6000 Veterans Commited Suicide Last Year!

18 x 365=6570

Now you will have to start hating math too to retain your historically failed ideas.

The right thinks it not enough so they will vote against raising the debt limit which will cause these numbers to rise

You are an amoral being, you are so full of hate and bullshit that it impresses me that you can live with yourself. But I guess you would have to have morals to understand just how sick your "opinions" are.

Caring about vets who kill themselves enough to talk about it in a factual manner and wanting to see the aid to Vets kept at respectable numbers so we can HELP THEM with the the graditude they deserve is completely honorable.

Only phoney patriots would claim speaking out for vets is bad morals.

Caring about vets who kill themselves enough to talk about it in a factual manner and wanting to see the aid to Vets kept at respectable numbers so we can HELP THEM with the the graditude they deserve is completely honorable.

You're so full of shit, truth. Seriously. That you would use these people to accuse Republicans is sickening. You are amoral. Live with it.

You don't give a rat's ass about anyone other than to use their plight for your partisan bullshit. You know it. I know it. You've proved it time and again on this board. You're a sick individual. I suggest you get help.

those tha commit suicide have the will to die, they would have done it anyway, without using their service as an excuse.

I'd have to do a search, but that is probably the most stupid statement I've ever seen in the history of this board.

I sincerely doubt that they left suicide statements blaming the military. The point is, 6000 vets committed suicide last year. Would they have done so if they had not been in the military? Apparently your assertion is 'yes.' What facts do you have that support that assertion.

You're so full of shit, truth. Seriously. That you would use these people to accuse Republicans is sickening. You are amoral. Live with it.

You don't give a rat's ass about anyone other than to use their plight for your partisan bullshit. You know it. I know it. You've proved it time and again on this board. You're a sick individual. I suggest you get help.

You are merely full of lies and rationalization.

Not paying our bills would include not having more funds for these very people who will increasingly need our support after the HELL they were put through under Bush with tour after tour in a horrilbe war.

I have always been on the sied of support for vets and I challenge you to prove I dont care about vets.

Its merely one of your many lies about people who dont agree with you.

It is in the HIGHEST levels of morality to care about the people who have fought your wars for you.

Me bringing up that these people may have suffered greater pain if we refused to pay our bills like the Right demanded right up until the last minute is perfectly moral and pretending they would not have been effected is a LIE plain and simple.

Not paying our bills would include not having more funds for these very people who will increasingly need our support after the HELL they were put through under Bush with tour after tour in a horrilbe war.

I have always been on the sied of support for vets and I challenge you to prove I dont care about vets.

It is in the HIGHEST levels of morality to care about the people who have fought your wars for you.

Me bringing up that these people may have suffered greater pain if we refused to pay our bills like the Right demanded right up until the last minute is perfectly moral and pretending they would not have been effected is a LIE plain and simple.

Not paying our bills would include not having more funds for these very people who will increasingly need our support after the HELL they were put through under Obama and Bush with tour after tour in several horrible wars.

Fixed that for you

I dont need my words fixed any more than I need your party to fix elections.

You will not win any general election without cheating

I dont need my words fixed any more than I need your party to fix elections.

You will not win any general election without cheating

Oh, OK. So then what you're saying is that the veterans that came back from a war under Bush need our support, but the veterans coming back from the wars under Obama will not have any problems, and all will be pie and roses for them.

You prove you don't care about them by using them for partisan point scoring. You are a dishonest and amoral individual. You are intellectually void.

You make baseless accusations - and call anyone who disagrees with you a liar. You're a disgrace to the country. You - as an individual - not democrats or liberals or the left - but you... look in a mirror. You are what is wrong with America. You put your party over your country. You use the homeless, vets, anyone who is suffering through hard times for your partisan bullshit.

Well, you obviously don't care about the veterans who served under Obama, since you said this,

I make regular contribitions to VFW, AMVETS and the American Legion (member of all three) - as well as assist with blood drives (Veteran's Admin) in Richmond and Norfolk. In addition to dues, I purchase food and volunteer my time - lots of it.

And I served for 20+ years on active duty. I still give a fuck.

Don't talk "honor" to me you stupid piece of shit.

I will talk about anything I want to on this site.

You (as much as you want to think you do) do not have any powwer to shut me or anyone else up.

I will talk about anything I want to on this site.

You (as much as you want to think you do) do not have any powwer to shut me or anyone else up.

More baseless accusations, truth? :lol: No one has tried to shut you up. One of our vets (a real one - not one of your fantasy vets) suggested you don't talk to him about 'honor' - I suspect that is because he has honor and thus understands it. Where as you have none and wouldn't understand it if it was explained with words of one syllable.

Dishonorable, amoral, hack.

What is your criteria for determining he is real and others are not?

Nice way to try to deflect from the point.... you made a baseless allegation. I don't bother wasting my time trying to engage in anything close to an honest conversation with you. Honest conversations require both sides to be honest - you are not. You are a lying, amoral hack.

Forum List

Back