau of Justice Statistics said that federal arrests of non-Americans rose 234% from 1998-2018.
We have created an agency called ICE whose sole purpose is to detain and deport illegals

Immigration is now a major emphasis of federal agents

Of course the number will go up

By 234%!?!!??! So we just allowed them to commit crimes before and turned a blind eye. You're not really making a convincing argument here.
Before the criminals were just being arrested in the general population, don't you think?
There has been a shift from state and local enforcement to federal when it comes to brown people

There you go again making it a race issue. You're such a typical Leftist asshole.
Immigration enforcement IS about race

I am white and never get stopped about my immigration status

We have created an agency called ICE whose sole purpose is to detain and deport illegals

Immigration is now a major emphasis of federal agents

Of course the number will go up

By 234%!?!!??! So we just allowed them to commit crimes before and turned a blind eye. You're not really making a convincing argument here.
Before the criminals were just being arrested in the general population, don't you think?
There has been a shift from state and local enforcement to federal when it comes to brown people

There you go again making it a race issue. You're such a typical Leftist asshole.

That doesn't make any sense. In the summer time, I am darker than many African Americans. Must be my Jewish blood that you hate so much. No one ever stopped me either. They stop those whom they believe are criminals. Zero to do with skin color.

That doesn't make any sense. In the summer time, I am darker than many African Americans. Must be my Jewish blood that you hate so much. No one ever stopped me either. They stop those whom they believe are criminals. Zero to do with skin color.
What a stupid analogy

You used to be better

What a stupid analogy

You used to be better

You are the one who said it was all skin color. It is not. NOT ONE of my black friends has been harassed by ICE. One of my clients is a prominent Spanish bank, not one of the employees has been harassed. You're just making sh*t up.

If that isn’t a crisis then there’s no such thing as a crisis.

Justice: 64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase
95% of the increase in federal crimes is the prosecuting of illegal immigrants crossing, instead of just shipping them home, as we used to do.

So it is an apples vs orange analysis.
It is more fear mongering trying to misrepresent crime statistics
let alone the fact that crossing illegally was not a misdemeanor crime until a new law in 2007.... prior to that it was merely a CIVIL offense

If that isn’t a crisis then there’s no such thing as a crisis.

Justice: 64% of federal arrests are noncitizens, with a 200% increase
95% of the increase in federal crimes is the prosecuting of illegal immigrants crossing, instead of just shipping them home, as we used to do.

So it is an apples vs orange analysis.
It is more fear mongering trying to misrepresent crime statistics
let alone the fact that crossing illegally was not a misdemeanor crime until a new law in 2007.... prior to that it was merely a CIVIL offense

But the law still applies to citizens and illegal aliens, so what’s your point?

Forum List

Back