5stringJeff

Sep 15, 2003
Puyallup, WA
Upon reaching post #6000, I just wanted to say a few things.

1. Props to Jim for starting this board up.

2. Props to whoever posted the link on a Yahoo board back in September of 2003.

3. Props to the mod team, which I was fortunate enough to be able to join, for keeping the board running well.

4. Props to everyone who posts here, for making this a fun website to belong to.

5. Can we please get some intellegent liberals on here?? It's boring only getting to debate with DK/STY! :D

EDIT: Totally forgot about NE. He also brings some good stuff to the table! :thup:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
gop_jeff said:
5. Can we please get some intellegent liberals on here?? It's boring only getting to debate with DK/STY! :D
I'm STILL a liberal???? :banana2:

:beer:

Congrats on 6000.

If you want the libs to stay you will probably have to give them several chances to learn the ropes before cutting them off.

What ever happened to Spillmind? He only posts once in a Blue Moon anymore....

5. Can we please get some intellegent liberals on here??

Hey, I'm sort of intelligent! And according to the rest of my family, I'm a big liberal. :p:

I suppose you're talking about liberals who actually talk politics, huh?

Dan said:
Hey, I'm sort of intelligent! And according to the rest of my family, I'm a big liberal. :p:

I suppose you're talking about liberals who actually talk politics, huh?

You're a liberal, and you have two older brothers that haven't pounded it out of you yet? Huh. Weird.

You're a liberal, and you have two older brothers that haven't pounded it out of you yet? Huh. Weird.

Nah, it's sort of an inside joke. I'm basically an independent who, admittedly, probably leans further to the left than the right, but everyone in my family are big-time conservatives, so I come across as a huge liberal compared to them.

Dan said:
Nah, it's sort of an inside joke. I'm basically an independent who, admittedly, probably leans further to the left than the right, but everyone in my family are big-time conservatives, so I come across as a huge liberal compared to them.

I guess some just don't have the knack for torturing siblings that I had. :)

Forum List

Back